Return of Core

DeletedUser

In my eyes this could be a good thing for the alliance. I don’t agree on how this has been done. And i am worried on how the communication has been between Core and BOL. This is something Core and BOL should work out.

I really hope Bol and Core can work this out. Not only for your own reasons. But also for your allies. Right now you are making your allies take side, something i don’t really like. If you don’t work this out, i think V1 will look a lot different in the near future.

Ya, pepole will start using soap, and we'll all smell good, and i would stop calling brann for an stinky eggman ;o

Ofc KO <3 :D

DeletedUser

You know, taking the wall down, the farm, will make the enemy less inclined to take them, plus even if they're so lame to do so, with a level 0 wall, it shouldn't be all that hard to take back, no?
Some of the greys do need to be taken, yes, as if the enemy did take them... Some of the players there would be 100% fucked. But some of the players just want them because, simply, they're there and have no troops.

[/COLOR]

Well, the funny thing is, that when you stack a village with 200k troops, you'd still need a shitload of nukes to take it back, scary? Indeed.. Funny? Nope.
For the record, I take greys because I want them, yes. You know why I want them? Because I need nukes and support to kill the enemy. Yes, I could probably have managed without, but why do that, when I can have a few extra nukes within a week or two?

DeletedUser

In my eyes this could be a good thing for the alliance. I don’t agree on how this has been done. And i am worried on how the communication has been between Core and BOL. This is something Core and BOL should work out.

I really hope Bol and Core can work this out. Not only for your own reasons. But also for your allies. Right now you are making your allies take side, something i don’t really like. If you don’t work this out, i think V1 will look a lot different in the near future.

Uh, what, where?! Where did you come from? ;)

Well, the funny thing is, that when you stack a village with 200k troops, you'd still need a shitload of nukes to take it back, scary? Indeed.. Funny? Nope.
For the record, I take greys because I want them, yes. You know why I want them? Because I need nukes and support to kill the enemy. Yes, I could probably have managed without, but why do that, when I can have a few extra nukes within a week or two?

You're missing my whole point... Read the ripple statement again. It pretty much sums stuff up... Why it's not always so good to noble the greys

DeletedUser

This is FOR nobling x)

Let us take an normal semi active player, around 30nobles and 500k points.

30nobles, comes whit tho much resources = Still, he/she claims that she use farms.

An 500k players dosnt need a farm, they can easily swip resources between the villages.

If you look at the semi active part, he would probably only storing his coins for nobles, which explain why he got 30nobles.

The fastest way to earn troops, is taking greys.

Along side huge points, there comes a huge army.

Who do you think got most troops ?

An 500k players which got all his villages as 5.000?
Or
An player which got a million points, and his villages at 10.000 ?

Pathetic, were likely the only world which got this huge ANTI agianst greys, so far out in the game.

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

I could have done what by so much more?
You keep mention me in your posts here long before I even wrote anything in here. I took the time to write what I think, all you do is telling me its wrong. Well, i am sorry my opinion is too much for you guys to handle. You'd rather have me lying about it?

When YOU go and disturb the peace/harmony (as DC called it) you are the ones who should make it easier on you allies, not come out of the blue and tell us your "schexy" and want to leave for grey nobling etc.

It's not our/my problem that you haven't thought about how this would make you look when you did this that way.

I admit some of the things we done were stupid. I never denied that at all, but see that? I ADMITTED to a mistake! Have you? Nope, you keep being as pig-headed as ever. Arguing with you is pointless as you don't see your mistakes.

We both disturbed the peace. If you had reacted differently this wouldn't have happened. We all made mistakes. I admitted mine was not reeling in my members as they looked like they were disrespectful and petty. Yours was trying to stop us from making Core again. That's the plainest truth of it. Argue what you want. I'm sick of you accusing us of being traitors and crap like that. You pushed us to drop you.

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
Erhmm, that's funny, I sent loads of attacks out this weekend... At a certain player or two in TMR... Yet, I see nothing from you here looks kinda lame to me, Kenn, so don't push this, I haven't noticed the war crap on me.

S

Well, you're in Bol. You shudent know about our group missions, shud you? "ooh, i'm so proud! I nuked TMR and i made to take 1 or 2 towns, oooh".

You know, i got to take other dots into my area. If i shud attack the renegades all the time they would be gone by now :p.

Whatever, watch you'r own stuff OHKO, i think you got enough to watch over as you say. Well, you havent been playing that long to notice it perhaps. I'm on the line with ARE, but they dont do nothing against me either. Just stacking vills, that's all. Like pro n00bs, or they think they are...

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

I admit some of the things we done were stupid. I never denied that at all, but see that? I ADMITTED to a mistake! Have you? Nope, you keep being as pig-headed as ever. Arguing with you is pointless as you don't see your mistakes.

The thing is I don't see you pointing out my mistakes in this. What are they? I just stated my opinion, the fact that most members of BOL share it doesn't make it a mistake.

We both disturbed the peace. If you had reacted differently this wouldn't have happened. We all made mistakes.

Well, you core guys left first. That was the disturbing, my reaction to your actions was disturbing too? Well, most of our members share that opinion/reaction.

Argue what you want. I'm sick of you accusing us of being traitors and crap like that. You pushed us to drop you.

No one in the BOL board wanted anything to do with you, so "me" pushing you to dropping the alliance first, well that wasn't a mistake, nor a problem.

DeletedUser

I am the leader, and you guys didnt contact me before this happend. We could have worked it out in some way. Maybe not by approve grey nobeling, but maybe fix this whole leave bol for core in a BETTER way. Now im back with no group leaders and no attack plans. And i cant say it was an moral boost for the tribe either. You guys said that you liked being in bol. And the fact that we welcomed you when you guys had an difficult time. This wasnt a very ok way to act.

DeletedUser

Well as the new duke and I guess one half of this revival I will be the one to inform everyone else about how Core have returned.

There, I said it. Core has returned. Three of the original founders are again back in Core along with some of our oldest and most trusted friends that we have made so far on V1. We want to make Core rise again better than it ever was with the players that made Core the best tribe at one point in this server.

We will receive criticism, and I can understand why BOL in particular could be angry at this situation. But this is a game, and why not enjoy it in the tribe where you learned to play...with the people who made this game fun? That's why we done it. Flame us all you want, Core has been through it all. I just hope everyone can understand why we have done this.

And enemies, well, what can I say? Enjoy the game, because that's why we are playing this, to enjoy ourselves. So get some ops organised and get some trashtalk going and let's do this thing!!

Best wishes, Scotland AKA Viper of Hades

Are you viper of hades from w2.net?:)

DeletedUser

Well, you're in Bol. You shudent know about our group missions, shud you? "ooh, i'm so proud! I nuked TMR and i made to take 1 or 2 towns, oooh".

You know, i got to take other dots into my area. If i shud attack the renegades all the time they would be gone by now :p.

Whatever, watch you'r own stuff OHKO, i think you got enough to watch over as you say.

Serioulsy, kiddo, why are you posting here? You may think you're in IB... But, no, you belong to no tribe deep down and I think you know it, I mean, 31 tribe changes? ROFL, That is more ridiculous then the issues going on here.

Actually... I haven't taken a single TMR village! :O
Shocked? I've just been here faking attempting to noble... Oh and supporting like a mad man riding a horse.

-----

Hmm, how come those who left to join BOL... Keep giving away information in the forum? It might not be useful stuff, but, you were doing it even when you first left... Still marked as allies if I remember correctly... That isn't what allies do... Is it? Grimmy knows I would of let him sit me anytime! :O

Sist redigert av en moderator:

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I am the leader, and you guys didnt contact me before this happend. We could have worked it out in some way. Maybe not by approve grey nobeling, but maybe fix this whole leave bol for core in a BETTER way. Now im back with no group leaders and no attack plans. And i cant say it was an moral boost for the tribe either. You guys said that you liked being in bol. And the fact that we welcomed you when you guys had an difficult time. This wasnt a very ok way to act.

Thoret, your right. That's my fault and I'm sorry.

DeletedUser

Well things changes.. i suddenly was in bol, because of account sitter.. like me, i have been thinking about core for a long time.. and what would you say if i sad it, and more ppl sad it to you?? now allot things is a mess, and that is not fun, but it happend. manny stupid things has been written, and it is always two sides in one case.. so here i mean that its not only core that did a mistake.. bol-e did too..

but i did like to be in bol:)

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

Thoret, I have never said that I didn't like it in BOL.. Just said it is difficult to hear after 2 months that NOW we are finally starting to get along.. I thought we "got along ages" ago ;) Well, I guess I was wrong..

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
Serioulsy, kiddo, why are you posting here? You may think you're in IB... But, no, you belong to no tribe deep down and I think you know it, I mean, 31 tribe changes? ROFL, That is more ridiculous then the issues going on here.

Shocked? I've just been here faking attempting to noble... Oh and supporting like a mad man riding a horse.

-----

Hmm, how come those who left to join BOL... Keep giving away information in the forum? It might not be useful stuff, but, you were doing it even when you first left... Still marked as allies if I remember correctly... That isn't what allies do... Is it?

31 ye, well you havent been here since the start of V1 have you? No you havent, so shut you'r ugly mouth up. Just popped up now acting like glitters Romeo or something in that direction, that might explains why you started on V2 aswell?:rolleyes:

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
The thing is I don't see you pointing out my mistakes in this. What are they? I just stated my opinion, the fact that most members of BOL share it doesn't make it a mistake.

Well, you core guys left first. That was the disturbing, my reaction to your actions was disturbing too? Well, most of our members share that opinion/reaction.

No one in the BOL board wanted anything to do with you, so "me" pushing you to dropping the alliance first, well that wasn't a mistake, nor a problem.

Your mistakes hmmm, I already said. You threatened us. And don't give me that opinion bs. Did you say it like an opinion. HECK NO. You said it like it was fact. It would happen if we took that course of action. Every one of our players thought the same. Calling us greywhores, that's a nice ally thing to do. Really respectful.

Honestly, I can't believe this. Here I am having to say the same thing over and over because you can't see where you went wrong. I am happy I was never in BOL with you.

Anything else? I think I already admitted my wrongdoings. And again, sorry Thoret, a n00bymistake to make but hey, I'm new at this duke thing.

DeletedUser

mhm... I have 10 tribe changes, and I joined this world quite early... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thoret, I have never said that I didn't like it in BOL.. Just said it is difficult to hear after 2 months that NOW we are finally starting to get along.. I thought we "got along ages" ago ;) Well, I guess I was wrong..

are you blaming this on the newspaper comment? maybe you should ask the one who wrote that why he wrote it, cause it's not like every member of bol wrote it.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

-----

Hmm, how come those who left to join BOL... Keep giving away information in the forum? It might not be useful stuff, but, you were doing it even when you first left... Still marked as allies if I remember correctly... That isn't what allies do... Is it? Grimmy knows I would of let him sit me anytime! :O

Give away info? :S
Oh are we still allies? I guess if we are/were it's kinda weird not wanting to except help when it is offered..

DeletedUser

Calling us greywhores, that's a nice ally thing to do. Really respectful. .

You still don't get the grey whoring comments, bah.. i explained them earlier. Not to mention that core was called something- greywhoring - somwthing like two weeks ago. Grim made Core the trademark for grey nobling.

DeletedUser

31 ye, well you havent been here since the start of V1 have you? No you havent, so shut you'r ugly mouth up. Just popped up now acting like glitters Romeo or something in that direction, that might explains why you started on V2 aswell?:rolleyes:

Haha, I haven't been here since the beginning? Do you know, I was the first player to sign up here? Yes, even before DosX himself?:O

Now, please shut the ... up you jerk, you just ... me off biiiig time by insulting me... And insulting me with false facts, that ain't good, not good at all.

http://no.twstats.com/no1/index.php?page=player&id=2

Second player in total.. First player was JGarner... Innogames admin... Oh boy, how dumb do you feel? I'm laughing my ass off here. ;D

Meh, so I like little Miss Glitter... That a problem that two people on the Internet can actually be friends? Sorry didn't know that was a crime Kenny.

I'm giving you some friendly advice, don't post anything in this topic what is directed at me again, otherwise... I get all mean and grumpy.

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Topp