error??

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

but how can you be the only one good players on the hole server , when its more than 6000 players here, its a little bit hard to understand, noone ine your tribe have very good points, like points ass everyone, but you are the only one that know how to get to citys in just 2 and a half week?

For starters, it is a lot more good players here, not all are active (i.e brann15), AND, this is a norwegian server. Not many good players here ;)

DeletedUser

but how can you be the only one good players on the hole server , when its more than 6000 players here, its a little bit hard to understand, noone ine your tribe have very good points, like points ass everyone, but you are the only one that know how to get to citys in just 2 and a half week?

omfg..your such a noob..

its easy to get a noble in that time..its just that you noobs are shit at the game..
if you farm..you get more resources..meaning you can build faster..

OneHitKO was one of the best players on w1.net..he has been playing along time...longer than me..and ive been playing 2 years..i was in his tribe..he used rank 1 on there...

now shut the hell up..its not his fault he's better than everyone else..well..apart from me :)

Doinky

DeletedUser

of all

of all players, hes the only one good in the hole server 2?=)

DeletedUser

First, it's written whole. Hole = hull.

For second, read our posts again. Have we ever said he's the only good one here? No, it's a lot more good players. It's just that you suck incredibly much.

I should attack you and make it a new fail picture.

DeletedUser

Wrong. I can name some awesome players who play V2...

Names:

Lufsen75
POKE ME (Till he quit)
twiggy (I guess)

Those are just some that came into my head. Just because I have the points and the troops dose not mean I am the only good player on V2.

DeletedUser

Okay guys, kindly stop insulting each other. It's annoying.

First of all, if you suspect a multi account, you report it. A really simple process, even I can do it.

Second, just because someone is a lot better than you doesn't mean they cheat. It's the same in every game - you have no idea how many times I've been accused of that in Age of Empires online when somebody who is playing online for the first time shows up and... errh... off-topic, sorry.

Anyways...

Geschlossen, baby!

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp