Unfair play?

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

It is against the rules to talk about bans or make topics about bannings. So I will not shed any info on the fact why we was banned.

However.

We got word yesterday that IBB is going to send everything they have at me and Luke. So obviously we took measures for this. Anyway, we are allowed to be attacked and this "thing" won't be removed for 3 days.

Unfair conduct, much?

Please note, what I have posted is stated no where in the .No forum rules.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess you were aware of what measures the mods would take, before you conducted what you are banned for. And you rarely see mods banning for no obvious reason..

All I have to say.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess you were aware of what measures the mods would take, before you conducted what you are banned for. And you rarely see mods banning for no obvious reason..

All I have to say.

DO NOT talk about bans here. I want this topic to stay open, and no, how is one suppose to know their gonna be banned. :rolleyes:

brann2006

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
I even told loads of people yesterday that you guys will soon be banned....like you always do. =D

Well done nubs =D

DeletedUser

It is against the rules to talk about bans or make topics about bannings. So I will not shed any info on the fact why we was banned.

However.

We got word yesterday that IBB is going to send everything they have at me and Luke. So obviously we took measures for this. Anyway, we are allowed to be attacked and this "thing" won't be removed for 3 days.

Unfair conduct, much?

Please note, what I have posted is stated no where in the .No forum rules.

What is this about, really? OHKO was banned on the forum, but not IG? There's nothing wrong with attacking someone who's banned on the forum, IG?

DeletedUser

It is not allowed to talk about bans, so this thread is closed.

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp