The List of Dr.s??

DeletedUser

If you are playing by a fake nick there must be a reason, no? And I really don't buy that you are such a "newb". Comon, any person who have an rather avrage sence of whats right and wrong here in the world would see that it is badly done to post the orginal nicks of playres whoms identity they would like to keep hidden! If you don't see that than, well yeah.
Of course you are rightous to have your own oppinion, and that seems to be that you wouldn't bother if anyone were to post your orginal nick? And thats fine by me, but in cases like this you can't only see on what "you" think is right or wrong. What you really need to look at is what the player whoms identity is might to be released to "the world" means!

Who says I have an original nick?

I do understand why they get angry. It's prolly bit of a bummer to get your nick revealed when your tribe is so strongly based around their nicks being secret. But some of them went too far in their reactions after the nicks got revealed. That's what I can't understand.

(sorry about my bad english. But as someone pointed out earlier, it is in the english section of the forum.)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Who says I have an original nick?

I do understand why they get angry. It's prolly a bit of a bummer to get your nick revealed when your tribe is so strongly based around their nicks being secret. But some of them went too far in their reactions after the nicks got revealed. That's what I can't understand.

I can't say that you have and orginal nick, so that was my mistake. And I am sorry for that.

I personally wouldn't have any poblems if my identity was to be know. But of course it isn't something I would like. But to me this is a game and only a game.

Yeah they might went to far i their reactions, but thats not up to us to decide really. Since we all have our own oppinion about how bad or mean it is to reveal the real identity of players using fake nicks it is hard to say whats the right reaction. So when it comes to this we only can tell whats our own meaning about it.

DeletedUser

By the order of the king...:

911:
Dr. McQueen - Fireosb/Osbada
Dr. Psycho - Torquemada - Kongen av verden 3
Dr. Schizo - Wynja
Dr. No - --Fuzzball
Dr. Phil - kokelv
Dr. Who - Vifle
Dominus Caligo - Wedum44 - Gurimalla
Dr. 1336.9 - Ganondorf
Dani - LemonLime
Dr. Tired - Haaviz
Dr. Barbie - Fizzman
Dr. Caboose - RetoZ og Stonee92
Dr. Fire Soul - Cybershot
Dr. Ken - Naitsirk
Dr.Zoidberg - Merlock
Dr. Philmaister - Philip|
Dr.Awesome - Woia/Sword of Die
Dr. Dick - arnaadl2
Dr. Dre - capitan22
Dr.Nasty - Zonic
Dr. Cox - Kung Carl VI
Dr. TUS - adona89/Arathor
Dr. Drunken Rabbit - dommola
Dr. Greenthumb - MrRisling
Dr. PMS - Glitter

Thanks to Min Andre Multiaccount, luv yu ;)

okey, atleast thx for not naming our IRL names ... :O

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, since u are so scared of us, its great we have our own thread here to, but i do not like the names ;)

DeletedUser

Var det sarkasme:confused:
Jeg hakke peiling på hvem espen er, men jeg tar en sjanse

Topp