not gonna happen

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

OK Seriously! All you frigging n00bs saying your gonna do like awesome on V3? STFU NOW! Me and KO and some others have been looking at your stats and all we see is jokes? I don't know is it suppose to be funny to say your going to owna frigging world when some of you have never even hit 4Mil? OMFG This is just stupid. How many times have you started a world? Most of you two, some not even two just the one. So how do you expect to own it when you probably don't have the data needed to even begin to start looking for a perfect build structor for your area x the farming x the market?
OMFG Just shut up now as you'll all be owned because of stupid HONOUR!!! He's invited .net players to come play here and unless you get someone to make sure they don't come (apart from me and KO since we played here before the lot of you *cough* KO played before even DosX! *cough*)
So yes, STFU with all this trash about, I will be rank one, I will own, our tribe will own, we'll own it together, it just ain't happening.

DeletedUser

OK Seriously! All you frigging n00bs saying your gonna do like awesome on V3? STFU NOW! Me and KO and some others have been looking at your stats and all we see is jokes? I don't know is it suppose to be funny to say your going to owna frigging world when some of you have never even hit 4Mil? OMFG This is just stupid. How many times have you started a world? Most of you two, some not even two just the one. So how do you expect to own it when you probably don't have the data needed to even begin to start looking for a perfect build structor for your area x the farming x the market?
OMFG Just shut up now as you'll all be owned because of stupid HONOUR!!! He's invited .net players to come play here and unless you get someone to make sure they don't come (apart from me and KO since we played here before the lot of you *cough* KO played before even DosX! *cough*)
So yes, STFU with all this trash about, I will be rank one, I will own, our tribe will own, we'll own it together, it just ain't happening.

One thing that will happen though, is that heliumheads, like yourself, will continue to brag about their supremacy. Shut up and play the game. Claiming to rule a world before it has started is signs of sublime stupidity.
Mind you,that was NOT a compliment.

I'm going to play v3 myself. I lack experience,but will anyhow do the best I can. Having no overgrown ideas of how good I am or not. Time wil show and that goes for the lot of us. If we lack the ability to surprise or to be surprised, I am of the firm belief that future will teach us otherwise.

DeletedUser

Doinky, have you ever reached four mills? Cause I'm pretty sure that when you decided to piss off Lippa ( bad, bad, bad idea ) when you decided to quit you had a fair bit less than 4 mill.

Now, another thing; Yes, I'm sure there'll be an awful lot of experienced players from TW.net. But one question: How many do you think will still be around after a month? Two months? Half a year? Not too many, I'd say.

But please, keep on bragging. It's amusing.

DeletedUser

Shut up Doinky, I'm tired of reading your shit. I don't care how good you are, but all your posts are retarded.

And if you're so good why are you playing against us "noobs"? Fight someone of your own caliber.

DeletedUser

Doinky, have you ever reached four mills? Cause I'm pretty sure that when you decided to piss off Lippa ( bad, bad, bad idea ) when you decided to quit you had a fair bit less than 4 mill.

Now, another thing; Yes, I'm sure there'll be an awful lot of experienced players from TW.net. But one question: How many do you think will still be around after a month? Two months? Half a year? Not too many, I'd say.

But please, keep on bragging. It's amusing.

lol :p
i had 3.2m..and it wasnt lippa i pissed off...i has cringe after i cleared 30 of his nooby mixed villages in like the first 3 hours of the war..followed by another 20 the next day..then lippa got pissed off..and they all attacked me :D
oo..plus i cleared like about 40-50 villages of other people in TW..

oo..and i never hit 4m??? hhhmmm...i play w12..and have over 4m points ;)

DeletedUser

lol :p
i had 3.2m..and it wasnt lippa i pissed off...i has cringe after i cleared 30 of his nooby mixed villages in like the first 3 hours of the war..followed by another 20 the next day..then lippa got pissed off..and they all attacked me :D
oo..plus i cleared like about 40-50 villages of other people in TW..

oo..and i never hit 4m??? hhhmmm...i play w12..and have over 4m points ;)

You pissed off Lippa by attacking his PA. Very simple. I actually talked to him about it, slightly, as a part of a longer convo.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you were given an account on W12, right? :p

DeletedUser

You pissed off Lippa by attacking his PA. Very simple. I actually talked to him about it, slightly, as a part of a longer convo.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you were given an account on W12, right? :p

Cringe and lippa were both my PA's..but were was at war..so i had to attack..

Yes i was given the account by the Duke of DNY for helping him out..then i gave him like 50 of my villages..then he gave me the account..it was 2..4m points..and had killed like 2.5m from attacking..now it has 4.1m points..and killed over 7m from attacking :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, I seem to recall a slightly different story, but nvm.

So basically you've never reached 4 million on one account from the start, right?

DeletedUser

Cringe and lippa were both my PA's..but were was at war..so i had to attack..

Yes i was given the account by the Duke of DNY for helping him out..then i gave him like 50 of my villages..then he gave me the account..it was 2..4m points..and had killed like 2.5m from attacking..now it has 4.1m points..and killed over 7m from attacking :)

Wow! Then your demise will come swift on v3, taking into consideration your proclamation regarding players never topping 4 mill from the basics are non-pro. Although my math-abilities are petite in comparison to Grimlocks, I still am able to suss out you've added 1.7 mill points to the account. Which leads us again back to the fact that you yourself are a nab, i.e. not having raised an account to over the magical limit of 4 mill from scratch. That is according to your own opinion. I rest my case.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I seem to recall a slightly different story, but nvm.

So basically you've never reached 4 million on one account from the start, right?

what story do you recall then ??

na i normally quit before then :p
w2 is so boring..its like tribalhugs..i had to send my nobles like 150-200 hours just to noble a village..

DeletedUser

if the oh-so-scary .net players have to play on a norwegian server to "own" i dont think we have to worry anyways :p

and doinky, stfu.
ur posts are more idiotic than brann2006's :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Shut up Doinky, I'm tired of reading your shit. I don't care how good you are, but all your posts are retarded.

And if you're so good why are you playing against us "noobs"? Fight someone of your own caliber.

oo..now i see it :D

Why shouldnt i play again you noobs ?? :p

DeletedUser

if the oh-so-scary .net players have to play on a norwegian server to "own" i dont think we have to worry anyways :p

and doinky, stfu.
ur posts are more idiotic than brann2006's :rolleyes:

why dont you have to worry ?
you dont know what ones are joining yet ;)

DeletedUser

oo..now i see it :D

Why shouldnt i play again you noobs ?? :p

Well, you could get a larger e-peen of crushing other "leet pros", which seems to be important to you. Unless you're not able to noble anyone but total noobs.

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp