The List of Dr.s??

DeletedUser

It kinda takes all the juice out of it, doesn't it? Its fun to know, but at the same time I feel sorry for the guys involved. If they want to stay secret, it should be their right. Allthough they should have been a bit better at keeping it secret. :D

DeletedUser

two hit k0..

there are someone who didnt like this..
i know "someone" that wants to be anonymus and you say who this and that is..

a shame... i think..

me haz bad englizh Sorry

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice knowing some of their names..

But anyways, I think, though Im not sure, but I think this is an act of revenge because OHKO got banned for violating a rather unnecessary rule (in my person, subject opinion).

I might be wrong, but it does make sense to me, as Torquemada, an employee/volunteer(too lazy to check) here plays as a "Doctor". I hope I won't get banned for publishing my mindmap on the official forum ^^

DeletedUser

Nice knowing some of their names..

But anyways, I think, though Im not sure, but I think this is an act of revenge because OHKO got banned for violating a rather unnecessary rule (in my person, subject opinion).

I might be wrong, but it does make sense to me, as Torquemada, an employee/volunteer(too lazy to check) here plays as a "Doctor". I hope I won't get banned for publishing my mindmap on the official forum ^^
You might be right, but I'm pretty sure that my job as a Gamemod didn't up their craving for exposing who the members of 911 were.

And no, you won't get banned for it... ;)

DeletedUser

Well, there are two main suspects - assuming they were inside the tribe, and not just in a Skype channel..

Dr. of doom & Dr. LaTeX.. Im guessing "of doom", since he's been there since the start, and wouldnt leave unless he was kicked out. Or atleast I believe so--

Topp