de første LC inn i V5

DeletedUser

Stats

Jeg ser det har kommet noen LC inn i spill nå. Lurer på hvem sine det kan være...

KO Predator kanskje?

DeletedUser

12429668.jpg

Skillz. ;)

DeletedUser

Zomg Zomg, somebody else will be building Light cav soon, I wonder who that will be? :confused:

DeletedUser

Jesus, what a retard- There is a world outside you know...and don't tell me you know it, because you only sit inside and farm around the clock :)

DeletedUser

Jesus, what a retard- There is a world outside you know...and don't tell me you know it, because you only sit inside and farm around the clock :)

Du vet at han får ting med seg selv om at du skriver på norsk?

DeletedUser

So I have no life, your point is?

Så jeg har ikke noe liv, er poenget ditt?

[spoil]1. I do not play during the day. I'm only on around 10:00PM - 05:00AM.
2. I go out with friends, I spend time with my girl friend, Oh and btw, she told me to fuck you up good
3. Minimal effort for maximum efficiency.

Because I know how to play unlike you I must have no life? Go crawl back into your sewer you scum.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

So I have no life, your point is?

Så jeg har ikke noe liv, er poenget ditt?

[spoil]1. I do not play during the day. I'm only on around 10:00PM - 05:00AM.
2. I go out with friends, I spend time with my girl friend, Oh and btw, she told me to fuck you up good
3. Minimal effort for maximum efficiency.

Because I know how to play unlike you I must have no life? Go crawl back into your sewer you scum.
[/spoil]

If this is true, you should not be so mad about it. It only weakens your cause. Be gentle about it, and it will seem more trustworthy. Now it semt like a fragile topic which you were desperate to convince everyone about. But hey, I believed you anyways :p

DeletedUser

I sit OHKO through the day, while he is with his girlfreind, he is not lying you are all just jelous he knows how to play the game very very well, jeeeze cant we just drop all this that he has no life because he actually does!

DeletedUser

If you sit him during the day, wouldn't that mean that you're the one who know how to play the game? :p

Nah, see your point. As long as there is activity on the account it really doesn't matter that much whose playing. Just crap that some people bother staying up all night to keep the account active. :p

DeletedUser

OHKO har faktisk dame o_O

(Ikke prøv deg Joakim, dette er ikke off topic)

DeletedUser

Why is it in english? :confused: It doesn't look like the norwegian server.

Hvorfor er det på engelsk? :confused: Det ser ikke ut som den norske serveren.

DeletedUser

Takk! :)

Siden nettleseren min betyr alt.
Because my browser translates everything.

37063608.jpg

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Topp