What do you think will happen to all those premade tribes?

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

-_-' i dont classify me magical...just really good :p

i know a few magical players though n a few of them i wouldn't even bother trying...cause i know they would just toy with me if i did o_O

Good thing they are friends n not a enemy hehe

hmmmmm :cool:

DeletedUser

o crap now i just boosted their ego -.- *slaps myself* your ego already big enough :p

DeletedUser

Well since you put it like that then yes, i would if you showed ur self to be to noobish to stay alive near me.

DeletedUser

Oh my God? Did you just call me a noobish player? Sonny, you have no idea what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

Well it seems you can't read then -.-

I said i would if you showed ur self to be too noobish to stay alive.

Lol n so what i dont need to know who im talking to, you dont know who u are talking to ether ;)

DeletedUser

Past exp. suppose to mean something to me o_O

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past it matters what you will do in the future ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha, you're annoying me when I've been drinking. Haha. :D

Past experience is all you have to offer me too and not even that since you have nothing to show but you saying you'll do well, your word is suppose to mean what to us? Nothing.

DeletedUser

Lol i never said my word is suppose to mean anything to anyone.

Ur letting it mean what you want it to mean...btw where did i saw i would do good o_O...

Not only can you not read but seems you make up sentences to :p maybe you should wait till ur not drunk to read..since that is ur excuse atm -_-

Anyways lets just saw im a total noob then :D I like be considered a noob anyways makes all more insulting to you if i beat you ;)

DeletedUser

Lol i never said my word is suppose to mean anything to anyone.

Ur letting it mean what you want it to mean...btw where did i saw i would do good o_O...

Not only can you not read but seems you make up sentences to :p maybe you should wait till ur not drunk to read..since that is ur excuse atm -_-

Anyways lets just saw im a total noob then :D I like be considered a noob anyways makes all more insulting to you if i beat you ;)

Haha, you have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't made anything up at all... You just seem to be twisted what I say... You fool.

Forcas is one of the best players i ever met.. ;)

You have either not met many players at all then... Or you're another bunch of wannabe players. :rolleyes:

Jesus, I'm tired of all these so called pro, elite, God players, no such bloody thing, your area and activity is what makes you good, nothing else, you just get lucky.

Now don't bitch and tell us who you are and you best not be SFFS FFS. or dumb old Svea :/

DeletedUser

You have either not met many players at all then... Or you're another bunch of wannabe players. :rolleyes:

Jesus, I'm tired of all these so called pro, elite, God players, no such bloody thing, your area and activity is what makes you good, nothing else, you just get lucky.

Now don't bitch and tell us who you are and you best not be SFFS FFS. or dumb old Svea :/

i have met manny players.. in manny worlds;) i know you are a good player, you just got a big mouth sometimes, but that is only fun;)

and you just gave me a good laugh now:D

DeletedUser

LOL HAHAHA

Yet once again where did i say i would do good o_O seems ur still making up sentences...

Anyways ur right luck plays a big part in this game, as well as activity which i dont sleep n have no life ;) so activity isn't a issue for me.

As for area ur also right, which is why i loved world 27 put u in area no were near your tribe. BEST WORLD EVER

Anyways we will see what happens in w3 :) I still dont say ill do good and dont mind Rashnu :p im a very sucky bad player at this game anyone could kill me :D

DeletedUser

Ummm what else would i be o_O?

BTW as you said your area n activty n of course luck shows how good you will be... so yet again why should your past mean anything to me? doesn't mean you will do good in the future ;)

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp