Announcement

WickerMan

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I am here to announce a new tribe called Metal. This freaking tribe will be lead by me WickerMan, veteran player of .net server. I am here to teach you guys how to play tribalwars.

If anyone is interested in joining us over there let me know. However you must love metal, and be active. Inactive players will be kicked, and noobs will aswell. However I can teach you how to play, if your interested. All for now,

Up the Iron!

DeletedUser

Just wondering...

Anyway, I shouldn't go off topic so see you =)

DeletedUser

Yeah It's great !! U teach us how to play TW !!

BTW Do U think U are 'cool guy' becouse U used a 666 number and word 'beast' ? I want to tell U something. I hate guys like U. Do you think it is funny ? You are wrong.

WickerMan

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Yeah It's great !! U teach us how to play TW !!

BTW Do U think U are 'cool guy' becouse U used a 666 number and word 'beast' ? I want to tell U something. I hate guys like U. Do you think it is funny ? You are wrong.

lol, your the funniest person I ever seen on this forum. Bow for your leader!

WickerMan

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
ohh yes mr God Of Noobs, your added to my hated enemy list just like ERROR is. I teach you a leason or 2.
You have no idea who your standing up agains't!

I got this video from a friend. He already told me you guys are thinking about restarting on the rim. But I think you should watch it and confirm this is the true infomation I got.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wee_WCroUC0

WickerMan

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
MickerMan whats ur username on .net?
I also play over there :D

Just the same as here! What world you play one? I haven't seen you there before. Pretty strage, since I have played all worlds. And from now on call me WickerMan or My leader

DeletedUser

Oh don't understand me bad. I don't want to offend guys who listening to a metal music, but my sensei called me "God of noobs" so I called him 'King of scrap-metal'. ;p

DeletedUser

LOLz WickerMan
i tougth you were good, and you told us that you will teach us :eek:

you dont even have 2 villages Lolz

DeletedUser

LOLz WickerMan
i tougth you were good, and you told us that you will teach us :eek:

you dont even have 2 villages Lolz

Because he joined today?
Other than that...you are the founder of a copy tribe. Shush, noob.
Utennavn.png
[/IMG]

Topp