Stamme

succubus.

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Hello friends!
My name is Klaudia and I'm from Poland. (This is the biggest problem because I don't know Norwegian).

It was a beautifull summer day when my friend told me "Come on Klaudia, play with us on Norge server, it will be funny!". YEAH...HE SAID IT WILL BE FUNNY.
It was really funny, so funny that they left me here alone. I didn't know that they are such a noobs...
So now I'm looking for new tribe better than onions...tribe with good players. By this I mean that it's not enough to attack you with offensive troops before 4 noblemans to conquer your village.

Why I'm a good choice?!

Firstly
, if you have in your tribe man who is a single and definitely need a woman's hand (wink wink eheheheheh)then I'm ideal material for a wife! I can cook, I can clean, I love computer games, I'm future lawyer. So as you can see, in one moment your friend's life can become a real dream! (not a nightmare for sure)
It would be awesome if he is rich and handsome, or only handsome, or you know? It's enough if he is a man and has got 'something" between his legs, lol. I'm not picky when it comes to men.

Secondly, I know everything about this game. I started playing Tribal Wars with my mother when I was 11... Now I'm 20! So half of my life I've spent on Tribal wars and now I'm here.

This is one of my first accounts http://pl.twstats.com/pl5/index.php?page=player&id=181025
And this is the last one http://pl.twstats.com/pl91/index.php?page=player&id=738200 (big progress, yap)
It's not my biggest account , it's simply the last world I've won. Now I'm winning two another worlds but these accounts are not too big because I had 2 months break. Reason? Holiday job :(

http://pl.twstats.com/pl99/index.php?page=player&id=738200
http://pl.twstats.com/pl101/index.php?page=player&id=738200

Polish worlds are way bigger than Norwegian, so it's not a big shame to be not at the TOP of the rankings
<<<<Polish world>>>
<<<<Your world>>>

I won a lot of speed rounds, a few worlds, few times I was a cooplayer. I'm an administrator of the best polish tribe. Its not a tribe it's a LEGEND! I spent my whole TW career playing with the best polish teams.

What is more? I can snipe everything, I'm queen of sniping

and here is an example how I snipe the train XD
(but I think its not important hahaha and I have no idea why I'm showing it to you guys)
snipe
snipe 2
snipe3

Im friendly and funny person, I have a lot of time so if you want your tribe to take south part of this world in easy way invite me/ write to me!
If you are interested in some cooperation with me let me know too:)
If you want to talk with me, don't be shy!

Ok, go go google translator
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hei venner! Mitt navn er Klaudia og jeg er fra Polen. (Dette er det største problemet, fordi jeg vet ikke norsk). Det var en vakker sommerdag da min venn fortalte meg "Kom Klaudia, leke med oss på Norge server, vil det bli morsomt!". YEAH ... Han sa at det blir morsomt. Det var veldig morsomt, så morsomt at de forlot meg her alene. Jeg visste ikke at de er en slik noobs ... Så nå er jeg på utkikk etter ny stamme bedre enn løk ... stamme med gode spillere. Med dette mener jeg at det ikke er nok til å angripe deg med offensive tropper før 4 noblemans å erobre din landsby.

Hvorfor jeg er et godt valg ?!

For det første, hvis du har i stammen din mann som er en enkel og definitivt trenger en kvinnes hånd (kyss kyss eheheheheh) så jeg er ideelt materiale for en kone! Jeg kan lage mat, jeg kan rense, jeg elsker dataspill, jeg er fremtiden advokat. Så som du kan se, i det ene øyeblikket din venns liv kan bli en ekte drøm! (Ikke et mareritt for sikker)
Det ville være fantastisk om han er rik og kjekk, eller bare kjekk, eller vet du? Det er nok hvis han er en mann og har fått "noe" mellom bena, lol. Jeg er ikke kresen når det gjelder menn.

For det andre, vet jeg alt om dette spillet. Jeg begynte å spille Tribal Wars med min mor da jeg var 11 ... Nå er jeg 20! Så halvparten av livet mitt har jeg brukt på stammekriger og nå er jeg her.

Dette er en av mine første regnskapet http://pl.twstats.com/pl5/index.php?page=player&id=181025
Og dette er den siste http://pl.twstats.com/pl91/index.php?page=player&id=738200

Det er ikke min største konto, det er bare det siste verden jeg har vunnet. Nå er jeg vinne to andre verdener, men disse kontoene er ikke så stor fordi jeg hadde 2 måneder pause. Grunnen til? Holiday jobb :(

http://pl.twstats.com/pl99/index.php?page=player&id=738200
http://pl.twstats.com/pl101/index.php?page=player&id=738200

Det er ikke min største konto, det er rett og slett polske verdener er langt større enn norsk, så det er ikke en stor skam å ikke være på toppen av rangeringen

<<<<Polish world>>>
<<<<Your world>>>

Jeg vant en rekke fartsrunder, noen verdener, noen ganger jeg var en cooplayer. Jeg er en administrator av de beste polske stamme. Det er ikke en stamme det er en legende! Jeg tilbrakte hele min TW karriere med å spille med de beste polske lagene.

Hva er mer? Jeg kan snipe alt, jeg er dronningen av sniping

og her er et eksempel på hvordan jeg snipe toget XD
snipe
snipe 2
snipe3

Im vennlig og morsom person, jeg har mye tid, så hvis du vil at stammen å ta sørlige delen av denne verden på enkel måte invitere meg / skrive til meg! Hvis du er interessert i noe samarbeid med meg at jeg vet også :)

I guess it's more Chinese than Norwegian but maybe you can understand google translator better than my English :D SORRY!

Kisses :*

Prin

Aktivt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Hit me up if you want a guy who can take care of you spiritually

succubus.

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
He doesn't play here anymore but I think he was third Bobil village :p

Hit me up if you want a guy who can take care of you spiritually

Mainly I'm looking for a tribe. But if "spiritually" doesn't mean that you are a priest and you dont want to pray for me because I'm evil, perverted succubus then yes, I can hit you up.

Sist redigert:

Kalou

Velkjent medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Ah, many of you polish people here. Hope you enjoy it! We need as many players as we can get to this dead game.

succubus.

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Yap, people here are really friendly :) It's a big minus because neighbours like me and I have nothing to conquer :v

succubus.

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
You cannot bring him back to life but you can probably do something to recompense me that. You can "replace " him and be my new friend. You have to know then that I love sex, expensive wines, fast cars (yes, it can be this one from your profile picture), cookies, kebabs and number one tribes. Choose something and make me happy, lol

Guys, really every tribe is full now? :( It's hard to play alone :p

Kalou

Velkjent medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Er det bare jeg som blir litt redd denne polakken? :eek:

Why dont you start an own tribe, guess everyone wants to join you, especially Bobil.

Prin

Aktivt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Mainly I'm looking for a tribe. But if "spiritually" doesn't mean that you are a priest and you dont want to pray for me because I'm evil, perverted succubus then yes, I can hit you up.
I am no priest, and neither will I pray for you. I will however praise you and spoil you with all the gifts A man can buy. And I will take care of you, like no other man can.

If you are interested, join me on the tribe DnF. Even though it seems like my life in world 27 is soon over, I would like to spend those last days with an extraordinarily women like yourself.

bobil

Seniormoderator
Reaksjonspoeng
I know you want me darlin :*

Since I just been divorced in tw, u can if you want, be my new wife on tw!

I have a car with bed, nothing beats that!

-A

Jato Link

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
I am no priest, and neither will I pray for you. I will however praise you and spoil you with all the gifts A man can buy. And I will take care of you, like no other man can.
Cmosffr.gif

succubus.

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng

I'm not a materialist. (said every woman)

Yap Bobil, I want to be your wife!

bobil

Seniormoderator
Reaksjonspoeng
That's nice.

Now go make me a sandwich! xoxo (Don't be mad, I'm just showing off for the guys :S I love you my beautiful angel <3)

Anyhow... Those who try to hit my wife, I wil find you, and I wil kill you!

-A

Topp