Elite not so Elite?

DeletedUser

Why do people have such a problem with our name, elite universe? It's just a name. ;)
If you don't think we live up to it, that's too bad, but I don't think we need to prove anything else than we allreaddy have in OD and points.

And btw, some of our players might be low in points now, but they have their reasons. Like for instance the fact that it's summer :D

DeletedUser

Why do people have such a problem with our name, elite universe? It's just a name. ;)
If you don't think we live up to it, that's too bad, but I don't think we need to prove anything else than we allreaddy have in OD and points.

And btw, some of our players might be low in points now, but they have their reasons. Like for instance the fact that it's summer :D

Your OD is low:confused:

DeletedUser

I don't think Elite is just full of Elite players. It's strange to have that way of looking on the game. They are trying to be so advanced in their talk. But I agree with the other posts, the top 20 of Elite is maybe Elite-class, but the rest:confused: Don't think so.

It's not even 20 elite players on this world.

DeletedUser

if some tribe on polish TW have name "ELITE" others players don't like them and they always got owned

DeletedUser

Thank god this isn't the polish server, and here people tend to hate the polish people who's thinking they'll own everyone lese ;)

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Må man leve opptil stamme navnet 100% Elite vs Error??
Er jo mange som har brukt det navnet gjennom tidene, det kan alltids diskuteres, men at en liten gruppe spillere lager så mye ut av det jaja vil heller bli kalt elite enn error.

thooht

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Må man leve opptil stamme navnet 100% Elite vs Error??
Er jo mange som har brukt det navnet gjennom tidene, det kan alltids diskuteres, men at en liten gruppe spillere lager så mye ut av det jaja vil heller bli kalt elite enn error.

ERROR vs Elite ? , hmm skulle vara kul med lite gratis byar :)

DeletedUser

Hm I think this topic lost it's main purpose a long time ago :cool: Now it only makes people angry.

Elite is a common and bold name beacuse if you aren't elite but say you are elite it will without exception upset people.

WickerMan

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I think Elite is a very very nice tribe. I am personally asking their leader for an invite, cause I think I deserve an invite to such a nice tribe. I want to be a part of the best tribe in this world, so I can win.

DeletedUser

I think Elite is a very very nice tribe. I am personally asking their leader for an invite, cause I think I deserve an invite to such a nice tribe. I want to be a part of the best tribe in this world, so I can win.

Guessing wildly here, but... sarcasm?

DeletedUser

Elite

Just wait and see if they are Elite players or not. Time will show

Topp