ARGUS Empire - only English

DeletedUser

We are for the first time here and we will play on the verden 9.We are champions in Romania Verden 1,and we wanna play and enjoy this verden!

Good luck to all and don't forget : it's just a game!

calinmaxim

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
yes . my and my friend her are champions in romania and we will win this world too becouse we have many experience.. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY CHANCE

DeletedUser

We are for the first time here and we will play on the verden 9.We are champions in Romania Verden 1,and we wanna play and enjoy this verden!

Good luck to all and don't forget : it's just a game!

Good luck!

DeletedUser

Good luck to both of you, Ill wish you the best.
If you dont make it to rank 1, dont worry, Honour doesnt either ;)

DeletedUser

Good luck to both of you, Ill wish you the best.
If you dont make it to rank 1, dont worry, Honour doesnt either ;)

Sorry if you don;t understand me and my partner.We don;t wanna to win this Verden.We just wanna have fun!And to have fun is enough to read some questions or some words.
I don't know the players from Norway,so I can't tell to anyone if we have any chance to win this verden :D

Thank you guys for the wishes !^^

DeletedUser

Brother,why are you looking at this account? I have never played on this account :D
But,let's wait:p We will se on the verden 9 who is the champion :)

DeletedUser

Never? i seached on your name on world 1 too, but u was not there, and the only account with your name was that i found there.

Sooo yeah;) We`ll see:)

DeletedUser

Dear brother/sister ,

I said Verden 1,not Verden 9/23/25

Verden 20,21,22,23,24 and 25 are for noobs :D

I play on verden 1,not with this account,with another account.. Silviu24.. and the name of the verden is "Verden clasica".
My friend,calinMaxim is playing on "Verden clasica",too.His account there is VYRGYL.
We too are in the stamme named "WAR" who's in top 10,on the 7th position :D

DeletedUser

GL and have fun, Im glad it will come some opponent against me:)

DeletedUser

7 placed tribe?? thought u was campions:O:O

Are not campions suposed to be on the first place?

DeletedUser

Can I ask you please,do you know the settings of verden 9 here?

Cause' in Romania,the Akademia has 3 lvls,it exist's Paladins,talers(30k,25k,35k).. the number of the towns+1 = the talers that you need for creating an Adelsmann,etc.

What are the settings here?:D

DeletedUser

7 placed tribe?? thought u was campions:O:O

Are not campions suposed to be on the first place?

I'm noumber one on the Verden Clasica,and I don't wanna noumber one at stamme's position.I can change it with no problem,but why to do that?:)

Topp