ERROR is cheating :O

DeletedUser

Since "many" people seem to think ERROR is cheating (particularry ONE hit KO and others).
I finally admitted it, yes we are cheating and here are the proves of it! :rolleyes:

Just Owning: Wanna know how error cheats ?
sasuke0288: yes
Just Owning:
Well, the Fact is, they actually are cheating, I mean, One HIT and others.
But you got to promise me not to report me k ?

Anyway, Grimlock is corrupt, he's in it as well.
What do you have to do.

You send grimlcok a support mail, which contains.

Activation admin commands, Blue birds have landed in the east, i repeat blue birds have landed in the east.

If everything is okay hell ask you what birds it are (just to be sure no-one that isn't allowed to have admin commands gets them)

Red roosters
should be the pass for it.

Than grim activates it, and sends you a code.

If you login on tw, open it throught mozilla firefox, click "remember me"(husk mir or something like that) and log in, a blue screen will appear on your left, enter the code grim gave you.

Now you can bann and spy people, let troops disappear and other stuff like that.
You can give yourself free rec, units (that explains the rams with low points).

Anyway, youre the only other guy outside ERROR that knows about it, I would like you to keep it secret plz, and not report me (since im not cheating).

You can mention it on the forum as a agrument against one hit, i don't like cheaters on rank1. BUT don't tell anyone i told you this!yes

Hope this works

sasuke0288: ok
sasuke0288: hehe but thx for the info, if i get the people there banned, you could join us

Seems like working

sasuke0288: thx, very much thx for that info<3, that could save this tribe<3,
sasuke0288: okok i have rapport to all admins and people

en viktig info om error ( Forum > Verden2 > Politikk og Propaganda)
sasuke0288

Just Owning: np
sasuke0288: but how do you know this, i send rapport to admins, and he say, grimlock its just a forum mod, and that blue box dosent exsist ?
Just Owning: O, yes it does :eek:
Grim might not be a admin in game but he has acces to the mod-login pannel, i actually found it accidentally, but if you haven't got a acces, you can't get in.

(Meanwhile in the ERROR chat)

[22:13:54] One Hit KO zegt: he made the topic
[22:14:02] just.owning zegt: lol
[22:14:06] just.owning zegt: Just leave him in his dream
[22:14:10] just.owning zegt: (for now XD)
[22:14:16] Mackan87/Multiaccount zegt: hahaha
[22:14:16] just.owning zegt: I wanna see grims reaction first XD[+quote]

Grims reaction:It's fascinating to know that apparently I have admin rights. And here I was thinking I only was a mod on the forum...

So he asked ERROR if we toldl this rubbisch.

grimlock: mate
grimlock: does anyone in Error write like that letter the idiot posted?
ONE HIT says: Not a clue.
ONE HIT says: I can ask.
grim says: I'm guessing he made it up

So I told him about it: Grimlock says: hahahahahaha
just.owning says: I love his sence of humor

meanwhile in the error-chat
Mackan87/Multiaccount says: oh my god.........
just.owning says: lolz :p
One Hit KO says: they are all in on it
One Hit KO says: :D
Mackan87/Multiaccount says: is he retarded??

So i soon got into contact with some admins :p

*******: you are giving me lots of extra work =O
Just Owning:SRY
Just Owning: I just thaught of a prank
*******: nice one though o.o

frithjof's profile now-->frithjof
Poeng: 767
Personelig tekst
Removed by Tribal Wars Team

So he got a bit nervous
sasuke0288

Today, 21:55 Top
i only hear that from one of your members, and she say i should report you, but pls dont attack me and let i get trouble, i only do what she say, and if she lie i think admins should ban hear, its very stupid to say things like that about a admin or what do you think??

SO for the last time!

Dude no one in ERROR started this. You did trying to get the world against some of the best players in the whole of tribalwars not just the Norwegian server, don't start what you cannot finish.

THIS IS A JOKE, THERE AREN'T ANY CHEATS FOR TRIBALWARS !!PLZ DO NOT SPAMM ME OR THE ADMINS ABOUT THIS.

SRY admins for all the trouble i gave you guyz :p
Thank you, sasuke for giving us a good laugh! ;)

Kind regards*JUST OWNING*

DeletedUser

The removed profile contained "Fuck min første multiaccount å stammen error" before :O

DeletedUser

Wel, one hit ko is cheating anyway cuz he has multiaccounts such as two hit ko and min første multiaccount

DeletedUser

Enig at det er morsomt, men det blir vel å henge ut en på det offentliget forumet og det er ikke særlig hyggelig.

Men morsomt var det.:)

DeletedUser

Wel, one hit ko is cheating anyway cuz he has multiaccounts such as two hit ko and min første multiaccount

Yes! I am obviously cheating because your <Censored>, I am good, your lame, I'm cool. Get over it, I have been reported how many times?!?!?! 43? 44? even 45?
And am I banned? NO! So how the heck am I cheating.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes! I am obviously cheating because your shit, I am good, your lame, I'm cool. Get over it, I have been reported how many times?!?!?! 43? 44? even 45?
And am I banned? NO! So how the heck am I cheating.

The staff is corrupt:eek:

x4x0

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Oh dare Sauske.. How do you feel? Want to quit now? Want to hit something? Want to spam some more? You're dum:rolleyes:by^^

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Fa. så høye på pæra

Er jo endel juksing, men fy noen av dere er jo no life og høye på pæra så det holder.

DeletedUser

Then may I ask a question:

If almost all of the tribes top 20 have us as enemys, why aren't all our villages nobled yet?
Most of you take barbarian villages as noble-targets, a waste if you ask me...

DeletedUser

Først vil jeg bare si: Hello folks!
Min første post her på dette snodige forumet, hvor 4 personer merkelig nok har postet 95% av totale poster...:)

Then may I ask a question:

If almost all of the tribes top 20 have us as enemys, why aren't all our villages nobled yet?
Most of you take barbarian villages as noble-targets, a waste if you ask me...

Tenkte første posten min kunne bli om noe jeg egentlig ikke har noe med, men vil bare komme inn en plass...

Ok, nok pisspreik, jeg ville da quote det Fuzzball sa, og vil spørre ett spørsmål... Hva er det som gjør at nesten alle i Topp 20 har dere som fiender?

Når det gjelder den spøken, så var det morsom lesning, men hvordan du/dere gidder? Det skjønner jeg ikke:p

Og jeg vil til slutt sitere Brann2006:
kvantitet er faktiskt kvalitet i lengden ;)
Ikke dermed sagt at jeg er enig^^

Sist redigert av en moderator:

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Top20 enemies??

Never heard that error has a lot of enemies at all. Iam into a top 10 tribe and never heard of any saying error is main enemies in our tribe or amongs our allied tribes. So paranoia is the word i quess.

Topp