error??

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

er kanskje ikke rart error er en bra stamme, så lenge de fleste av de der har multiaccounter =) som er i mot reglene

DeletedUser

haha

det hadde du gått av, snart får vel cheatern one hit ko ban og =)

DeletedUser

Ok Prove we are muiltiaccounting!!

Just because you are a jelous noob

DeletedUser

lol

its just to let the admins see your accounts ip etc, how can you have double of alle other if we have both play since world2 start?lol

DeletedUser

its just to let the admins see your accounts ip etc, how can you have double of alle other if we have both play since world2 start?lol

Do you think this is the first time we've been reported for cheating? Last time it was because no one could have rams n cats that early in the game:rolleyes: (500-600 pts)

DeletedUser

omg

its not cheat, but its the rules, its not allowed to have multi accounts, and you say it self, you have it,

DeletedUser

its not cheat, but its the rules, its not allowed to have multi accounts, and you say it self, you have it,

Oh, shut up, narutard.

Ask your mom and dad if they can explain what "sarcasm" is.

Oh btw, just to make you angry:
1162525274527.jpg

DeletedUser

hm

forsto ikke det morroa med det der, men isåfall så kan dere like godt inrømme multiaccount, åssen får dere ellers så mye poeng + to byer i løpet av samme tid som andre har vært her vær dag siden verden2 startet, jeg forstår 1000 poeng mer men ikke 3000

DeletedUser

hhhmmm....maybe because he's a good player?? unlike all you other noobs...

our tribe gets cheat aswell..theres a really good website..
theres one for catapults..so you get them really fast..also theres an acedemy one..so you get one with low points..
also theres one for troops :)

also we all mutli account..we have like 3 or 4 accounts each :) incase one gets killed..

Doinky
Proud Baron of Core on V1
Proud member of ERROR on V2

DeletedUser

forsto ikke det morroa med det der, men isåfall så kan dere like godt inrømme multiaccount, åssen får dere ellers så mye poeng + to byer i løpet av samme tid som andre har vært her vær dag siden verden2 startet, jeg forstår 1000 poeng mer men ikke 3000

Vi farmer.

DeletedUser

So, because you are not smart enough to figure our my or our strategies we must have Multiple accounts? Okay, it's nice to know we have your opinion on our "Cheats" (As you call it) To me your just proving how thick you are... How old are you? seven? No I'll be nice and say your eight. Grow up. Just because lack the intelligence of knowing how to "Farm" does not mean we are cheaters.

DeletedUser

lol

but how can you be the only one good players on the hole server , when its more than 6000 players here, its a little bit hard to understand, noone ine your tribe have very good points, like points ass everyone, but you are the only one that know how to get to citys in just 2 and a half week?

DeletedUser

Bare så det er sagt, det er ikke bare en person i v2 som har akademi liksom.. Fordi om noen rekker det før andre betyr det ikke automatisk at de har jukset ;)

DeletedUser

but how can you be the only one good players on the hole server , when its more than 6000 players here, its a little bit hard to understand, noone ine your tribe have very good points, like points ass everyone, but you are the only one that know how to get to citys in just 2 and a half week?

Dude. You don't understand... I doubt I am the best player here... But I try and I am dedicated... I've been playing like... What... Two years now?!? Since World one started on .net

Now because you annoyed me by reporting me and Two Hit KO... I am gonna show everyone what a n00b you are... And for starters... Here are some old mails...

hej skrev:
sasuke0288 på 23.06. kl 20:33
hej du, lyst og joine stammen min?=) hadde trengt en pro

hello skrev:
sasuke0288 på 28.06. kl 15:50
do you wanna help us, a tribe on rank 24?=)

One Hit KO på 28.06. kl 15:58
Hiya, I respect that you mailed me in English and I am very grateful for that. But right now I am not looking for another tribe, sorry. =)

sasuke0288 på 28.06. kl 15:58
hehe okej<3

hm skrev:
sasuke0288 på 29.06. kl 23:37
wahat about alliance?

hey skrev:
sasuke0288 på 03.07. kl 16:30
m8 alliance?

ey skrev:
sasuke0288 på 05.07. kl 19:41
what about alliance m8

Status