Besvart Klare mål på en verden! Delmål?

PABben

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Hei og hå!

Vi hadde møte i går og var veldig enige i at posten er god som gull. Vi ønsker derfor å ta dette direkte til innogames. Håper i den forbindelse at du kan skrive en fin presentasjon på engelsk, så skal jeg ta det direkte mot innogames.

Hører fra deg!

DeletedUser

yeeeey! da får nok Innog flere premium kjøpere^^ bare for at de skal klare å få de gratis PPene

DeletedUser

De man får for å være TRUE PRO MASTER-SKILL GAMER i forslaget til TS.

Mr. Game And Watch

Ganske godt likt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

Hansemann foreslo innledningsvis at de som først når diverse ymse delmål i ferden mot verdensherredømme skulle få en liten premie (aka premium) av Innogames. Sånn for å motivere til mer aktivitet og mindre kreftfremkallende eksponering for sollys og sånt, vettu.

Hansemann

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
GOOGLE TRANSLATE FTW!

Missing clear goals for a world. How to win?

This is a game. This game is about winning.
The problem here is that it is sable diffused when you actually have won.

I always try to keep up activity in the stocks I am a member in. But when someone says "you never win at this game forever, so I have little to argue back. Would like to have some numbers to show ......" Look here, now we have 33% of all the cities in this world, 17% to as we are in the target, just hold out a little so it will be glory, fame and champagne from TWledelsen! "

The V6 has epicki over 50% of all player-cities, we are 20 players.
Epicki Owner: 3517 50.6%

We have done everything right to actually win (!). Do not make it better for new players, it is their job. We have systematically gone after active players and made them inactive at high pressure.

We deserve to win! There is nothing more discouraging than playing on a dead world without a clear goal. We can do 60% ... We can do 70% if you absolutely have to. Can start adle the hundreds of 2K players who destroy our statistics we, if need be. If you say that we need filing nr2 tribe that is 1 / 4 part of our size, so okay, then we take the strain as well. Np!
I want a bloody goal or a win!

It is this game about, like many here apparently have forgotten (players, CM, admins and mods).
It seems that Innogames or CM (no idea how much power a CM has on our domain) believe that there is less activity on tw.no if you finish a world. It does not make it, it gets MORE activity tw.no.
Even a player who whine and carry over the world that a player is finished, will have increased motivation on other worlds, because they see it is actually possible to win, and the fame and glory awaits :) P).

Uhrm ... Part 2:

Another thing I would like to see, that it would become more interesting to start over new worlds, are targets.
We the players have arranged this myself by creating threads like this one.
Since our players have taken matters into their own hands in this way, it shows nothing about the need for a bit ... well ... cred for the work.

The bottom line .... Goal!
eg:
100 premium points and place in the fame list of forums (moderated controlled That is, not made by a user) for the first player to 5000 points.
100 prem fame and place in the list for first to 1 mil oda.

Other targets that could be given a hard twist is such as to provide 100 prem a week to the person who holds a place in selected weeks or the like. This will make it incredibly exciting to keep a place on the points list, he will be exposed to very violent attacks, to take the throne. The drama will get a completely new turn.

The point is that Innogames is incredibly gnukke the prize. To make money one must spend money, you have to invest. Prizes can generally give an increase in the number of players and we are already here will begin play in new worlds and therefore contribute more cash to innogames in the form of premium points.

New and improved thinking! New way of thinking! Is suitably fed the same old forever kjøret without clear goals! Worked fine on v1, but now many have played here a while and we need a little motivation.

ps: Premiums for TW-champs had been something! I want a rose bouquet in premium of Dakapo (or pabben) to be twchamp v1!
Ok, maybe a bit late now, but for new worlds to such competitions have been done under the direction of the team with their prizes.

Etc. etc. etc.

PS2: yes, poor sentence structure and certain typographical errors as well. Shut it Grim Lock and Dommola, I know. Sitting at work FFS: P

Hansemann

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Why wait so long for a Victory to be announced, on a dying world?

This is a game! A game is about winning! I play to win!

I`ve played all the .no worlds up to world 6. I`ve been a leader in most of them. The main job of a leader is to inspire to activity, and so we try. But given the question: "When do we win?", I fail to come up with an answer. I honestly dont know. The question is asked rather often, as playing on a dying/dead world is rather bad for morale.
It would be quite nice to have an answer for them. I do understand that its impossible to make a victory condition based on statistics in the beginning of a world. It would be tribe-merge-heaven (I just made that word up, its awesome).

Perhaps as the world is slowly beginning to go inactive, the CM could go in and set a static point for a victory.
Example:
W6 on .no
Epicki (my tribe) has 3517 50.6% of all players citys

The CM could then see that the number one tribe is 4 times bigger than the nr 2 tribe, and, that it is bigger then nr2 to nr20 combined, and so, make a decision on a static Victory condition.

"Epicki will win when the tribe reaches 65% of all players citys, now its time for all the little tribes out there to combine efforts, and to make sure, that does not happen.
Requirements:
Epicki cannot recruit any players.
Winning Tribe must contain at least 1 sexy girl (We have Erland who is a bit of a crossdresser, for that one!)
All the prelisted requirements must be met in order to achieve victory."

Now that would be awesome! A goal to reach.

The point that I`m trying to make, is that it seems as Innogames (or our CM) has the belief that if they shut down worlds, they will loose the players. I dont think it works that way. I do believe, that letting the players actually have a feeling that they can win, will highten activity, and keep more players active and paying for their premium. Even the players who are angry, because the world they are playing on has a winner, will start a new world with fresh resolve, because they now understand that they can actually win!

Part2:

Milestones:
A thing that could make more people join new worlds is to make use of milestones. The players of the various worlds has made forum threads where we list who got first to 1 million, 10 millions,ODA,ODD and so forth. That could be handlet by our team, insted of it being a player-made pub.forum thread. Throw some premium rewards in there as well and it could get really exciting.

Another milestone that can be really cool, is something like a "king of the hill" plot.
The number 1 player, receives 100 prem a month for holding on to the 1 place for an entire month.
That would make it very hard to be the nr1 player, as many would go for that grand prize, and the respect that comes with it.

I have no idea why Innogames isnt having more ingame contests, and giving prem for prize. Its an incredibly cheap way to make activity go up.

The point is, we are bored! Especially the oldies among us (myself included).

We want something new! Something to fight for.

Oooohh and PS: Make Pabben decleare Epicki winners on V6! Pretty please :)

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

Flink du har vært hanse! :) Er sikkert bra nok det der vettø..

DeletedUser

Hehe, dere har kanskje "vunnet" siden dere har flest byer og umulig kan tape nå, men det er jo fortsatt motstand å vente seg :p

DeletedUser

er ganske enig i den første posten du skrev hansemann, men vil ikke at serveren skal stenges helt ennå.
dette er tross alt den første verdenen jeg har bygget opp kontoen selv og gjort det ( skikkelig ) bra.

JA - Flere delmål
NEI - v6 stenges

Hansemann

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
er ganske enig i den første posten du skrev hansemann, men vil ikke at serveren skal stenges helt ennå.
dette er tross alt den første verdenen jeg har bygget opp kontoen selv og gjort det ( skikkelig ) bra.

JA - Flere delmål
NEI - v6 stenges

At du ligger milevis unna oss og har internadlet deg til en 16 plass på lista er ikke nok til å holde en verden levende.

Men ikke denne diskusjonen her.

PABben

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Med tanke på hvordan noen verdener utvikler seg vil det utvilsomt komme vinnere etter hvert. Når det gjelder å implementere delmål etc. i spillet, er det enda ikke avgjort noen klare retningslinjer som alle må/skal følge, men diskusjonen og tankene bak pågår.

Topp