Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
<a href=http://www.tribalwarsmasters.net>
Summer_Games_Logo.png
</a href>​

Summer Games​

Dear Players,

Can you play with the best?

InnoGames would like to invite you to participate in the Summer Games. Gather 9 of your friends and participate in one of the three qualifiers, continue to the final and go home with amazing prizes! Be the best tribe there can be and prove you're the most worthy!

What are the Summer Games?
The Summer Games is a tournament hosted by the Tribal Wars Masters community in which tribes of 10 players will battle against each other. 3 qualifiers will be hosted simalteneously and only the 25 best tribes from each qualifier will go to the final. The final round will then decide who's the best and who can go home with prizes!

Not only is the tournament taking on big proportions, so are the prizes!
We will be rewarding the 30 players of the top 3 tribes with amazing prizes. Continue to read to discover what you might be receiving in the near future.

Hard Facts
  • Start of pre-register: 21.06

• Start of the worlds: 28.06 in the course of the day

• Runtime of the worlds: 2 months, after which the 25 best tribes will go to the final server.

• Amount of members per tribe: 10

Prizes
We've gathered some amazing prizes for the 10 members of the winning tribe. We will allow the prizes to speak for themselves!

• Rank 1 Tribe: iPad
    All 10 members will get the new iPad (clicky)

• Rank 2 Tribe: Samsung Galaxy SII
    All 10 members will get a Samsung Galaxy SII (clicky)

• Rank 3 Tribe: Skype Freetalk Everyman Pro Pack
    All 10 members will get a Skype Freetalk Everyman pro Pack (clicky)

World Settings:

We will have 3 qualifying servers running simultaneously. The settings can be viewed below:
<style>.ws { width: 700px; border: 1px solid #DED3B9;} .ws th { width: 25%; font-weight: bold; background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #EFE6C9; } .ws td { width: 25%; background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #F8F4E8; }</style><div style="padding: 0 10px 0 10px"><table class="ws"><tr><th></th><td><center><b><big> Qualifier 1: </big><br>Combination Settings</b></center></td><td><center><b><big>Qualifier 2:</big> <br>Classic</b></center></td><td><center><b><big>Qualifier 3: </big><br>Latest settings</b></center></td></tr><tr><th><i>Speed / Unit Speed</i></th><td><center>3.0/0.8</center></td><td><center>3.0/0.8</center></td><td><center>3.0/0.8</center></td></tr><tr><th><i>Paladin</i></th><td><center>Yes</center></td><td><center>No</center></td><td><center>Yes</center></td></tr><tr><th><i>Archers</i></th><td><center>Yes</center></td><td><center>No</center></td><td><center>Yes</center></td></tr><tr><th><i>Church</i></th><td><center>No</center></td><td><center>No</center></td><td><center>Yes</center></td></tr><tr><th><i>Bonus Villages</i></th><td><center>Yes</center></td><td><center>No</center></td><td><center>Yes</center></td></tr><tr><th><center><i>Noble System</i></center></th><td><center>Coins</center></td><td><center>Packages</center></td><td><center>Coins</center></td><tr><th><i>Premium-features</i></th><td><center>Premium,<br>Account Manager, <br>Build Time Reduction <br>+ latest premium features</center></td><td><center>Premium,<br>Account Manager</center></td><td><center>Premium,<br>Account Manager, <br>Build Time Reduction<br> + latest premium features</center></td></tr></table></div>

Rules
Next to the The TribalWars Masters rules we have specific terms applicable to this tournament. You can read the specific terms here

Please be advised that we will only send out 1 prize per account (to the registered owner at the start of the tournament)

Show the world that you are the best...

You can voice your opinion about the topic here

We wish you the best of luck!

With best regards,
InnoGames and the TribalWars Masters Team

Sist redigert:
Topp