War rapport, Humiliating :D

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

Catroffel

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Jeg er norsk, men skriver følgende melding på engelsk så stammen WAR, som er polsk, skal forstå skikkelig.

After some small attacks on a players village from the tribe "WAR MACHINE", he responded with this:

Angriper: Wioska barbarzynska
Landsby: =001= Wioska barbarzynska (544|520) K55

Kvantitet: 0 0 2598 0 100 1021 0 0 0 0 0 0
Tap: 0 0 610 0 0 46 0 0 0 0 0 0

Forsvarer: catroffel
Landsby: 1# Hovedby (536|521) K55

Kvantitet: 0 752 0 0 0 0 0 70 0 0 0 0
Tap: 0 752 0 0 0 0 0 70

Humiliating defeat. Even though, 1 hour after that was sent, 4 new attacks where sent. I timed the lenght and time it took for his troops to arrive, and found out that every troop contained 1 or more "adelsmenn" (lol)

They arrived in 2 hours, and none of my tribe members could come in time.

But then, 5 minutes before they arrived, some of my men returned from another player.

This was the... humiliating result of that poor player :)

Forsvareren har vunnet

Moral: 100%

Kvantitet: 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1
Tap: 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1

Kvantitet: "Deleted"
Tap: 1 0 3 1 1

Forsvareren har vunnet

Kvantitet: 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Tap: 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Tap: 1 0 2 1 1

Forsvareren har vunnet

Kvantitet: 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Tap: 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Tap: 2 0 4 1 1 1

Forsvareren har vunnet

Kvantitet: 320 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Tap: 320 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Tap: 3 0 6 2 2 1 1

Sorry mate, but sending such poor attacks, without checking beforehand if i've recieved any backup or if some of my troops has returned... its just plain stupidity.
You sent scouts to check what i had. Unfortunately for me, all my troops was in town when your scouts arrived.
When your first wipe attack came, which killed my swordmen, you should have noticed that half of my swordmen and all of my Heavy Cavelery (or whatever) was out on a little trip.

Haha, I just find this so noobish. Sending 4 "adelsmenn" into my wall... thats about loosing over 200k from each recourse ^^

DeletedUser

Så du satser på sverdmenn og tungt kavaleri i forsvar, høres jo genialt ut..

DeletedUser

i don't kknow what zarazel and ballespark said but you think all peaople here are pro?-the answer is no - mayby 20 players can play here good.You make some mistakes too ,man you are not pro- if you know your army will arrive before he can send noblemans (1 minute before his first attack) you should get of with your army from village :D

DeletedUser

and you said that no one can help you -FALSE,you have very near people from ally ,

DeletedUser

Silly person, why didn't you dodge the first noble and snipe the last three? You couldn't know if he had clearing in the first attack, unless he sent everything from the same village?

Though... had your troops been six minutes later, who would've been the stupid one, hmm? Coincidents.

Catroffel

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I was lucky indeed, even so. I just found it so damn funny.
And yes, i had allies near me, but when i found out that i was under attack, i had to react in 1 hour, so i asked my ally Seigmann... who was'nt there at the moment, not even phsycodilious.

But even so, my men returned as backup from another player from my tribe, not 5 minutes before the attack (that was just like, methaphoricly) but already had arrive after his whipe attack, that was some hours earlier then when he sent the last 4.

So i thought, if he sends 4 attacks, with one "adelsmann" in each attack (which i presumed and had calculated), he splits his men into 4 groups, giving me less people to handle for each attack.

And ballespark... mabe you should read before you comment: I said that some of my men was out on a little journey as backup, and by "some men" i mean mostly all of my deffending troops. Containing lancers. Dont make a fool out of yourself.

And OkWysoSok... i dont care whos pro and whos not. I could send you the time of his attacks, showing that these attacks where timed and calculated perfectly, meaning his a dangerous opponent. Even so, beginning to talk "whos pro and whos not" is a stupid way of deffending yourself. Even ballesparks comment made more sence.

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

But even so, my men returned as backup from another player from my tribe, not 5 minutes before the attack (that was just like, methaphoricly) but already had arrive after his whipe attack, that was some hours earlier then when he sent the last 4.

So i thought, if he sends 4 attacks, with one "adelsmann" in each attack (which i presumed and had calculated), he splits his men into 4 groups, giving me less people to handle for each attack.
Normally he or anyone else would have sent their nuke with the first noble and then your troops would have all died.
And ballespark... mabe you should read before you comment: I said that some of my men was out on a little journey as backup, and by "some men" i mean mostly all of my deffending troops. Containing lancers. Dont make a fool out of yourself.
Your post was hard to understand.
And OkWysoSok... i dont care whos pro and whos not. I could send you the time of his attacks, showing that these attacks where timed and calculated perfectly, meaning his a dangerous opponent. Even so, beginning to talk "whos pro and whos not" is a stupid way of deffending yourself. Even ballesparks comment made more sence.

Okwysosok isn't defending himself?
Imho his post is very good. He says that everyone here on .no or everywhere else isn't all pros, which it looks like you thinks since this only could have been "damn funny" if everyone here was pros. But since everyone here is not pros this is as funny as the come on ketchup joke.

DeletedUser

I don't care about who's pros or who isn't. I just kill stuff.

DeletedUser

The attacker must have thought you was inactive, otherwise I doubt he would have sent such poor noble train.

And Ballesparks post made sense. You sent reinforcement to a player but you leave swordmen an hc home? The only reason must be that you have to many of them:p

DeletedUser

i said about "pro" becouse you want to prove that "War are pro" is false.You are angry becouse they are from poland.
Catroffel skrev:
Haha, I just find this so noobish. Sending 4 "adelsmenn" into my wall... thats about loosing over 200k from each recourse ^^
Go away,you are the biggest noob here Catroffel

Catroffel

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
i said about "pro" becouse you want to prove that "War are pro" is false.You are angry becouse they are from poland.

Go away,you are the biggest noob here Catroffel
wowowow... wait a minute, i have nothing against polish players lol :p Why should i?

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp