Bol erobringer

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

Well, truth to be told I can't see that you are any better than the rest throwing about derogatives at whim. So how you are in a place of accusing anyone to be worse than others is beyond me. Maybe take a look in the mirror first, before you throw that stone you keep poised while clutching the bible with your other...

I have no idea what to say here, could you point some of this out... And I don't mean the rubbish where I called Kemp or your tribe members a 'dobby'... That's just fair game since he is too cowardly to insult me in a language I can understand.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what to say here, could you point some of this out... And I don't mean the rubbish where I called Kemp or your tribe members a 'dobby'... That's just fair game since he is too cowardly to insult me in a language I can understand.

Ett intervju her også! Jeg er plutselig veldig populær. Hmm, er det nå jeg bør innrømme hvor feil jeg hadde om Elite? =)

You are quite adept in writing norwegian for one not able to read it...

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

You are quite adept in writng norwegian for one not able to read it...

Why thank you.
Well, actually, MissKathy and the lovely Glitter, are teaching me. Though I still I do not fully understand, it's quite the complicated language.

Back to the flaming now?

DeletedUser

Why thank you.
Well, actually, MissKathy and the lovely Glitter, are teaching me. Though I still I do not fully understand, it's quite the complicated language.

Back to the flaming now?

If there's going to be flaming you can just continue down the road you just started, I've no intention of joining you down that road you so haughtily embrace. And it was not ment as a compliment, it was rather to point out that it's quite strange that your writing is flawless in concept of being under tutelage...

DeletedUser

If there's going to be flaming you can just continue down the road you just started, I've no intention of joining you down that road you so haughtily embrace. And it was not ment as a compliment, it was rather to point out that it's quite strange that your writing is flawless in concept of being under tutelage...

Hmm, what's the word in Norwegian for 'sarcasm'?
Again, not a compliment? Sarcasm.

Try not to overdue it on showing your knowledge of the English language.
Hmm, but seriously... Hasn't this entire topic been flaming since the first post... So if your not going to go down that road, try telling some of your members?

Nice to see you just skipped one of my questions though... Because it made sense?

DeletedUser

Hmm, what's the word in Norwegian for 'sarcasm'?
Again, not a compliment? Sarcasm.

Try not to overdue it on showing if your knowledge of the English language.
Hmm, but seriously... Hasn't this entire topic been flaming since the first post... So if your not going to go down that road, try telling some of your members?

I don't have to show off. I can manage fine without overdoing it at all, which I don't think I am doing in any case. It is all quite common vocabulary for a person mastering everyday english. If there is something you don't understand, please do not refrain from asking its meaning. As for the topic itself, I was quite certain that this was improving all along until it deteriorated with your haughty remarks all of a sudden. And as for what I do or do not, as I said before, that is nothing I proclaim on an open forum anyhow.

DeletedUser

I don't have to show off. I can manage fine without overdoing it at all, which I don't think I am doing in any case. It is all quite common vocabulary for a person mastering everyday english. If there is something you don't understand, please do not refrain from asking it's meaning. As for the topic itself, I was quite certain that this was improving all along until it deteriorated with your haughty remarks all of a sudden. And as for what I do or do not, as I said before, that is nothing I proclaim on an open forum anyhow.

Sorry, but I can't hold this in any longer. Dude, your a joke. I'm not wasting my time with someone who thinks he knows it all. Sorry I have better things to do. Maybe I'll pick again, but not when the IQ of the posters is below 7... Just no.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I can't hold this in any longer. Dude, your a joke. I'm not wasting my time with someone who thinks he knows it all. Sorry I have better things to do. Maybe I'll pick again, but not when the IQ of the posters is below 7... Just no.

Well what do you know... Quite a remark from one who just waged war upon my tribesmen and women who spoke in ill terms of others. Your true colours showing?

DeletedUser

Well what do you know... Quite a remark from one who just waged war upon my tribesmen and women who spoke in ill terms of others. Your true colours showing?

True colours? Good song.
Nah, I just prefer to talk to Glitter then get annoyed with TMR members. No offense intended.

DeletedUser

Du er sjefen, male :)

Men husk at One hit KO kanskje er amerikaner, og da er engelsk gjerne litt vanskelig når noen skriver så kløktig som du.

DeletedUser

Du er sjefen, male :)

Men husk at One hit KO kanskje er amerikaner, og da er engelsk gjerne litt vanskelig når noen skriver så kløktig som du.

Nah, I am from England, York in fact. :)
Just don't see no point in him acting like he swallowed a dictionary. And some of those words are not every day vocabulary... You'd know being in Norway and all... Right? Don't believe everything you see on TV... Especially this is't American English anyway.

Rest assured, whatever flaming you contribute with, none will ever be taken...:p

Yes! That's the spirit, keeping thing I am harmless. ;)

DeletedUser

Nah, I am from England, York in fact. :)
Just don't see no point in him acting like he swallowed a dictionary. And some of those words are not every day vocabulary... You'd know being in Norway and all... Right? Don't believe everything you see on TV... Especially this is't American English anyway.

Yes! That's the spirit, keeping thing I am harmless. ;)

"Acting like he's swallowed a dictionary"... pardon me my good man. After reading books in english for over two decades, one will pick up a good deal of words and phrases. Not common for an illiterate foreigner,perhaps, but for someone with english as his native language I can't see that you'd find any of the vocabulary I've used so far as being uncommon. If you're not able to perceive what I'm aiming at, then I can't suss out excactly how it can be that you've been raised in an english speaking country, and still find my english as "uncommon" as you say.

DeletedUser

Since this topic's probably already broken most of the rules, I just have to ask, Male, what kind of books've you been reading?

DeletedUser

Faen for ein klovn.....

bla bla bla iq på 7, tøft sagt, lure på ka så hadde skjedd her vis någen av oss hadde sagt iqèn te benni e på 7 ligsom....
bla bla bla , plutseligt va det mye kjekkare å snakka me glitter på privaten enn å sitte her me en tulling fra TMR.....
Så kofor i he...... begynte du diskusjonen i utgangspunktet då, la oss som holdt på gjør oss ferdige heller, så kan du kosa deg så mye du vil me benni på privaten, mn det drite me faktisk i....

så kanskje me sleppe mer piss fra den noldus kjeften din her nå....

Hansemann

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
I am a member of BOL-E... I am attacking TMR... I already got one of you noobs asking why I am attacking, so I think I should butt in.

Did I say you have to write in English? No, so how about you sit back and re-read your tribes posts and your own, then we'll see who the dobby is you moron. Grow up. You should pay more attention to your villages then this forum, dude... You might do well. :O

What's wrong, truth hurts, huh?

And who might that be? Without a name its just jibberish.

And I think most people know that Kemp keeps a good eye on his villages. I think someone hasn`t been paying attention.

DeletedUser

"Acting like he's swallowed a dictionary"... pardon me my good man. After reading books in english for over two decades, one will pick up a good deal of words and phrases. Not common for an illiterate foreigner,perhaps, but for someone with english as his native language I can't see that you'd find any of the vocabulary I've used so far as being uncommon. If you're not able to perceive what I'm aiming at, then I can't suss out excactly how it can be that you've been raised in an english speaking country, and still find my english as "uncommon" as you say.

Love to know where you get your information from... Makes no sense what so ever.

And who might that be? Without a name its just jibberish.

And I think most people know that Kemp keeps a good eye on his villages. I think someone hasn`t been paying attention.

Well, I've been told not to tell you guys, and tell you after I rimmed one or two of you... :(

Not been paying attention? I never actually said he isn't paying attention to his villages, I said he should may more attention to them... Like the same amount you TMR fellows are doing to this topic... You never know you might reach rank two. :eek:

Faen for ein klovn.....

bla bla bla iq på 7, tøft sagt, lure på ka så hadde skjedd her vis någen av oss hadde sagt iqèn te benni e på 7 ligsom....
bla bla bla , plutseligt va det mye kjekkare å snakka me glitter på privaten enn å sitte her me en tulling fra TMR.....
Så kofor i he...... begynte du diskusjonen i utgangspunktet då, la oss som holdt på gjør oss ferdige heller, så kan du kosa deg så mye du vil me benni på privaten, mn det drite me faktisk i....

så kanskje me sleppe mer piss fra den noldus kjeften din her nå....

Awww, Kempy, your buttons are just too easy to push... And I think MaleGa... maleficare knows your a coward now. :( Otherwise why quote and reply to one of my posts and forget the main part! :(

DeletedUser

The main thing is that you are a noldus......

Looking forward to see you rim all of us.....

DeletedUser

The main thing is that you are a noldus......

Looking forward to see you rim all of us.....

Oh noess, you called me a 'dobby' again... Damn I need to pick up some insults like this, their amazing! :rolleyes:

You think I can rim you all? I didn't know you had such confidence in me Kempy. Thank you, it means alot. Since I never said I could.
By the way Knew I could get you to type in English if I tried. :D

DeletedUser

All ære te male at han gadd å diskutera me deg inått,,, mn den ska han ha,,, suveren seier te male, eg vil sei olav hansen, stilhopperen fra 80 tallet, 20 20 20 20 20 istil,,,,,, suveren seier male :D

Eg e nok litt mer roger ruud, stil betyr isje så mye, så nå ska du få fortsetta me pisset ditt, eg melde meg ud å tar heller någen bol byer, oisann har vist tatt 26 bol byer den siste måneden,,,, ska sei, roger ruud te 17,5 i stil:cool:

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp