Hey Guys!

DeletedUser

Okay now that am i now unbanned from the use of the forums i can right for myself, thankyou Hunter for posting for me in the mean time :) ... I'd like to say for starters i never did muilti account and the mods got it wrong ....

On Topic ... I will be played v5 and for those who think, oh he will make 3k and quit, well thats what one hit ko does as he gets bored, I however have only played 1 .no world and that was v2 where i reached around 300k in the top 5 before quitting due to personal reasons in which i would not like to explain :), anyways im back now and will be concentrating my time on this world :).

I will be making a tribe called The Resistance - T.R
I do not mind if you are experianced or not, its a tribe and it is for anyone in the game, however there is a member limit as i do not like lots and lots of players :). I will try and help you out with sharing as much of my experiance of this game with you and will give you all my tips on how i play, but i may too learn a few things from you, we never know :). If you are to join this tribe Please note i am not the most liked player on this game and being in this tribe, you may be seen and noted as a target, i do not know peoples feelings of me these days :)

So if your intrested on competing on v5 with me then please write to me and i will get back to you, drop me a mail on here on or on v4 or v5

Regards
THKO

DeletedUser

On Topic ... I will be played v5 and for those who think, oh he will make 3k and quit, well thats what one hit ko does as he gets bored

Just what are you trying to insist upon, old friend? ;) I am sure you and Doinky would actually never play without me by your side. I gotta' baby sit you two. ;)

DeletedUser

[FONT = "Courier New"] [COLOR = "Navy"] Just what are you trying to insist upon, old friend? ;) I am sure you and Doinky would actually never play without me by your side. I gotta 'baby sit you two. ;) [/ COLOR] [/ FONT]

I am saying you usually get to 3k in points and find the norwegian servers to easy and boring as it is to easy for you, so you do not see the point in playing after that

DeletedUser

I am saying you usually get to 3k in points and find the norwegian servers to easy and boring as it is to easy for you, so you do not see the point in playing after that

The only world ever to hold any interest here was V2. I had some decent competetion from Positron. Who was in ERROR. Though he was planning to leave thus, game the main reason for me leaving at 50k. If he was gone I would of been over double Rank 2's points.

Maybe their will be more competetion this world, but I doubt it.

DeletedUser

[QUOTE = One Hit KO; 142809] [FONT = "Courier New"] [COLOR = "Navy"] The only two world ever hold any interest here was V2. I had some decent competetion from Positron. Who was in ERROR. Though he was planning to leave thus, game the main reason for me leaving that 50k. If he was gone I would of been over double Rank 2's points.

Maybe their will be more competetion this world, but I doubt it. [/ COLOR] [/ FONT] [/ QUOTE]

There will be me :), we will rule OHKO and dominate the world hopefully

DeletedUser

Ey Lukeyboy, Try to play more than the start. We all know that you rule in startup, but can u do more? :eek:

DeletedUser

Everybody who mailed me in private mail and was accepted please mail me in game.

Thanks,
THKO

DeletedUser

I knew I should've put some money on the fact that these three english fancyboys would return to .no when a new world started. Now I'm just curious how good you really are, and how the norwegians will try to take you folks out :) Anyways, kinda interesting to see how this world will develop in the next few months.

Good Luck to you all.

DeletedUser

Thank you.
icon14.gif

DeletedUser

@ The english guys:

What is the deal with the navy/blue letters?

DeletedUser

I also started writing in blue scince i joing back in world 1 on tw.net

Topp