Top 5

kangaroom

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Core will stand in the top just wait:)
Svea is just recruiting members like crazy, maybe they think points if everything?
Core is a tribe with not too many members, looks like they have great teamwork and trust in teamwork and strategy:)
So i would say Core will soon be in the lead
OR
There will be formed a new tribe which will merge with a big tribe and rule the whole world..
Time will tell!:D

I know svea has atleast a few decent members though but I don't know ;)

McDreamy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Svea will go down soon.
Looks like they are just recruiting members
don't think the "team-spirit" will hold so long.

morad

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
men komigen svenskarna ska hålla ihop :p

känner mig utanför då jag är kurd

Elohim

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Svea will go down soon.
Looks like they are just recruiting members
don't think the "team-spirit" will hold so long.

We're not recruiting at all. All the ppl are ppl I know from .se :) (I've got too many friends probably)

The team-spirit are perfect if you ask me, since almost all of us has played together on other worlds. (except late at nights when I bully the youngsters of the tribe)

I know that Svea might look like a massrecruiting tribe for those who's not familiar with the swedish servers :)

Yogi Bear

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
We're not recruiting at all. All the ppl are ppl I know from .se :) (I've got too many friends probably)

The team-spirit are perfect if you ask me, since almost all of us has played together on other worlds. (except late at nights when I bully the youngsters of the tribe)

I know that Svea might look like a massrecruiting tribe for those who's not familiar with the swedish servers :)

Kick thooht and you will own.

McDreamy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

Hmm.. Maybe we'll see but i do looks like u are just recruiting members:)
But we'll see and yea u must have loads of friends:p

Elohim

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I'm 2nd place of swedish world 2, so my geek habits are the reason to my huge amount of friends ;)

Time will tell who's the real massrecruiting tribe...*Cough LD Cough*...

WickerMan

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Vent og se. Jeg er godt nok ikke i nogen tribe, men jeg kommer til at være rank 1 aligevel:D

Topp