One Hit KO's topic

DeletedUser

Yeah so basically, I'll just quote everything I need to reply to that you Norwegian... Players, say that I need to answer back on then post a link in the topic you asked or something I need to reply to. :)

DeletedUser

I rather read here and reply here if you got something to say in a case :) Not your problem that you were born english ^^

DeletedUser

So you`re like just extremely important and an awesome player?

How`s you`r cat doin by the way?

DeletedUser

I rather read here and reply here if you got something to say in a case :) Not your problem that you were born english ^^

Get the frigging hell out of my topic. No English mod, you can't give me 20 infractions for that, so don't try it. >_<

So you`re like just extremely important and an awesome player?

How`s you`r cat doin by the way?

My mum says I'm special, so I guess I am kinda` important. Yes. Nah, just I got banned because of all the Swedish and Norwegians n00bs making replies to me asking me stuff in the Norwegian forum and knowing I'd be banned for it, so Hansemann got me started on this Idea-ish.

The cat was a bloody doll. :|

Like I said... Your famous:rolleyes:

Stop it, you're making my blush. :D

DeletedUser

My mum says I'm special, so I guess I am kinda` important. Yes. Nah, just I got banned because of all the Swedish and Norwegians n00bs making replies to me asking me stuff in the Norwegian forum and knowing I'd be banned for it, so Hansemann got me started on this Idea-ish.

The cat was a bloody doll. :|

But you speak norwegian pretty well... Atleast when you`re drunk...

How come you ain`t chatting with me no more? I`m your father Luke!

Get on skype now!

Sist redigert av en moderator:

otard

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
One Hit, how you doing in v3? and just so you know, you'll never know my name there, not till I noble you.

DeletedUser

But you speak norwegian pretty well... Atleast when you`re drunk...

How come you ain`t chatting with me no more? I`m your father Luke!

Get on skype now!

That's when I am drunk! I do all sorts of cray stuff I never knew I could do. Like mistaking a kids doll, for a cat, then thinking it was a rock then finally realising it was indeed a child's doll.
V3 makes me so busy... It's horrible, I should quit soon. :p

DeletedUser

One Hit, how you doing in v3? and just so you know, you'll never know my name there, not till I noble you.

I am doing well. Lost near enough 100 axe on clearing Ravecraft of all his troops, plus support. :S
But heeeeeey, still probably got the most axe, oh well, Doinky may have the most now by two axe or something. :/

I'll find it out, never fear!

DeletedUser

That's when I am drunk! I do all sorts of cray stuff I never knew I could do. Like mistaking a kids doll, for a cat, then thinking it was a rock then finally realising it was indeed a child's doll.
V3 makes me so busy... It's horrible, I should quit soon. :p

Yeah... U should quit before we get embarrased... You know how it gonna end... Drunk and erasing the account... Fuck v3 and get home kid;)

otard

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Ohh good, Im not really bothered by troops at the start, Just dodge attacks until I get a noble train, and then thats when it really matters.

dont worry it aint too hard, but considering about 3-4 people know my name there it should be quite hard.

I am in a tribe and a good one at that.

DeletedUser

Get the frigging hell out of my topic. No English mod, you can't give me 20 infractions for that, so don't try it. >_<

Wtf? Have you hit your head in a rock or something? :confused:

I said a postive thing to you and you just bite my head off??? Thank u so freaking much..!

DeletedUser

Ohh good, Im not really bothered by troops at the start, Just dodge attacks until I get a noble train, and then thats when it really matters.

dont worry it aint too hard, but considering about 3-4 people know my name there it should be quite hard.

Not bothered about troops? :S
Haha. I'm ignoring you.

DeletedUser

Wtf? Have you hit your head in a rock or something? :confused:

I said a postive thing to you and you just bite my head off??? Thank u so freaking much..!

Sowwwwwy, I'm annoyed with one of your members so I'm annoyed with the whole bunch of yah's "OMG UR A N00B UR GONNA DIE" Jeez. Then he sent an attack, or she whatever.

otard

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Not bothered about troops? :S
Haha. I'm ignoring you.

well you know what I mean, I prefer to build the necessary bulinds instead of missing out to make plenty of troops. I'd make farming troops and a small defensive but nothing big.

;)

if you can read tiny writing then you'll find out my name in a minute.

DeletedUser

For what I know, nobody has sent an attack at you :confused::rolleyes:

cause if you didn't know, ppl ain't stupid to send attacks from K55 to K45 in the beginning just to attack ;) And the person you are in trouble with are faaar from K45 borders, so don't know where you got that from..

And yeah thank u, your sowwy is accepted :D

And you are not a nOOb either, so that is been said ^^

DeletedUser

For what I know, nobody has sent an attack at you :confused::rolleyes:

cause if you didn't know, ppl ain't stupid to send attacks from K55 to K45 in the beginning just to attack ;) And the person you are in trouble with are faaar from K45 borders, so don't know where you got that from..

And yeah thank u, your sowwy is accepted :D

And you are not a nOOb either, so that is been said ^^

He is sooo n00b!

I teached him how to play tw!:cool:

DeletedUser

I can't believe what I'm reading here :S

So you wait until you have a noble train, then you build troops, so you have to wait like 2-3 weeks to get a good offence to clear someone as your wasted weeks not building one. So by the time you have your offence ready people will have maybe 4-7 villages so you will have a lot of catching up to do. And maybe someone will noble you while you build up your army.

Ever thought that when dodging someone will get p*ssed of with it and just cat your villages ??

And also your resource income will be lower than other top ranked players due to farming. You will get maybe 24k a day, 1k per hour, while others are getting maybe 50-70k from there resource levels plus farming, meaning they will grow a lot faster than you, plus they have troops meaning they can noble quicker than you.

Ill give you some simple advise, quit to save your self the embarrassment.

Topp