Elite / Law / Doinky / One Hit KO / Mithrandir

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
sad i would be glad to prove that you just think you are all that, we didnt need to time you since the towns was almost empty of troops. The other was nUUUked away why do millisecond trains then silly its just a game....and you are not taking this way up??? you are even taking it against admins LOL:D

Now you're boring me. Prove me wrong by all means. My towns were almost empty? Then how come you never took a village... Not one noble ever got through. Why do ms timing? Okay love, I suggest you read the help menu before you say another word.

DeletedUser

Seriously dude. Don't talk trash about my Tribe, I'm damn proud of Yamato, the players. We did all our personal goals and most of us don't play anymore. But I can't stand here and watch you insulte players who deside to continue. I gave you that account and that was my biggest misstanke in my entire career. I damn myself for doing that, so you could run around bragging, insult players, playing a god.

I could not keep myself sillent and watch this monkeycrap. Please stop now.

-Zanmato

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Seriously dude. Don't talk trash about my Tribe, I'm damn proud of Yamato, the players. We did all our personal goals and most of us don't play anymore. But I can't stand here and watch you insulte players who deside to continue. I gave you that account and that was my biggest misstanke in my entire career. I damn myself for doing that, so you could run around bragging, insult players, playing a god.

I could not keep myself sillent and watch this monkeycrap. Please stop now.

-Zanmato

Ehm. Ex-Tribe? And now I've also held my trap shut and I can't take it anymore, what the hell is your real name? What is wrong with you exactly? I hear so many stories and seriously, I am confused. You can't watch? Then don't look in this forum, obviously if one tries to mock another, he or she will do the same back. Then again from what I've been told now you never did that did you? Now you keep your trap shut about stuff that no longer concerns you.

DeletedUser

Ehm. Ex-Tribe? And now I've also held my trap shut and I can't take it anymore, what the hell is your real name? What is wrong with you exactly? I hear so many stories and seriously, I am confused. You can't watch? Then don't look in this forum, obviously if one tries to mock another, he or she will do the same back. Then again from what I've been told now you never did that did you? Now you keep your trap shut about stuff that no longer concerns you.

I've many names, and I like that. Nothing wrong with me, thanks for asking...

But one thing conserns me. You used the name Yamato. Let me make one thing clear, I took Yamato with me when I quit, so you have no rights to throw dirt in Yamato's direction. Still makes me sad though, All your mocking aganst other players...

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I've many names, and I like that. Nothing wrong with me, thanks for asking...

But one thing conserns me. You used the name Yamato. Let me make one thing clear, I took Yamato with me when I quit, so you have no rights to throw dirt in Yamato's direction. Still makes me sad though, All your mocking aganst other players...

I have many names too, Luke, Luke, Luke and Luke.
And you have no right what so ever to ever tell me what to do, I ain't your bitch dude. If one players tries to mock me of course I'll do the same back like you're trying to do since I mocked Yamato, it's life, deal with it.

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp