Søkeresultater

1. WickerMan

Merge between What? & Metal Kings

After a long hard war between the tribe Metal Kings and Two Hit KO, Metal Kings decided to join Two Hit KO's solo tribe. He alone pwned my tribe, and we have now merged together to united our powers, and become the rank 1 pointwhore tribe.
  2. WickerMan

Top 20 Tribes

What? ....
  3. WickerMan

First Major War Two hit KO v METAL

Wtf, he is totally dead??????:confused:
  4. WickerMan

I don't understand how...
  5. WickerMan

Omfg, how the f*** did u do that??:mad::confused::confused:
  6. WickerMan

Elite not so Elite?

haha, okay:p I will be watching for u
  7. WickerMan

Plz go away noob!
  8. WickerMan

Elite not so Elite?

Are you all the gray villages???:D
  9. WickerMan

Elite not so Elite?

haha, noobs
  10. WickerMan

Elite not so Elite?

I guess you play under an alias then;) But yea, it is hard to player a lot of diffrent worlds. Well, they might not have many friends, but who need friends in .no servers? I beleive in no allies aswell
  11. WickerMan

lol a joke??? What the f*** are you talking about? Why should we make a joke on the public forums?
  12. WickerMan

Thx:D We will totally destroy this guy. His lonly village wont have a chance
  13. WickerMan

Elite not so Elite?

Well, who are they protecting? I really can't see any decent players there. They could still hide there, but not sure yet
  14. WickerMan

Elite not so Elite?

I like big bad evil mods;) They are always scary. What do u think about Elite? do you think they are good? And are u playing w2?
  15. WickerMan

Elite not so Elite?

You sounds pretty evil
  16. WickerMan

Well, I can something with words! To bad for you. haha, you underrated me, and now your going to die. Your biggest mistake was to go agains't me. No one has ever beaten my tribe!
  17. WickerMan

Yes yes, you really think so. I got a supprice for you. Try look who we got to join our tribe now. The best player in world 2. The guy with most points. So what you going to do about this huh? I guess this was a big supprice for you!
  18. WickerMan

You betrayed me! I thought we were friends, but you showed me something else. Your just one more of these guys who is power mad! My tribe Metal will show you not to mess with the wrong guys.:mad:
  19. WickerMan

Error

Oh man, ELITE is way better tribe than METAL. I have to be nice to ELITE, since I try to join them:) Their leader seem to be very awesome and know what he is doing. One of the best tribes I ever seen
  20. WickerMan

Elite not so Elite?

Nono:D You know I am always seriously man;) Have I ever made sarcasm before? :p
Topp