WAR MACHINE vs doom

DeletedUser

Hello everybody :p

We have offical war with doom :p

WAR roxxt doom :p

DeletedUser

253595b673f736ee.jpg

DeletedUser

You know, if you send all your troops at the same time you kill more :)

DeletedUser

yaah it's true, my son ;] this topic should be in 'Politikk og Propaganda', yes ? :D

DeletedUser

Hello everybody :p

We have offical war with doom :p

WAR roxxt doom :p

I see yoy enjoy bashing in the teeth of little kiddies in bed at night. Haven't aquired a taste for that myself quite yet.

What I fail to see is what you stand to gain by this - other than a temporary place in the ODA rankings. Seems to me you're falling behind in other aspects of the game though, as you don't use whatever hauls you get for other than ramming your head into someone's wall. If you're playing for fun, why not try to make it last a while? Well, whatever rocks your boat, I guess.:rolleyes:

@ God of War

I can certainly see the usefullness of having a couple of punks in a tribe, running around roughing up the neighbourhood. You'll probably succeed in chasing away a few of the more timid players as well. I do not, however, see where your tribe is going to benefit, as Punk most likely won't be around to enjoy the benefits of his labor. All he's done so far is pissing off anybody and everybody around him. I see cooler heads being able to move in to farm soon to be abandoneds - as Punk is reducing himself to a little shin-kicking annoyance.

In short, I fail to see a strategy behind his antics - care to enlighten a newb like myself?:confused:

DeletedUser

And please mods, relocate this thread to the appropriate place - if language is an issue.:)

Topp