Elite not so Elite?

DeletedUser

As it always does. I think Elite is just a big meatwall to protect some fairly good players, who will sooner or later join another tribe.

Btw Lufsen, that was the funniest move ever!

WickerMan

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Well, who are they protecting? I really can't see any decent players there. They could still hide there, but not sure yet

DeletedUser

I like big bad evil mods;) They are always scary. What do u think about Elite? do you think they are good? And are u playing w2?

Depends a bit on what you mean by "playing". Yes, I have an account on V2, but it's not like I'm playing it very seriously and about Elite, I wouldn't know. Both they and ERROR are quite arrogant, though, an attitude that doesn't build many friends.

WickerMan

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Depends a bit on what you mean by "playing". Yes, I have an account on V2, but it's not like I'm playing it very seriously and about Elite, I wouldn't know. Both they and ERROR are quite arrogant, though, an attitude that doesn't build many friends.

I guess you play under an alias then;) But yea, it is hard to player a lot of diffrent worlds.
Well, they might not have many friends, but who need friends in .no servers? I beleive in no allies aswell

DeletedUser

I guess you play under an alias then;) But yea, it is hard to player a lot of diffrent worlds.
Well, they might not have many friends, but who need friends in .no servers? I beleive in no allies aswell

Elite have 6 allies/naps:rolleyes:

Topp