War Machine

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Since like half of this is in English, quarter in Norwegian and another quarter in Polish... Can someone move it to the English forum?

Meh, There probably is a rule against just Polish... Or just English players in a tribe... But please if there is let them stay^^ I want to see the "pr0" actually do well for once... But I don't want to be disappointed.

DeletedUser

Polish players are like a plague... We playing in every foreign Tribal-Wars :D
For example Norway, swedish, hungarian :p It's sadness but true :eek:
Sorry ;)

plague .. yaah :p

WAR MACHINE have real strong players :)

Since like half of this is in English, quarter in Norwegian and another quarter in Polish... Can someone move it to the English forum?

Meh, There probably is a rule against just Polish... Or just English players in a tribe... But please if there is let them stay^^ I want to see the "pr0" actually do well for once... But I don't want to be disappointed.

We have 3 days to begin attacks ^^

DeletedUser

you guys are so elite that you write in the wrong forum. you are very impressing. lol
good luck, you need it:D

DeletedUser

Maybe you right, but you don't know us and you shouldn't say about our tribe already. Polish players aren't as bad as you think. We are not elite, but we have
good players.

I think Punk is too confident :)

Btw Sorry for grammatical errors

DeletedUser

Maybe you right, but you don't know us and you shouldn't say about our tribe already. Polish players aren't as bad as you think. We are not elite, but we have
good players.

I think Punk is too confident :)

Btw Sorry for grammatical errors

We don't know you at all, but mass-recruiters claiming to ble elite keep getting flamed on each world:confused:

DeletedUser

We don't know you at all, but mass-recruiters claiming to ble elite keep getting flamed on each world:confused:

we not mass-recrutiing :p we talking with Polish PWN3RS for game in this server :p

you guys are so elite that you write in the wrong forum. you are very impressing. lol
good luck, you need it:D

I'm very Impressive and sharp :x

btw, sorry for my english is very bad :(

DeletedUser

Massrecruiting = send random invitations.

So..please explain.

invite.png

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I'm a F**n Patriot :p

and we will conquer this server :D

You sir, Fail. Now hush and stop thinking you pwn as trust me... You pwn shit all here, kid. This is a happy little server.

So stop bragging... Get your act together, and for gods sake, please don't tell me you're the leader of this "WAR" tribe.

DeletedUser

punk...
your a twat..piss off...i hate noobs like you who think there good..when there not.. you will be one of them people who think they own..then BANG !! ..you get taken out..then quit..and make up some perfetic excuse..

thooht YOUR A N00B

DeletedUser

punk...
your a twat..piss off...i hate noobs like you who think there good..when there not.. you will be one of them people who think they own..then BANG !! ..you get taken out..then quit..and make up some perfetic excuse..

thooht YOUR A N00B

maybe I'm a fucking n00b ... but ... you're bigger :D

DeletedUser

maybe I'm a fucking n00b ... but ... you're bigger :D

Fuck you...fucking dick head !
ill show you whos a noob..as soon as noob protection (designed for twats like you) is over... :)

my advise:

go to settings..
click start over..
then type in your password..
then click ok

or

go to settings..
delete account..
then click ok

DeletedUser

Fuck you...fucking dick head !
ill show you whos a noob..as soon as noob protection (designed for twats like you) is over... :)

my advise:

go to settings..
click start over..
then click ok

or

go to settings..
delete account..
then click ok

bla bla bla :p

Mleczki will fight with me vs. Doinky:p