Top 20 Player Opinions.

DeletedUser

Rank Player

1 BeckzIc3. : Well rank 2 ODA, you don't get rank 2 ODA and rank 1 in the world without having troops, in nOObs? so can handle himself, i sit the account often and can tell you this guy may be german but he knows what he is doing and has probably the second or third most troops in the game. Very good player
Player Rating: 9/10

2 ciao : Pointwhore, i have info on his troopcount, he probably has high resources because his troop count is very poor
Player Rating: 6/10

3 Estrow : Not sure who this guy is, however he is in a smaller tribe which shows he can handle things on his own, or at least thinks he can handle it on his own and so far is proving he can. We will soon see when nobles come around what this guy can do.
Player Rating: 7.5/10

4 Extreme Failarmer : Well, Well, Well, were do i start with this guy??? he is in nOObs? and well yeah he is a noob as he has already lost 300 LC and his ODA sucks, so he does'nt choose farms very carefully and obviously does'nt have scouts, apart from that i can tell you he still has the most troops in the game and is a genious at playing tribalwars, this kid has mad Skills. Soon to break 1,000,000 resources farmed award and the 1000 villages. First to farm that amount, well he must be good, Good luck to anyone in his area
Player Rating: 10/10

5 Etterstad : All i can say is this guy didn't get a stable till he was on 500 points. I would say this player is one of the biggest pointwhores in the top 20.
Player Rating: 5/10

6 Ruffiro : Just look at him from v2, OD may not be very good yet but it is still early in the game, rank 1 on v2 has to be a good player. Will do well and stay in the top 20
Player Rating: 8/10

7 Reisende Mac 54 : I have been watching this player grow for over a week now, and his growth pattern seems to be just about spot on, i can't find out much information on this player as he refuses to talk to me haha, but seems like quite a good player.
Player Rating: 7/10

8 Pangea : In a tribe with just 2 members, which shows he can handle himself as a player and does not have to worry about others around him, this shows confidence in his ability but is not always good if he cannot back it up, so far he seems a good player and is doing a good job, however we will soon see what he is capable of.

9 Treacle : This is me so can't say much but i hate spikes, lost over 400 LC already :( as you can probably tell i keep losing troops as my ODA is slowly creeping up and up, which is annoying me, i don't want to be up there, shows 2 things. 1) i have troops to clear players, 2) i keep losing troops showing my growth is not as quick as it should/could be.
Player Rating: 6.5/10 - I do not see myself as good a player as others in top 20, other people may have other veiws but this is mine

10 Spekterdude : Hes in SMACK like the other 2 pointwhores of the world, so if thats anything to go by, he is a pointwhore as well, however i am not to sure of this guy.
Player Rating: 5/10

11 Lunatic Calm : This guy is the grandpa of nOObs?, he is almost in his 80s, with that much experiance you cannot be a bad player. I know from what he is doing, he has a good troop amount and is a very good player.
Player Rating: 8/10

12 Yoshi. : Heroooo, im sure you all have heard of this player, he is funny cool, in my area and slight nOOb, second player to farm over 1000 villages so he can farm and is active, i know he has alot of troops and is capable of good things. What a player and we are thankful to have him in the tribe nOObs?
Player Rating: 9/10

13 King of Kings : He is in 1 of the worst tribes on this world. So not sure if hes just staying there while he finds a new tribe, but this is all i have to judge him on and the tribe he is in is very very poor.
Player Rating: 3.5/10

14 KoseHaien : Still learning the game but with good guidance from the tribe he is in will do well. He is learning very quickly and doing a great job.
Player Rating: 6.5/10

15 marty66 : Not heard of this guy but he is in the tribe Yamato, therefore he must have some experianced background to get into the tribe, Can't say much as i have never heard of him apart from in the film back to the future!, and he didnt player any TW in that movie.

16 Balle Klorin : Seems like a good player but refuses to talk. Appears to be able to handle himself but i cannot find any background information on the player.

17 Elimin@tor : Okay hes been around a while but with 3 players playing the same account it is not hard to get top 20, with 3 players playing the account he should be rank 1. Hes in a tough area on the map so is doing well to be here. However 3 players on the account and only rank 17 dissapoints me, anybody can play with 3 players, try playing on your own maybe???
Player Rating: 3/10 ... simply because there are 3 players on the account and he should be doing better.

18 rulie : Who the hell is this guy? Get a better tribe, one that does'nt go to war with 30 tribes because they think they are big because they are rank 1 or rank 2 now thanks Yamato.
Player Rating: 4/10

19 176-176 : From what i heard not many troops, but i am to beleive this has changed from what i last heard as he is a good experianced player. When nobling begines expect to see this player in the top 5.

20 tranze : Not to sure about this guy, but i can tell you he's in a great tribe with experianced members, therefore i suspect he is a good player himself and will probably do well on this world.

Please Post your veiws on what you think so i can compare them to mine and we can have discussions on the point. Thankyou Treacle :)

DeletedUser

not really 3 people playing elimin@tor, just alot of siting, like you guys in noobs?
i'm pretty sure you do the same?

DeletedUser

not really 3 people playing elimin@tor, just alot of siting, like you guys in noobs?
i'm pretty sure you do the same?

Nope 3 people are playing the account, i know because i am talking to all 3 on skype

Elimin@tor

Velkjent medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
we are not all amazing players we are average and have specific area to work on, our OD for size must show a hint of our capability. As time goes on the tri play improves, it was only a tri play since yesterday, im not very active anyway i just be the boss and give instructions, we are a new team so we are getting used to each others styles.

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

You haven't written to me Treacle:cool:

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

16 Balle Klorin : Seems like a good player but refuses to talk. Appears to be able to handle himself but i cannot find any background information on the player.

I just thought I'd mention something about Balle Klorin. You should check his rank on v1:

Balle Klorin
Poeng: 11.210.702
Rangering: 2
Beseirede motstandere: 257.403.700 (6.)
Stamme: BOL

He is a good player. I'd even say a great one.

DeletedUser

you dont know shit dude.... unless you have hacked my account you have no idee what my troop count is... get your facts straight!!!

extreme failarmer

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
you dont know shit dude.... unless you have hacked my account you have no idee what my troop count is... get your facts straight!!!

I find it highly amusing this post hasn't been deleted, nor the player infracted. Just who exactly is moderating? Who ever he or she may be they seem to be piss poor Moderator. If this was one of the English players, they would of been given four infractions on the spot to get them out of the forum since the team doesn't like to hear their opinion.

Ciao. You have grown none stop, since out of BP. You didn't have stable till two days out of BP. Infact, wasn't it only today you got barracks 9 or stable 8? ... Know nothing of your troops? Yes. If you say so. Keep your wicked delusions to yourself, you are incredibly wrong.

DeletedUser

huh

uh.. Didnt add me :( I've been playing this game for 3-4 years now.. very dissapointed of ya :(

Topp