You should of listened

DeletedUser

you should of listened to Doinky when he said that One Hit KO and Doinky would own v3...take a look at the rankings...there are owning it..next time listen
1 One Hit KO 247 1 247
2 Doinky 211 1 211

DeletedUser

you should of listened to Doinky when he said that One Hit KO and Doinky would own v3...take a look at the rankings...there are owning it..next time listen
1 One Hit KO 247 1 247
2 Doinky 211 1 211

Lets say it here too, the server have been open for less than 3 days, nobody is out of beginnerprotection, and no owning of anyone yet. Rank doesent matter this early. If they still have those ranks in a month or two, I might start believing.

DeletedUser

Considering Doinky actually said "One Hit KO would be rank one and I be rank two... I say it means something, obviously he has played these settings before, obviously he is active, obviously, he is doing rather well and looking kinda` cool now I told him to disband his tribe and look solo. I haven't actually slept yet, I did this morning while talking to Glitter, ekkk, sorry Glitter. But I have been farming ever since day one. Little sad I know and I have been sitting Doinky whenever he is not online.
See, when I am at college, he plays for me, when he goes to sleep, I play his for him. And we have a back up plan in case none of us are on, btu we won't explain that. ;)
My farm is level five. Considering I have 250 points... I must have some troops and seen as my area is looking cool apart from Ravencraft attempting to steal my farms I am doing well, but did you ever doubt me for a second? ;)

Doinky however has a little less luck with his area, not so many greys close by, but with him playing as much as he can and me on when he is away he can't do all that wrong unless he gets drunk and clicks restart. So hmm... I kinda` think for us two alone, maybe even Ravencraft if he can survive after protection rank actually means something.

And by the way, the topics was suppose to be for humour, nothing to get serious on so, bog off.

DeletedUser

Considering Doinky actually said "One Hit KO would be rank one and I be rank two... I say it means something, obviously he has played these settings before, obviously he is active, obviously, he is doing rather well and looking kinda` cool now I told him to disband his tribe and look solo. I haven't actually slept yet, I did this morning while talking to Glitter, ekkk, sorry Glitter. But I have been farming ever since day one. Little sad I know and I have been sitting Doinky whenever he is not online.
See, when I am at college, he plays for me, when he goes to sleep, I play his for him. And we have a back up plan in case none of us are on, btu we won't explain that. ;)
My farm is level five. Considering I have 250 points... I must have some troops and seen as my area is looking cool apart from Ravencraft attempting to steal my farms I am doing well, but did you ever doubt me for a second? ;)

Doinky however has a little less luck with his area, not so many greys close by, but with him playing as much as he can and me on when he is away he can't do all that wrong unless he gets drunk and clicks restart. So hmm... I kinda` think for us two alone, maybe even Ravencraft if he can survive after protection rank actually means something.

And by the way, the topics was suppose to be for humour, nothing to get serious on so, bog off.

I didnt say I doubted you on getting to rank 1 and 2 now, I'm just saying its no owning yet, whatever rank people have or how active they are.

And by the way, I can write wherever I like, so no, I dont think I will bog off.

DeletedUser

Well..i'm not too impressed by the fact that you actually made a marked and a wall just to get more points..:eek:

DeletedUser

They are only build buildings and get resources from friends, that's the secret of getting rank 1 and 2

DeletedUser

Well..i'm not too impressed by the fact that you actually made a marked and a wall just to get more points..:eek:

Like I said in the other topic, "Did you ever doubt our point whoring skills?

And I actually never wanted to. One, my sitter built the market. >_<

The wall? Ehm, well I was about to overflow with resources and my farm wasn't done... So yes I built a wall to stop the oveflow. Eeekk?

DeletedUser

Oh
Sitter - Your clay was about to overflow so I got a market and put some on offer.

DeletedUser

well.. so you think you know who i am? well, tell me, who am i?

As i said. this is just the beginning of the game.. and yeah, you are doing a grat job with great farms.

Put in a little thing.. yeah, i kinda know you are a good player.. but more then that i dont know.. so i wont say if you are bad or a good player, i just say what i think..

Sist redigert av en moderator:

brann2006

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
well.. so you think you know who i am? well, tell me, who am i?

As i said. this is just the beginning of the game.. and yeah, you are doing a grat job with great farms.

Put in a little thing.. yeah, i kinda know you are a good player.. but more then that i dont know.. so i wont say if you are bad or a good player, i just say what i think..

Did you point that against me now?

Topp