V2 Milestones

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I would appreciate some help with this guys. I'm trying to keep some tabs on the progress of players in V2. It would also be nice to keep track of some of the top players in different categories. Also, if you have any other categories you'd like to see, just let me know. (and no, I won't add OD defender)

All of these are the first three players to each of these milestones:

Player Milestones

Villages
2 villages: One Hit KO
10 villages:
50 villages:
100 villages:

3K: One Hit KO
10k: One Hit KO
100k:
500k:
1 mil:
3 mil:

Opponents Defeated Attacker
10k: kionra
50k:
100k:
500k:
1 mil:
5 mil:
10 mil:

Tribe Milestones

Villages
200 villages:
500 villages:
1000 villages
2000 villages:

Points (Top 40)
1 mil:
5 mil:
10 mil:
50 mil:

Opponents Defeated Attacker
100k: Elite
500k:
2 mil:
10 mil:
50 mil:
100 mil:

Opponents Defeated Defender
100k:
500k:
2 mil:
10 mil:
50 mil:
100 mil:

I wonder who will be first to have a second village, Mmmm.

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

*snip*(and no, I won't add OD defender)

Opponents Defeated Defender
10k:
50k:
100k:
500k:
1 mil:
5 mil:
10 mil:

*snip*

Lolz ^_^
Probably a noob will get the nooble first..I don't think I've been on more than one world with a good player getting the noble first :|

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Lolz ^_^
Probably a noob will get the nooble first..I don't think I've been on more than one world with a good player getting the noble first :|

Agreed. But I did see a real decent player noble a 2.7K village once and it was the first village to be taken.

Cheerios, world six.

DeletedUser

I'm going to get a nobleman at 2300 pts and then noble a 400 pts bonus. oh btw, I'm going to be the first too :p

DeletedUser

Well second village have been nobled, no one have been rimmed yet. Who do you think will be the first to 10k?

DeletedUser

well, I dont know, I think One Hit KO will be atacked soon, because it doesnt look like he got much troops.

DeletedUser

well, I dont know, I think One Hit KO will be atacked soon, because it doesnt look like he got much troops.

He have been under attack constantly since he got rank 1...
and how come you think he dont got a lot of troops?:confused:

DeletedUser

well, maybe because he has got so much points just on 2 weeks or something. cant have so much time to recruit troops :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here's the deal kid.

Look at my area, see something? I have loads and I mean loads of greys in my area... I am constantly farming, no one gets a chance to rebuild enough to do any slight damage to my troop count. Now I am sorry if you are Jealous because I play better then anyone else... Or I am more dedicated then anyone else... But, hey! That's life.

I am rank two in ODA... Is that not proof enough that I don't have lots of troops?!? Well it would be higher but I am not stopping too long to resend my Light Cavalry back out.

Little side note... For the amount of points I have and to get that noble which costs... 28K wood, 30K clay 25K iron and the noble costs
40K wood, 50K clay, 50K iron and I got all that in one day... Whilst building troops and upgrading... Now if someone didn't have that many troops... How the hell could he do that in one day?

BTW, IF this makes you feel better, I am farming out side my 20x20... ;-)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

that can be. but I have got summer-holiday, but the one who got the password two my account ( good friend ) had probles whit his net, so it wasnt mch activity at my file -.-

DeletedUser

that can be. but I have got summer-holiday, but the one who got the password two my account ( good friend ) had probles whit his net, so it wasnt mch activity at my file -.-

Doesn't matter ;) If your experienced and if you know what you are doing and what should be done you should be in the top 100 in some time.

I started on rank 4400, I started 3 days later than the start of v2. My area sucks ass, full of noobs and greys (not complainign about the farms) but the competition ain't that hard.

believe me, you can have a lot and I mean a lot of troops and still continue your upgrading like hell. I farm like 30-40k each a day .
I know that One hit will do a lot more than me, since he is better and more active (and he has more troops than me :p), so i wouldn't speak so "loudly" about his low:rolleyes: toop count if i were you ;)

Topp