Til støtte for Lemmy

benja81

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
I protest imot nedadlingne som nå skjer av spilleren Lemmy vil jeg gjerne si et par ord om hva jeg synes om saken.
Lemmy er kanskje ikke dem mest pratsomme spilleren, han tar tar heller ikke mange spillerbyer og PP er noe han ikke er flau over å bruke mye av. Men en ting vet jeg om fyren, han er lojal til det siste, og om du bare behandler han fint så vil han støtte deg etter beste evner både med prenukes og forsvar. Dette gjør at jeg respekterer fyren. Han gjør så godt han kan og har et pågangsmot og lojalitet som er beundringsverdig.

Alikevell så ser og hører jeg at Lemmy blir stabbet på værst tenkelig måte av sin ledelse (nå tidligere ledelse) Der han blir holdt utenfor den nye stammen kun for å bli et mål for Lexington, som tydeligvis startet å gå tom for innaktive medlemmer han kan internadle i stammen. Ja jeg hører at dere har en begrunnelse til. Dette er at Lemmy ikke har ville støttet opp Lexington, noe som ble begrunnet av lemmy i dag med at han ikke fikk noe respons eller hjelp av Lexington da han selv fikk angrep imot seg av OIM. Og jeg da vil mene det er velbegrunnet, og er en ting en god ledelse burde tatt tak i for å løst opp i. Men å skulle svikte sine egne på grunn av slikt nag som en selv er skyld i, og kun for å få bedret sin egen posisjon og rank. Det er ikke måten ledere bør gå frem på. Dere skal være gode rollemodeller for stammen og med slikt skittent spill så fortjener dere å tape denne verdenen. Creo du mistet også min respekt i din støtte i denne avgjørelsen.

Jeg har så langt ikke hatt noe mål på verdenen som har utmerket seg, men kunngjør herved at jeg har nå sett meg ut et mål.

Lexington i got my eye on you ;)

DeletedUser

Creo du mistet også min respekt i din støtte i denne avgjørelsen.

This shows just how disinformed you are. Creo was the one that lost the leader role when the new tribe was made, thus he didn't have the position to decide whether or not Lemmy was allowed into ODA. That was me.

I protest imot nedadlingne som nå skjer av spilleren Lemmy vil jeg gjerne si et par ord om hva jeg synes om saken.
Lemmy er kanskje ikke dem mest pratsomme spilleren, han tar tar heller ikke mange spillerbyer og PP er noe han ikke er flau over å bruke mye av. Men en ting vet jeg om fyren, han er lojal til det siste, og om du bare behandler han fint så vil han støtte deg etter beste evner både med prenukes og forsvar. Dette gjør at jeg respekterer fyren. Han gjør så godt han kan og har et pågangsmot og lojalitet som er beundringsverdig.

He might be loyal, and be excited to do his best, yes. But when you look at an application to your tribe, is that the only thing you're looking for? You aren't looking for any sort of engagement, activity, motivation or experience? If so, we clearly don't think the same about recruitment. When I made the new tribe, ODA, I looked into every player to see if the player was really needed. Most of them were needed, but I didn't find Lemmy needed. Why?

- He wasn't replying to circular mails even though we wrote in the mail to respond.
- He wasn't replying to any other sort of mails, but he read them.
- I had previous complains from other players that Lemmy didn't help anyone out.
- He wasn't giving anything, both offensive and defensive.
- He wasn't active on the forums.
- He nobled almost barbarian villages only (there are others that do that as well, but those manage to maintain the other points made over).

And I wonder, if you really think he's such a stunning player, why don't you recruit him to your tribe? If you really want to, you could be able to keep some of his villages. But I don't believe you would ever do that. Why is that? Because I think you are using this poor player against the leadership of ODA in order to create heated discussions, and even split players' ability to cooperate! Haha, like you actually care about Lemmy? You are only using this situation to your advantage, nothing else!

Alikevell så ser og hører jeg at Lemmy blir stabbet på værst tenkelig måte av sin ledelse (nå tidligere ledelse)

He wasn't stabbed (look above), and nope, I'm still in the leadership ^^

Der han blir holdt utenfor den nye stammen kun for å bli et mål for Lexington, som tydeligvis startet å gå tom for innaktive medlemmer han kan internadle i stammen.

So you are saying that Lexington is the only one who is nobling Lemmy? WRONG! And you are saying that Lexington was only nobling inactive players? WRONG, AGAIN!

Ja jeg hører at dere har en begrunnelse til. Dette er at Lemmy ikke har ville støttet opp Lexington, noe som ble begrunnet av lemmy i dag med at han ikke fikk noe respons eller hjelp av Lexington da han selv fikk angrep imot seg av OIM.

I don't have the details here, since this was happening before my time as a leader, but here's how I got it.

Lemmy wasn't replying at any mails about operations/support (I was war general from one time period to another). After a while of me being mad about him never doing anything for the tribe, the forums were checked. And there I saw Lemmy's first ever post on the forums! Guess what it was all about? If you just said support, you are right!

Og jeg da vil mene det er velbegrunnet, og er en ting en god ledelse burde tatt tak i for å løst opp i. Men å skulle svikte sine egne på grunn av slikt nag som en selv er skyld i, og kun for å få bedret sin egen posisjon og rank.

At the time ODA was made, I was the only leader. I made the decision not to let Lemmy join. Thus your argument doesn't make any sense, because I haven't nobled a single village from Lemmy. The only winners through this will be the ones you can see through my link above!

Det er ikke måten ledere bør gå frem på. Dere skal være gode rollemodeller for stammen og med slikt skittent spill så fortjener dere å tape denne verdenen. Creo du mistet også min respekt i din støtte i denne avgjørelsen.

This wasn't a dirty game.

Please, before you start rambling about stuff you don't have a single clue about, I advise you to get some information first. Then I don't have to spend a lot of my, and my cousins, time responding to your failed attempts of trying to make ODA look bad!

You clearly lack information. Most of your arguments were just rambling anyways. Think twice before officially making yourself look like an idiot next time.

DeletedUser

41765-Loki-uhh-burn-gif-DQ41.gif

benja81

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
It is said that ODA is old Power who changed leadership, so yea you stabbed your own player.

No Lex isent the only one nobelign inaktives players but he dont share towns whit others when he nobeling.
A good leader will break inn and divide the town between all the players close to that inactive player.

A good leader will also try to solve conflicts, not just get rid of the problem by ignoring it, and get rid of the player.

You say the other nobeling just barbs got more experince, well out of what I can se you havent even checked that out.

http://no.twstats.com/no14/index.php?page=player&id=540918

I check up facts and I have been informed by Lemmy him self after you attacked him:

Jeg ble backstabba uten varsel, angivelig fordi jeg ikke bidro til felleskapet. Opplevde derimot at det var jeg som ikke fikk hjelp når jeg ba om det, og når jeg fikk krav om å stille opp for andre som hadde gitt meg beskjed om å klare meg selv, gadd ikke jeg det..

A good leader always take responsibility. Nice to see you say:
At the time ODA was made, I was the only leader. I made the decision not to let Lemmy join. Thus your argument doesn't make any sense, because I haven't nobled a single village from Lemmy. The only winners through this will be the ones you can see through my link above!

But still you take no responsibility, insted you try to justify what happened.

dg44

Intervjuer V14
Reaksjonspoeng
Terminator: That you said above here, it shows clearly that you aren't made for the role as a leader. No leader should stab one of their own tribe-members. That was rude.. As as leader you should try to fix things, not make them worse. Lemmy didn't get the help he wanted from the tribe-members, so he didn't wanted to help them back. But the 1 million dollar question is this: Did you try to solve the problem? Let me answer that for you: no..

When i look at the tw stats i can only see rude and greedy people from ODA who are attacking one of their own.. Well i would say that magic dude or Ram77 would fit more to the job of becoming ODA`s next leader.

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

It is said that ODA is old Power who changed leadership, so yea you stabbed your own player.

"It is said". Dude, you have to come up with some facts soon, or else this will just get too easy :D If you would read my previous post, you would know better than writing this.

When I made the new tribe, ODA, I looked into every player to see if the player was really needed. Most of them were needed, but I didn't find Lemmy needed.

Btw, why aren't you mad about Cannavaro? "Who is that?" You're probably saying. Well, I did the same thing to him as Lemmy, only difference was that he contacted me (which shows engagement and motivation), and asked me why he could not join.

I told him straight out his account was too small for ODA, but I offered him to play at an account in ODA as a dual. This I would've done to Lemmy as well, if he could've shown the slightest motivation or engagement!

No Lex isent the only one nobelign inaktives players but he dont share towns whit others when he nobeling.

Uhm? You just canceled out your own argument. You said that Lexington isn't the only one nobling inactive players, but he doesn't share the villages with others. In one of the arguments you said isn't sharing, in the other you said there are others who noble inactives. So you said Lexington isn't sharing in your first argument, but that he is sharing in the other. Oh well, thanks, I guess!

A good leader will break inn and divide the town between all the players close to that inactive player.

Yes, I agree. But Lemmy isn't an inactive player; as far as I can see, he is defending himself. When you are at war, you don't share villages amongst the tribe. Nope, the ones who are capable and good at war, often get higher rewards then others. This is the exact same situation, thus those who are capable of nobling Lemmy, get higher rewards!

A good leader will also try to solve conflicts, not just get rid of the problem by ignoring it, and get rid of the player.

Lemmy was a problem himself. And I solved it, by getting rid of him!

You say the other nobeling just barbs got more experince, well out of what I can se you havent even checked that out.

http://no.twstats.com/no14/index.php?page=player&id=540918

Please, tell me exactly where I said that! I don't see it. Do you? I said that the others nobling barbs manage to maintain the points above, unlike to what Lemmy did.

And even if I would say that nobling barbs means no experience, it is true. To show an account that has been in the same tribe all the time, had the same location all the time, and been only nobling barbs isn't as impressive as an account that has been fighting the enemies all the time! I think we both can admit that!

Though, I'm not saying that Lemmy was unexperienced, this was more of a general argument.

I check up facts and I have been informed by Lemmy him self after you attacked him:
Jeg ble backstabba uten varsel, angivelig fordi jeg ikke bidro til felleskapet. Opplevde derimot at det var jeg som ikke fikk hjelp når jeg ba om det, og når jeg fikk krav om å stille opp for andre som hadde gitt meg beskjed om å klare meg selv, gadd ikke jeg det..

I have never attacked Lemmy. That is a fact. Lemmy never helped anyone/did anything to the tribe before he was in need of def himself. That is a fact.

A good leader always take responsibility. Nice to see you say:

But still you take no responsibility, insted you try to justify what happened.

This doesn't need to be justified. This is just you without any facts, rambling about ODA in order to make them look bad! Seriously, grow up!

I have proven you wrong several times now, can't you just climb down into the cave that you came from, and stop trying to draw yourself attention?

DeletedUser

Terminator: with that you said above here, it shows clearly that you arent made for the role as a leader. No leader should stab an other tribemember. That was rude.. As as leader you should try to fix things, not make them worse. Lemmy didnt get the help he wanted from the tribemember, then he didnt want to help them back. But the 1 million dollar question is this: Did you try to do something? Let me answer that for you: no..

I wasn't in the management at that time. If I could help, I would. Can't you get your facts right anytime soon?

Look at ODA like a brand new tribe, and that I have all the players from Power to choose from when it comes to recruitment. I don't have to choose everyone, but most of them. As I have pointed out before, I took a look into every single one of the players, and recruited them (just like you would with a normal tribe). Lemmy didn't get in because of the reasons listed in my first post. As simple as that.

When i look at the tw stats i can only see rude and greedy people from ODA who is attacking one of their own, well i would say that magic dude or Ram77 would fit more to the job of becoming ODA`s next leader.

This proves just how misinformed you are, just like your buddy over here! If you still think I'm the only one managing ODA, you're WRONG (no link this time). And why would we then believe anything you say, considering the fact that you obviously lack information? This is all just rambling, with no sense. I don't see why you want to waste my time...

dg44

Intervjuer V14
Reaksjonspoeng
I wasn't in the management at that time. If I could help, I would. Can't you get your facts right anytime soon?

Yeah but you could have invited him over to ODA, did you do that? no.

Why didn't you react when the leader of Power stabbed Lemmy? Because you didn't care.

So it seems like both leaders have stabbed a tribe-member. Way to go.

considering the fact that you obviously lack information?

Or maybe you just want to find an excuse for what you have done.

DeletedUser

Yeah but you could have invited him over to ODA, did you do that? no.

OH, GOD! Please listen to what I'm saying! You haven't read any of my arguments for why I didn't let Lemmy in? You know what, I'll copy/paste it for you, just because of obviously don't have the intelligence to find it!

He might be loyal, and be excited to do his best, yes. But when you look at an application to your tribe, is that the only thing you're looking for? You aren't looking for any sort of engagement, activity, motivation or experience? If so, we clearly don't think the same about recruitment. When I made the new tribe, ODA, I looked into every player to see if the player was really needed. Most of them were needed, but I didn't find Lemmy needed. Why?

- He wasn't replying to circular mails even though we wrote in the mail to respond.
- I had previous complains from other players that Lemmy didn't help anyone out.
- He wasn't active on the forums.
- He nobled almost barbarian villages only (there are others that do that as well, but those manage to maintain the other points made over).

And I wonder, if you really think he's such a stunning player, why don't you recruit him to your tribe? If you really want to, you could be able to keep some of his villages. But I don't believe you would ever do that. Why is that? Because I think you are using this poor player against the leadership of ODA in order to create heated discussions, and even split players' ability to cooperate! Haha, like you actually care about Lemmy? You are only using this situation to your advantage, nothing else!"​

Why didn't you react when the leader of Power stabbed Lemmy? Because you didn't care.

I wasn't even aware that the leaders of Power stabbed Lemmy. Anyways, that is just off-topic compared to what we are really discussing.

So it seems like both leaders have stabbed a tribe-member. Way to go.

Again, you show your great skill to be misinformed, but still come up with all sorts of non-sense.

considering the fact that you obviously lack information?

Or maybe you just want to find an excuse for what you have done.

Nah, I think it's the fact that you are misinformed ^^

dg44

Intervjuer V14
Reaksjonspoeng
I was reading your arguments. and sorry dude, but 3/6 are good arguments. But the leader wanted him out, so he didnt even considering talk to Lemmy about it.

Because he didn't get the help when he asked for it, why should he give back to someone who didnt want to help him?

Well i bet you guys did your best to include him..
He didn't get help from the tribe (so he decided to not help back) and when he doesn't help the tribe everyone is angry on him? Doesn't make sense :)

well if he is using it against his enemies, isn't that good?

Well again, i think he didn't reply the messages, because it was asking for help mails.. And i wouldn't help anyone if i had the treatment that he got in the tribe.

zippymaster

Blomstevase
Reaksjonspoeng
And you are saying that Lexington was only nobling inactive players? WRONG, AGAIN!

Uhm, to show a link to support your argue about that Lexington is NOT only nobling inactive players are great and do the arguement much better, but when the link show the opposite, a noobling of only inactive players it kinda kill your own arguement....

zippymaster

Blomstevase
Reaksjonspoeng
6b87548a8114db8acdf1728d85461d56.png

Lilleulven, Herr granpa, frimag, Ragnar Lodbroch, R3L4X, this is all players that show that this argument that u could choice all of Power is wrong, but hey, what a good argue still!

benja81

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
Btw, why aren't you mad about Cannavaro? "Who is that?" You're probably saying. Well, I did the same thing to him as Lemmy, only difference was that he contacted me (which shows engagement and motivation), and asked me why he could not join.

I told him straight out his account was too small for ODA, but I offered him to play at an account in ODA as a dual. This I would've done to Lemmy as well, if he could've shown the slightest motivation or engagement!

Doesent this just confirm my point?
Do you realy justify these actions by attacking other tribesmates?
These are rhetorical questions, and you need not be answered.
Just pointing out my point, where the point is that their leaders in ODA is so concerned with theyr own growt, that they nobles their own active members.

Nei, vi laget en ny stamme sammen. Byttet ikke side heller :/
FACT

Thats the only comments I am goint to do on the "Not the same tribe statement"

Lexington

Velkjent medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
(wasntme) Gøy at Lemmy nettopp stakk til OIM; og dere påstår han er innaktiv, dere sier: Jeg adler lemmy og at jeg bare har adlet innaktive spillere, ta en liten titt på ODA veksten min og adlingene av lemmy så ser dere antagelig at han ikke er innaktiv og at det var litt fighting over de byene.

Velg, enten så adler jeg bare innaktive spillere eller så er lemmy aktiv (giggle)

benja81

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
Har ikke sagt at lemmy er inaktiv.

Der han blir holdt utenfor den nye stammen kun for å bli et mål for Lexington, som tydeligvis startet å gå tom for innaktive medlemmer

Poenet mitt er vell nettopp det at dette er feil i og med at dere dolker et medlem som er aktivt og vil fortsette å spille, i stede for å angripe fienden, nemlig oss.

Topp