What do you think will happen to all those premade tribes?

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

I see you're talking about those famous 219 rams. It has been proved wrong, 219 is not the new "42".

DeletedUser

Sure, this game's all numbers ( most games are ), but then there are a few rather imaginative ways to use those numbers. Then comes thoroughness and hard work, which is a major factor in most things in life.

DeletedUser

I played .net started on w3 n w4 became a top player as well so am i suppose to care that you got big -.-

O WOW you know how to use a simulator too, and even reads the help sections "Applaus for you" -.- dude sersiously i did all the math back in w3 when i first started n that is why i became a top player. Which you dont even need to be good at math just need to use a simulator.

So all that none sense means nothing to me, no ur managing to get on my nerves you think because you have gotten lucky that luck is all the game is.... n yea i know gang rapped i was mass attacked by 40 players had over 3k incomings before and still managed to hold my own for a little bit since non were good n cord-timing attacks.

So yea i consider myself a decent player, i know a group of players on .net w8 who are 14players yet ranked 18 in the world n unstopable force. I really wish i could get all of them to join w3 then i could just sit back n watch them destroy the world.

DeletedUser

I played .net started on w3 n w4 became a top player as well so am i suppose to care that you got big -.-

O WOW you know how to use a simulator too, and even reads the help sections "Applaus for you" -.- dude sersiously i did all the math back in w3 when i first started n that is why i became a top player. Which you dont even need to be good at math just need to use a simulator.

So all that none sense means nothing to me, no ur managing to get on my nerves you think because you have gotten lucky that luck is all the game is.... n yea i know gang rapped i was mass attacked by 40 players had over 3k incomings before and still managed to hold my own for a little bit since non were good n cord-timing attacks.

So yea i consider myself a decent player, i know a group of players on .net w8 who are 14players yet ranked 18 in the world n unstopable force. I really wish i could get all of them to join w3 then i could just sit back n watch them destroy the world.

Name on w4 please, and w3, I'll be be sure to know if you did well... Just shut the hell up with you trash I am getting on your nerves? Come back and read what you have put here today in a months time.

W8? Oh you'd know who I am then if you played the beginning...

[22:39:16] Michael: it's the only thing it's all about
[22:40:03] Michael: they are just swedes hahaha
[22:43:01] Luke Holmes: Haha. Indeed, they still have much to learn.
ZOMG. Proven wrong by a worker of innogames too. I can sleep happy tonight.

Swedish

DeletedUser

omg.. you mean its not shit , even if you talk about swedes as they were just a bunch of stupids? Hope you realize there is many good swedes around in the world.. and many good TW-players thats swedes..

DeletedUser

omg.. you mean its not shit , even if you talk about swedes as they were just a bunch of stupids? Hope you realize there is many good swedes around in the world.. and many good TW-players thats swedes..

Jesus Christ you're doing it again, you're bloody joke. I am so not posting here, I'll ask Glitter or Bunnymon to change this forum name to "Where the Retards post" Seriously I am going to ask.

DeletedUser

Yeah do that, cause you are a huge part in spamming this thread down..

So be careful with whom you are calling reatarded!!

DeletedUser

ah, aye the name really suits some of us here..

obviously you dont know much about things..

you talk down on swedes..

DeletedUser

I know the bunny tribe in w8 which im sure all could take you out with ease -.-

I dont brag how good i am cause each world is different yet i see nothing but dragging from you , thinking you can beat anyone you make me laugh so hard so im glad you keep posting your giving a good laugh how you think your above everyone n always right

DeletedUser

I know the bunny tribe in w8 which im sure all could take you out with ease -.-

I dont brag how good i am cause each world is different yet i see nothing but dragging from you , thinking you can beat anyone you make me laugh so hard so im glad you keep posting your giving a good laugh how you think your above everyone n always right

Hahaha you fool. You're the ones who are saying I did well because of luck... So how am I bragging if its luck? Re-read I have never bragged I have just shown. So please, shut up you Swedish-TW-Idiot

Dude, I was in NG... krono5, so please, shut the hell up.

But ehm, I have to go be social, a lovely woman's birthday today and I have to do something jolly. So, we'll pick off where I left off tomorrow.

DeletedUser

lol hahaha :p so then y not just end this now, and let the world start then see what hapens ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah XD lets start and have fun ^^

And cross a couple of fingers for all the premade tribes aye! ;)

DeletedUser

You're acting like an idiot. You cannot have it both ways, luck either plays no part at all or it does, make your bloody mind up.

You get two chances at a good start, that requires look... After those two what do you expect to do? Lump it with your rubbish area? No. You make them farms. After protection, V2 (I keep mentioning that one since it'slike my last world I played properly) I started three days late with Two hit KO (Who actually played under a different name though). I have three tribe-members in my 5x5! Two greys in the whole of my 15x15 (No bugger would listen to my restart message :'() I made the best that I could with my area and guess what... You guessed it, by the end of protection I made two players restart due to they could not pull in any resources. Poke Me also restated after lack of resources (Think he was playing for shits `n giggles anyways though)

My area totally relied on luck! There is only so much you can call skill in this game, what separates a noob from a pro is all down to bloody luck... I don't think anyone here doubts I know how to play the game... Unless it's Kemp23 man he's a funny guy :p Anyways, I say luck! All you need to do well is a bit of luck and some nice activity and you'll go along way picking up bits and bats as you move up... Luck luck luck.

Purple Predator, She's not bad at starting (but kinda` like me as I haven't played a world long term in awhile, she has yet to prove she can last) She has only ever done well at the start then she drips away... It's nothing to be ashamed of like, it happens to most players, I'm just saying she is hardly someone to brag about... Dude she tried lying to me, Miggy, mikey6669 and AusKilla... I catted her village to shreads and she didn't want to lose her oh so pro reputation but she was still proven wrong. End.

Child in Time? Ex .net mod? Yeah he played .dk (and erhm, I mod it so don't give me shit about I played it to own noobs) he was two squares away from me, I noticed he was a turtle and he had to be treated like a farm, I'm sorry, I wouldn't even class him as an average player, he's hardly spoken of on .net
He bitched saying how he was inactive and how he'd own me and so on and so on... I just yawned, I kinda had someone in their tribe posting the forum topics to me... He got support he was active and crying like a two year old without his bottle... Poor baby :'(

sure luck part a little roll with location then. but after bp ends it don't matter anymore and activity are most important, have played were it was 0 barbarian villages in my 15*15 and still farmed okej.

about Child in Time are one of the few players i know of who can get maxed farm 30 in 4 weeks in speed 1.5 worlds sure it was with co (4leaf), but i am impressed with that, never have played with 4leaf so cant say anything about him.

when i rank good players my rank usually are just good starter players never want to play in a world late, but what do i know just a noob and never gets invited to pre made tribes, only mannel cares enough to invite me.

DeletedUser

Lol :p

Btw i feel bad for Xelol now :( we should have invited his random but into our tribe :p

No clue who he is but i like the way he thinks already :)

Btw ill have to give it to you one hit.... you sure got lucky at the start of w3...so lets see how far all that luck takes you :) kind disapointed you were given such a easy start with like 6 barb right on top of you but o well im good with my one ;)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol :p

Btw i feel bad for Xelol now :( we should have invited his random but into our tribe :p

No clue who he is but i like the way he thinks already :)

Btw ill have to give it to you one hit.... you sure got lucky at the start of w3...so lets see how far all that luck takes you :) kind disapointed you were given such a easy start with like 6 barb right on top of you but o well im good with my one ;)

Easy? I worked to get them barbarian villages there. Seriously. When I joined, I didn't have one till 2-ish hours later! So I would not call that luck, I had to use my powers to turn the players grey.

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp