What do you think will happen to all those premade tribes?

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

Easy? I worked to get them barbarian villages there. Seriously. When I joined, I didn't have one till 2-ish hours later! So I would not call that luck, I had to use my powers to turn the players grey.

omg...spare me,please... I'm so sick of your ranting that I'm close to getting sick only by reading your nick. You're so full of it that you're brown.

*sigh*

DeletedUser

-.- ur magic powers then since you couldn't have attacked any of them yet

DeletedUser

omg...spare me,please... I'm so sick of your ranting that I'm close to getting sick only by reading your nick. You're so full of it that you're brown.

*sigh*

Haha, Malegay you're a joke, if you honestly don't know what humour is get the fuck out of this forum. What's wrong, is it my profile that's turning you the wrong way? That I didn't get banned quick enough for posting with IgStar? Or is it because no one actually see's how good you are... Well, is there anything to see?

Or maybe it's because my good friend Peter thought you was a woman and tried cybering with you, yes, that must be it.

-.- ur magic powers then since you couldn't have attacked any of them yet

Ehm

Emne mottatt
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 02:35
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 02:14
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 01:54
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 01:34
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 01:13
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 00:53
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 00:32
More likely powers of idiocy...

Coming from you? That must be a joke.

I'll say it again. HUMOUR... By the way, since players actually reported me (again yes already, first day) I say I worked hard for those greys.

DeletedUser

Awwweeee don't hurt his feelings, he might use is "magical powers" on you :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha, Malegay you're a joke, if you honestly don't know what humour is get the fuck out of this forum. What's wrong, is it my profile that's turning you the wrong way? That I didn't get banned quick enough for posting with IgStar? Or is it because no one actually see's how good you are... Well, is there anything to see?

Or maybe it's because my good friend Peter thought you was a woman and tried cybering with you, yes, that must be it.

Ehm

Emne mottatt
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 02:35
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 02:14
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 01:54
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 01:34
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 01:13
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 00:53
One Hit KO angrep Barbar landsby (525|492) 07 01 09 00:32

Coming from you? That must be a joke.

I'll say it again. HUMOUR... By the way, since players actually reported me (again yes already, first day) I say I worked hard for those greys.

Humour...ahhh...yes....excactly....you are humour reincarnate. i.e. you are a joke...:D

Well, as for how good I am...there isn't much to see, is there. At least not yet. Although I got cudos from Xano on an attack with nukes and nobles. Alas, since I hadn't the power needed in the area too keep the city after taking it,he ofcourse reclaimed it. But shit happens, there's a time to shine for all of us. I at least haven't got the need to talk people down to prove my worth. Nor exalting myself to high king of all TW.

And for your info, Xano is the only one allowed to call me malegay. Don't steal other peoples ideas you dimwit.
Your friend trying to cybering you say...well,for your information I don't read the childish nonsense you and your illiterate friends "concoct" in lame msn conversations. I register with mild amusement that you find me so interesting that you add me to your msn sessions several times. I wonder if you have a crush on me...:confused: Alas,I'm already spoken for. Alas for you, I did have to block you since you were a nuiscance recently. Similar to a pimple on my arse. But then again, that's all you'll ever be.

DeletedUser

Humour...ahhh...yes....excactly....you are humour reincarnate. i.e. you are a joke...:D

Well, as for how good I am...there isn't much to see, is there. At least not yet. Although I got cudos from Xano on an attack with nukes and nobles. Alas, since I hadn't the power needed in the area too keep the city after taking it,he ofcourse reclaimed it. But shit happens, there's a time to shine for all of us. I at least haven't got the need to talk people down to prove my worth. Nor exalting myself to high king of all TW.

And for your info, Xano is the only one allowed to call me malegay. Don't steal other peoples ideas you dimwit.
Your friend trying to cybering you say...well,for your information I don't read the childish nonsense you and your illiterate friends "concoct" in lame msn conversations. I register with mild amusement that you find me so interesting that you add me to your msn sessions several times. I wonder if you have a crush on me...:confused: Alas,I'm already spoken for. Alas for you, I did have to block you since you were a nuiscance recently. Similar to a pimple on my arse. But then again, that's all you'll ever be.

Not heard the news about Xano? Nah, guess not, I'll leave that for you to find out. I'll call you whatever I so please or see fit is necessary. I'd also comment on your spelling and grammar in this post like you have done so in the past to mine post but I don't sink that low. Sorry.

Awww, baby not going to cry about msn are we? It's only a client people use to talk on, I'm sorry if you get dragged into conversations that mean nothing to you, but I have to show people who you are so they know who to make fun of, sorry it's life, deal with it.

Love you? You're just an irritating player who seems to think he can outsmart everyone else by using a bloody few "long" words... And your point is with these words is exactly?... Nah, I don't get it either. :S

But I guess I won't have to see your stupid name round here for too long, do I? ;)
How's TMR doing by the way? Any other accounts turned grey? I'd check myself but I value my time and your tribe isn't worth my time.

DeletedUser

Not heard the news about Xano? Nah, guess not, I'll leave that for you to find out. I'll call you whatever I so please or see fit is necessary. I'd also comment on your spelling and grammar in this post like you have done so in the past to mine post but I don't sink that low. Sorry.

Awww, baby not going to cry about msn are we? It's only a client people use to talk on, I'm sorry if you get dragged into conversations that mean nothing to you, but I have to show people who you are so they know who to make fun of, sorry it's life, deal with it.

Love you? You're just an irritating player who seems to think he can outsmart everyone else by using a bloody few "long" words... And your point is with these words is exactly?... Nah, I don't get it either. :S

But I guess I won't have to see your stupid name round here for too long, do I? ;)
How's TMR doing by the way? Any other accounts turned grey? I'd check myself but I value my time and your tribe isn't worth my time.

If it'd be worth it I would write an elaborate reply to your mumbojumbo. But suffice to say that I simply find words are wasted on you. You're never on my mind so why bother...

I don't think I can outsmart all the other...only you Kitty,only you. But then again,so could a pound of raw mutton.

As for what's happened to Xano I do not know. And I don't think it's any of my business either.

Well, what can I say. I'm sorry that I use difficult words for you. And yes, I am aware that my writing isn't perfect all the time. I think I've caught what you got. And also, I'm not used to tak to 4th graders from "England/York". So pardon my failure in making myself understood. When you get older...maybe you will suss it out...although I seriously doubt it. Good night Kitty!

DeletedUser

no u see why i stopped bothering to reply -.-

Never mind O H K O, he's a sweet little pudding with a self-assertion problem.
If you pretend he's not there he will slink away like some sad puppy, bereft of attention and his toys.

DeletedUser

LOL :p nice... it ok that ranked 1 of his was quickly lost... wonder where all that luck went hehe

DeletedUser

If it'd be worth it I would write an elaborate reply to your mumbojumbo. But suffice to say that I simply find words are wasted on you. You're never on my mind so why bother...

I don't think I can outsmart all the other...only you Kitty,only you. But then again,so could a pound of raw mutton.

As for what's happened to Xano I do not know. And I don't think it's any of my business either.

Well, what can I say. I'm sorry that I use difficult words for you. And yes, I am aware that my writing isn't perfect all the time. I think I've caught what you got. And also, I'm not used to tak to 4th graders from "England/York". So pardon my failure in making myself understood. When you get older...maybe you will suss it out...although I seriously doubt it. Good night Kitty!

If I get banned for this then it's so worth it. You need help, you are obviously unstable in the head. Have you been having any headache, dizziness? Your so called "insults" are far beyond stupid. Jesus Christ, a seven year old has insulted me worse, is it because you lack what is needed upstairs, or is it down to you're just another Norwegian retarded trying to look cool on a kids game? I bet I'm close right? I've seen Doinky post wiser than you. Next time you "try" to insult me why not actually try to find something on me... Because you tiny insults if you could even call them that are meaningless, I actually may of laughed at one or two as you seem to be proving my point...? Yes, you defiantly have something mentally wrong and I'd get your so called girl friend you say you have (haha suuuuuuure) or boy friend... To take you to see a bloody shrink. They maybe able to help you, but I wouldn't count on it.

no u see why i stopped bothering to reply -.-

You looker dumber with each and every post, it's amusing, I even made a topic about you Swedish-TW-Idiots on tribalwar.com I'd show you some of the replies but they seem to be all insulting Swedish folk now, jokes are being told and some very nasty racist comments, oh boy!

Never mind O H K O, he's a sweet little pudding with a self-assertion problem.
If you pretend he's not there he will slink away like some sad puppy, bereft of attention and his toys.

Once again proving you need mental help upstairs while added you arrogance. You know nothing about me so why act like you do? Yes, must be your mental problem.

LOL :p nice... it ok that ranked 1 of his was quickly lost... wonder where all that luck went hehe

Just another reason for more fun on tribalwar.com Thanks bud!

Now yeah I noticed most of your members who have posted were on in this forum when I made my humoured post, and waited till I hit rank one then you posted. :eek:

Your pathetic. Rank one? Who gives a shit, it was day one for crying out loud stop acting so frigging noobish, who gives a shit? I already know what exactly has been built in everyone of the topic 15 players villages. Some have walls, barracks and a statue while their mines are just level one, their area's totally suck so it's no problem of course there are going to be those who point whore, happens all the time, I ain't bothered the world has just frigging begone nooby. Get over it and ehm, I'd post your area, your points, you rank but you ain't even doing that well, so I'll leave it out. It's just sucky, you obviously are not so good as you forgot well, I think everyone forgot about a really important thing to do on the first day but well, you'll have to learn out what that is by someone else as I ain't teaching you shit.

DeletedUser

Luke, I find you idly amusing. Your attempts to play the tough guy are, however, seriously screwed up when you have to use the TW.com forums to back you up somewhat. Oh well.

LaNd MoNsTeR

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
OMG? ohko? ignore them. malegay is just mentally retarded needs to insult others to make himself feel good thats the type of low person he is, he is having rl problems most likly got bullied as a kid, maybe raped by a guy would explain a lot.

swedish players? lol your noobs i remember the dreamhack rounds omfg? i had more of a a task picking berries for my nanny. -__-
ohko is one of the best players IF he does not get bored with the world people say he is the only player to find 'the perfect build' he's proven this time and time again has he not? so if he says luck plays a big part it most certainly does!

grimlock? omfg how has he shown himself acting hard? he got insulted by like seven people so he answers back in a less insulting manner... anyone with a half a brain can see that numnuts but your brain is just on maths so you pretty much know nothing so go back to core aka those marrio players whoops i told people oh well

DeletedUser

Luke, I find you idly amusing. Your attempts to play the tough guy are, however, seriously screwed up when you have to use the TW.com forums to back you up somewhat. Oh well.

Why call me by my name, is it somehow suppose to be imtimidating? Well quite frankly I don't care what you think Grimmy. Tough guy? Whereever did I say I was acting the tough guy? And please don't talk to me, don't reply to me, don't quote me... I seriously do not like you so it rather annoys me when I have to reply to you, oh yeah, shhh I might "accidently" tell people who the Nintendo crew are. :O
Be ashame to see all that hard work gone to waste in just a few seconds.

DeletedUser

Oh my. I feel so... hurt. Very, very hurt. Well, no, I don't.

I really don't feel like pointing out the obvious, so I'll leave you to your delusions. However, just for the record, I don't know who the Mario Bros are.

As for your feelings against me... do I look like I give a damn? To save you the answer you so obviously don't wanna give, no, I don't care what you think about me. Most who knows you doesn't take long to realize what kind of person you are.

Hey Land Monster, at least I got a brain, you can't say the same, can you? :D

DeletedUser

Oh my. I feel so... hurt. Very, very hurt. Well, no, I don't.

I really don't feel like pointing out the obvious, so I'll leave you to your delusions. However, just for the record, I don't know who the Mario Bros are.

As for your feelings against me... do I look like I give a damn? To save you the answer you so obviously don't wanna give, no, I don't care what you think about me. Most who knows you doesn't take long to realize what kind of person you are.

Hey Land Monster, at least I got a brain, you can't say the same, can you? :D

*Yawns*

DeletedUser

OMG? ohko? ignore them. malegay is just mentally retarded needs to insult others to make himself feel good thats the type of low person he is, he is having rl problems most likly got bullied as a kid, maybe raped by a guy would explain a lot.

swedish players? lol your noobs i remember the dreamhack rounds omfg? i had more of a a task picking berries for my nanny. -__-
ohko is one of the best players IF he does not get bored with the world people say he is the only player to find 'the perfect build' he's proven this time and time again has he not? so if he says luck plays a big part it most certainly does!

grimlock? omfg how has he shown himself acting hard? he got insulted by like seven people so he answers back in a less insulting manner... anyone with a half a brain can see that numnuts but your brain is just on maths so you pretty much know nothing so go back to core aka those marrio players whoops i told people oh well

Omg....how do you know all that info on me...was it you who were the perpetrator :confused: ha ha ha! That would explain the lack of damage from the aforementioned rape. I guess I'd laugh all the way. But not to worry, going limp happens once in a while to all of us. :D

DeletedUser

like always, ppl are so nice to eachother.. all i got to say at the moment...

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp