Elite not so Elite?

Fakenickern

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
acctually i was just boored so went over to some buddies, then i just went home with my aprilia rs motorcycle <3

DeletedUser

wierd... how can you be so sure tha i didnt even have 100 def troops when i sent my troops out of my village. when i was driving motorsycle my brother called me and told me to come home bacause you had wrote om mirc that you sent me scouts... impressive, you gave me the information self.
SO i went home and sent out my troops..

If you remember I scout you... I waited till you were off-line... Hence the mail... Sweet trick, huh? But I guess loads who twig on to that are now gonna be using it.

DeletedUser

1.Now who's the one acting like a 5 year old?
2. I love being underestimated:D

How is that acting like a five year old? Because your too far away for me to own you, I was willing to clear a village reduce loyalty for you and wait till you got some troops for a simple one on one village... Nah if you ask me that's a war... And isn't this tribalwars? :rolleyes:

Underestimated? Dude, you got 2K points.... How can I underestimate that... It's pathetic.

DeletedUser

lol you talk to much.
Get your facts right, just because I have 2k here doesn't mean I'm noob that can't play the game:confused:, check tw.net and perhaps consider joining before doing anything else:p A little harder competition there you know:eek:

DeletedUser

lol you talk to much.
Get your facts right, just because I have 2k here doesn't mean I'm noob that can't play the game:confused:, check tw.net and perhaps consider joining before doing anything else:p A little harder competition there you know:eek:

IF you want to get all technical, I am not actually talking but typing. So you got 3Mil... Am I suppose to be impressed? Did you play W1.net? You may know who I was... Juggernaut... Better yet ask some players on .net.

Ever play W8.net? I played as Krono5... Dude, showing of your points is not enough to impress me, go back to the drawing board.

DeletedUser

1. yes as I stated before I played w1 and I remember the name juggernaut, honestly I would be dissapointed if that was you seing people respected that name and said he was a great player and a person:(

If you have played this game you should know that points doesn't matter this early in the beginning, I've seen people rise 2 mill points in a month so let's wait a little ok?

DeletedUser

1. yes as I stated before I played w1 and I remember the name juggernaut, honestly I would be dissapointed if that was you seing people respected that name and said he was a great player and a person:(

If you have played this game you should know that points doesn't matter this early in the beginning, I've seen people rise 2 mill points in a month so let's wait a little ok?

What's the matter? You seem to of gone a little shy on that post. Yes, I was Juggernaut on World one, Yes, many did like me, Yes, I was arrogant then and I am now when it comes to idiotic posts or mails, if you were actually in Death, NG or ERROR, You'd see I'm actually a pretty laid back guy. But when fools try to mock me or ERROR... Then I'll become just as arrogant as the poster.

DeletedUser

Ok I understand that, but I have yet failed to see were I mocked you or "ERROR"?:eek:

DeletedUser

Are you retarded or just can't read? I said I quit, hence How the fuck would I be jealous if I don't even play?

Then what do you call that? You could try to communicate in a more approppriate matter:), were not 5 years old you know:eek:

DeletedUser

Don't come here and brag if you're not even over 3 mill, do some checking yourself.... and when you're ready come play with the big boys on tw.net;)

I did play there but familyman as I am I ahve only time for one world. I have around 1,6 million there on w2.net before I quitted.

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Then what do you call that? You could try to communicate in a more approppriate matter:), were not 5 years old you know:eek:

Agree with you 100% worst person i have ever seen on forums. Shuld be banned also from the game, talking to persons in that way is way out. Just putting the tribe into darkness.

DeletedUser

Agree with you 100% worst person i have ever seen on forums. Shuld be banned also from the game, talking to persons in that way is way out. Just putting the tribe into darkness.

WTF? You can shut your dirty little mouth, who wants your opinion? Your a no body from a no body tribe, has anyone even mentioned you or your tribe in these forums? No, so keep the ... out. If you wanna say something bad about me, mail me then we'll see what you got, you slacker.

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Again you show me your an adult, this is a forum. Every one and not only shuld speak their mind?? Or? Why dont you start your own site so you can harras everyone that enters??

Sist redigert:

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
And yes iam a nobody from a noob tribe. So i dont count for you, i understand you looking down at everyone. Sad to hear that you evaluate persons from a game and a topic you have said lots of bad things to everyone just bc you are higher ranked in the game:)

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

And yes iam a nobody from a noob tribe. So i dont count for you, i understand you looking down at everyone. Sad to hear that you evaluate persons from a game and a topic you have said lots of bad things to everyone just bc you are higher ranked in the game:)

Actually, You're higher ranked then me... Can you not read? I said I quit... Lettme guess, you forgot your glasses today.

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Yes i saw what u typed was not my point.
I didnt say you were higher ranked than me but u use tha same nick as topranked player in world2.
So you asking people to take it that way:) laters have to trimm my toenails

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

I don't think Elite is so Elite

I don't think Elite is just full of Elite players. It's strange to have that way of looking on the game. They are trying to be so advanced in their talk. But I agree with the other posts, the top 20 of Elite is maybe Elite-class, but the rest:confused: Don't think so. I got a message from one of the Elite members, and I quote: If you are a Elite, you are a Elite, if not, you aren't:confused: Strange, because I have more points than the bottom of Elite-team

Topp