Elite not so Elite?

DeletedUser

That is a good point, i thought "elite" tribes were meant to be full of "elite players" but only like 40 maximum with little or no diplomacy to make as many targets as possible??

The tribe Elite is the total oposite to this :confused::confused:

x4x0

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Story of Elite

Not perfect but it will be some truth in it. =)

You should have been banned for spamming

They call them self "Elite".. Why? They think they are good player since they all have been playing in the very very hard and vanquishing world 1 (tw.no).

If someone dare to call them self "Elite".. They should at least be great players that know all about everything, but no..:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Okay, I don't get why you care so much, but I have nothing better to do than answer, unless i want to reject more applications to the tribe...

SO: First of all, if Elite universe is such a bad tribe and we don't deserve to be rank one in both points and OD, I don't understand why somebody else just can't takes the lead? We haven't even been trying to lead, so it shouldn't be so difficult for all of you "Oh so skilled players" to do so, if we suck. ;)

Allies.. Well, we only have 6 allies/NAP, and we've had them since day one. Our allies is also chosen because of their location, so we only have one allied in "our continent." We've said no to a lot more than we've said yes to, and trust me, we have a lot of noble-targets, that's the smallest problem..

DeletedUser

hmmm i think if we had 40 members we would be ahead of you ;):cool:

DeletedUser

Okay, I don't get why you care so much, but I have nothing better to do than answer, unless i want to reject more applications to the tribe...

SO: First of all, if Elite universe is such a bad tribe and we don't deserve to be rank one in both points and OD, I don't understand why somebody else just can't takes the lead? We haven't even been trying to lead, so it shouldn't be so difficult for all of you "Oh so skilled players" to do so, if we suck. ;)

Allies.. Well, we only have 6 allies/NAP, and we've had them since day one. Our allies is also chosen because of their location, so we only have one allied in "our continent." We've said no to a lot more than we've said yes to, and trust me, we have a lot of noble-targets, that's the smallest problem..

Its all love.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Our allies is tribes we know of, cause they're dukes/board is people we've had something to do with in v1. That, and the fact that we've checkes their location, is why we can chose our allies that early.

-V-, for instance, is one of our allies, and most of their players is from IB in v1, and we think alike, and also we work great together - this far.

DeletedUser

Our allies is tribes we know of, cause they're dukes/board is people we've had something to do with in v1. That, and the fact that we've checkes their location, is why we can chose our allies that early.

-V-, for instance, is one of our allies, and most of their players is from IB in v1, and we think alike, and also we work great together - this far.

True love is hard to find.

DeletedUser

hehe, it's no secret I've never played anything else than v1 ;)

But I didn't choose our allies, I just talked to some of them when our diplomat wasn't sure about them. As a matter of fact, we chose our allies based on location and the fact that we knew they think like we do.

In my case, call me a n00b if you'd like, that means our allies is tribes that we can work and communicate with. From a real life point of view, that is the most important factor. Combined with location, it makes a good start for our tribes.

This far both elite and our allies are doing fine, but the future, well, I can't predict it. I can only guess the outcome, and hope I am right ;)

As far as elite goes, nobody though the way to #1 would be that easy :eek:

DeletedUser

Well I have a question for those of you who played V1 from the start. Was Core the #1 this early in the game?

I predict the answer no, but thats just me.

DeletedUser

hmm, i didn't start 'till march or something, but they was number 1 then :)

DeletedUser

You should have been banned for spamming

They call them self "Elite".. Why? They think they are good player since they all have been playing in the very very hard and vanquishing world 1 (tw.no).

If someone dare to call them self "Elite".. They should at least be great players that know all about everything, but no..:rolleyes:

I could do it but I dont. Check my acount at .se world 1 and you find who I am. Look here: stats

And why I should be banned I dont understand. Where do you find the spam?

DeletedUser

I see why you al shouldnt play both worlds. You dont see it as different. Every wolrd should have different diplomatics. That is why they are made.

DeletedUser

hehe I totally see the difference ;)

We're allied with our enemy from v1 in v2 :p

rebbelroar

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
One question glitter....

On your pfrofile it sais:

Elite hører til i Sørvest og består av erfarne og spesielt utvalgte spillere fra v1.
Vi rekrutterer derfor svært lite.

In English:

Elite belongs in the southeast and consits of experied and special choosen players from w.1 That's why we recruit very little.

So you are recruiting very little huh?
But as I can see your the tribe is the tribe top 20 with the most players.
Can u definate very little?

Topp