What do you think will happen to all those premade tribes?

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

Premade tribes can be verry succesfull, although they can also give a negative value to the world. Growing to big to fast so others wont see the fun of playing ;)

true.. but in the end, its a game,, supposed to have fun.. so if some dont like us, i dont care.. i am here to have fun.. i am not here to make others to not have fun.. not my way to play this game;)

DeletedUser

true.. but in the end, its a game,, supposed to have fun.. so if some dont like us, i dont care.. i am here to have fun.. i am not here to make others to not have fun.. not my way to play this game;)

Awesome. So I expect you to allow me to farm you, after all you don't want to ruin my fun now do you?

And I hope you don't farm anyone, you wouldn't want to ruin their fun now, would you? ;)

DeletedUser

Awesome. So I expect you to allow me to farm you, after all you don't want to ruin my fun now do you?

And I hope you don't farm anyone, you wouldn't want to ruin their fun now, would you? ;)

And you're positive as always Luke...

DeletedUser

well.. i dont care who i farm.. it was not in that way i meant fun;) hehe

DeletedUser

You have to tell me who you are so I know if you're actually decent enough to know how to farm "outside the box"... Account name, pl0x

i dont have to tell you that.. its a reason i have an alias.. maybe i tell you one day..
And, dude, i know how to farm.. lol!

DeletedUser

i dont have to tell you that.. its a reason i have an alias.. maybe i tell you one day..
And, dude, i know how to farm.. lol!

Tell me how to farm then... I'm still a little new to the idea of attacking innocent players or abandoned villages for no other desire then my own selfish gain.

Swedish players? Haha, Didn't I join Svea on V1... Where you all tried to take me out because Thooth (or whatever) commanded it? Ah, Swedish players... Should be funny to watch you squirm one more time. So pleas be Swedish oh please!

DeletedUser

You just farm :p Don't care about other ppl, I need to grow.. And I am pleased if others can give me the res I need :D

DeletedUser

You just farm :p Don't care about other ppl, I need to grow.. And I am pleased if others can give me the res I need :D

I don't understand! I need more information if I am to ever get rank one! It's like my dream, and I must see to it that my dream becomes a reality as my other frigging dream is slowly slipping away... Seriously. :'(

Give me a build up strategy, should I go offense or should I turtle? INFORMATION IS REQUIRED!

DeletedUser

Tell me how to farm then... I'm still a little new to the idea of attacking innocent players or abandoned villages for no other desire then my own selfish gain.

Swedish players? Haha, Didn't I join Svea on V1... Where you all tried to take me out because Thooth (or whatever) commanded it? Ah, Swedish players... Should be funny to watch you squirm one more time. So pleas be Swedish oh please!

ok.. you got troops right.. and then you send them away, and they are comming home with beautiful resources that you can use to build up your village, and then make more troops;)

DeletedUser

ok.. you got troops right.. and then you send them away, and they are comming home with beautiful resources that you can use to build up your village, and then make more troops;)

What building do I need to get these "troops" you talk about? What levels are needed? How many do I send ata time? Who do I send them to? I got these scouts things once, but their so pathetic, no damage, die too much. :'(

Never been on rank 1? :eek:

Never in my life. :S

DeletedUser

What building do I need to get these "troops" you talk about? What levels are needed? How many do I send ata time? Who do I send them to? I got these scouts things once, but their so pathetic, no damage, die too much. :'(

Never in my life. :S

go to help section;)

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp