Return of Core

DeletedUser

Now you stopped talking about greys, you start to talk about that we went back to Core because we think we are the greatest players? Omg, ohk this is starting to look stupid.. Sorry to say it, but it sounds like you guys are looking for differ reasons to blame us for..

Unlike you we are not blaming allies or others for thinking about us as dishonest. I know my own reason for leaving and that one is NOT dishonest ;)

And Ohk, I know you don't like that ppl talk badly at you, so why are you putting in a innocent person into this??

I know yours and Anto's reasons are not of dishonesty at all... I'm merely saying, some of the BOL players feel you were dishonest to them... They took you in and I bet they did not think Core was going to be reborn and you'd all leave as soon as Grimlock asks you to join... I know you and Anto would of course, as you never asked or got the option to stay or join... Well, was it not Core that wanted us to stop talking about the "greys" I can re-mention they if you wish but it was you lot who kept replying about them... And now I stopped you want me to go back or something? :S

Erhhm was you in Core from the beginning? Well I "kinda" was and they did think they had a good advantage over the newer Norwegians... So yeah, they do or at least some of you do... Example... The Great and Powerful... Doinky! ;D

Anyone who posts stupid pictures about someone in this topic is not so innocent... Maybe you did not see Aveng's picture? Well he deleted it after I posted about it. :rolleyes:

So everyone in bol is depressed? :S

Not all, but some deffiently are... And you guys nearly made someone quit playing because of this... :(

Now you stopped talking about greys, you start to talk about that we went back to Core because we think we are the greatest players? Omg, ohk this is starting to look stupid.. Sorry to say it, but it sounds like you guys are looking for differ reasons to blame us for..

Unlike you we are not blaming allies or others for thinking about us as dishonest. I know my own reason for leaving and that one is NOT dishonest ;)

And Ohk, I know you don't like that ppl talk badly at you, so why are you putting in a innocent person into this??

I know yours and Anto's reasons are not of dishonesty at all... I'm merely saying, some of the BOL players feel you were dishonest to them... They took you in and I bet they did not think Core was going to be reborn and you'd all leave as soon as Grimlock asks you to join... I know you and Anto would of course, as you never asked or got the option to stay or join... Well, was it not Core that wanted us to stop talking about the "greys" I can re-mention they if you wish but it was you lot who kept replying about them... And now I stopped you want me to go back or something? :S

Erhhm was you in Core from the beginning? Well I "kinda" was and they did think they had a good advantage over the newer Norwegians... So yeah, they do or at least some of you do... Example... The Great and Powerful... Doinky! ;D

Anyone who posts stupid pictures about someone in this topic is not so innocent... Maybe you did not see Aveng's picture? Well he deleted it after I posted about it. :rolleyes:

So everyone in bol is depressed? :S

Not all, but some deffiently are... And you guys nearly made someone quit playing because of this... :(

Yes, I do realize that some people have missed out on the fact that this is a game. Also, betrayal? This all started because some players wanted to leave for an allied tribe. Yeah, allied. Obviously that is a betrayal then, right?

Because that's the fact of this. This started because a few players wanted to come back to Core, and play as a tight unit, with good friends. But it got way out of hand. Why? Because of the paranoia and insecurity of the BOL leadership. Any ex-Core members were apparently no longer trustworthy and thus pretty much driven away from BOL.

In fact, we did not originally wish to become so big. We had already declined two requests from ex-Core players to join before what I'll refer to as the mass exodus from BOL happened.

As for what makes us think we can exist... why not? Sure, nobody has claimed we are as good, relatively speaking compared to the rest of V1, as we were for a period. I seriously doubt that'll ever happen again on a Norwegian server. Still, I don't think we are any worse than any of the other big tribes, and we're also a relatively compact tribe, focused mostly in K55 and K45, as well as the surrounding continents.

I agree with you on your analysis of the start of the game.

I do, however, disagree with claiming Core is a dishonest tribe. We've been open about our intentions to all our allies. We are not the ones who are so insecure that we have to resort to threats and name-calling. As for the high and mighty part... I do believe you've at least misunderstood our intentions. It's all in your head - after all, Core do have something of a legacy to live up to. Not always in good ways, I suppose.

I've already answered the recruiting part. As for Aveng, well, personally I've never had a problem with him. I do know he's not always easy to get along with, but as it wasn't even my decision to invite him, I think you can rest easy that he's no longer any of your concern. Except on the forums, where I expect the two of you'll keep bashing on each other.

Well, I don't know why you are getting at this insure and paranoia thing, if people are insure about such things, is it really anything to do with you? I'm not sure it does. Hmm, I believe only one member of BOL was kicked, the others left upon their own free will... Now you might mention Otard here... As I said before, I saw the mail he had and he seemed to be OK with it, if he joined Core and went Emo then... Then oh my God. Why do I think that about Otard? Because you lot kept mentioning him...

Seriously, why must you live up to some "past legacy" You have nothing to prove... Or not that I see of. Oh believe me! I'm sure be and Aveng still have plenty to talk about. ;)

Don't be so sure.

You realise a lot of people did not see so much of the humor due to cause of most felt you and the other Core members betrayed them, I don't see why Core should come back... I mean, some of the Norwegian players CAN actually play now... So what makes you think you can exist now?! As far as I know, you did well because of the lack of talented players in the start... The start is a key point, if you can keep ahead till say, 15 villages? You have a major advantage and can and will just keep pumping those villages up and up... But now, players (not just BOL) believe Core to be a dishonest tribe, surely you can hardly blame them for this? You just popped up again, thinking your all high and mighty... And took the Ex-Core members back, Jesus you even took Aveng back... Thought that was never going to happen? Grim, Doinky... What happened here...?Well, I'm glad you took him, now maybe people in BOL can actually post a little more and not be worried of some chump flaming them about how to live their own life, I mean, shouldn't he be wondering about his own? As I am seriously laughing at him, he's a joke.

OHKO, really where did we say that we were the best players? There are far better players out in the world, they aren't all based in Core. We didn't reform Core to go back to the arrogant "we are Core, we are better than you" Core. No, we are a tribe built of friends who want to fight with each other in a tribe built upon similar beliefs. BOL, from what I've heard was a good tribe and many Corers were happy there. However there was still the nagging point that they preferred Core.

That's why we reformed mate. Not to screw you over, not to anger you. But to reform the tribe we had the most fun in, where we felt comfortable in.

BOL is still a great tribe that I respect, and I'm sorry it came to this. Core is back, but not the Core you all remember. I hope its a Core that you will all begin to realise is here to stay, and to be a tribe that you can approach about any problems.

Regards, Viper

Erhmm, re-read my post? I never said you were or that you thought you were the best players... As far as I can see, sorry, but... None of you are poetically good good, you got a great defender for sure! But I haven't ever heard of the rest of you being any good. :(

I'm far from angry, I think it's a little childish in my view, but erhmm, whatever you want to think. :)

Here to stay... OK, I'm sure I can live with that.

DeletedUser

Come on Bol, do it like everyone did in the old days.

Blame Core

DeletedUser

One Hit KO, Tell me when i was suppose to laugh of your comments.
Cause your a joke man..

DeletedUser

One Hit KO, Tell me when i was suppose to laugh of your comments.
Cause your a joke man..

I'm a man? :O That makes one of us I guess. Thanks? ;)

I'm the joke? You know, when you turn 16 or even 17, I'm going to show you all the posts you ever done... You'll be so embrassed, seriously, you think the players in Core actually like you that much? Go ask them, you live in Norway so why not see them face to face and really ask them what they think of you... It's not going to be pleasant, sorry, however, I already know what some think... ;)

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

Blame Core

They already are. We are the cause of everything that's went wrong. Not their fault at all. We came up with the stupid idea. Their reaction didn't cause the failing of the alliance at all.

Though we were a bit childish in the leaving part. Our bad.

DeletedUser

Well, I don't know why you are getting at this insure and paranoia thing, if people are insure about such things, is it really anything to do with you? I'm not sure it does. Hmm, I believe only one member of BOL was kicked, the others left upon their own free will... Now you might mention Otard here... As I said before, I saw the mail he had and he seemed to be OK with it, if he joined Core and went Emo then... Then oh my God. Why do I think that about Otard? Because you lot kept mentioning him...

Seriously, why must you live up to some "past legacy" You have nothing to prove... Or not that I see of. Oh believe me! I'm sure be and Aveng still have plenty to talk about. ;)

Insecure in the loyalty of the players who were left, about anyone wanting to leave BOL in fact, and paranoia in removing them from any position of power. As the for paranoia, well, that does also extend to how I were accused of suddenly being unreliable and possibly treacherous... before any of this.

I know Otard were fine with it, but I'd talked with him before, and he was planning to stay.

I don't think we need to live up to the legacy nor have anything to prove, but it's unavoidable that some people will think that we either plan to, or imagine it. That's just an unavoidable fact.

And we both know we never intended for anyone to quit because of this.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

OHKO you sad: "And you guys nearly made someone quit playing because of this... :("

ok, if we make ppl quit, that is childish. its just a game, if ppl want to quit, so quit then, i am not gonna do anything about that.

And no i was not in core from the beginning, i was in BETAS, but that tribe is dead now, and i came to Core, and i loved to be there.. But still i look at myself as a Core player.

DeletedUser

I'm the joke? You know, when you turn 16 or even 17, I'm going to show you all the posts you ever done... You'll be so embrassed, seriously, you think the players in Core actually like you that much? Go ask them, you live in Norway so why not see them face to face and really ask them what they think of you... It's not going to be pleasant, sorry, however, I already know what some think... ;)

i like aveng.. ppl can change;)

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

The leadership knew some ppl might leave.. I am not repeating what's been said over again, but every ally including BOL knew!

And Grim never asked.. This is something myself and 3 more players talked about for a while.. It is a lot you don't know about so come on give t a rest.. And by sayin took us in? Damn, it sounds like we were a bunch of homeless kittens who needed care and some warmth.

What I meant when I said that stuff about the greys, is that when you stopped you found something else to say, that is even more riddiculous. Grim answered nicely on that one, so don't bother answering that..

Doinky will always be the great and powerful :p

I was one of them who told him to delete that picture, so I saw it..

You blame us for that too? I just wanted to change tribes, I haven't seen anyone going balictics about others leaving to other allies... Or wanted to quit playing the game...

DeletedUser

Blame Core

They do, in fact if every Ex core member leave, Oh noo!
*Were off the 2nd place..-.-"

They are afraid, look at their reaction, and depressing comments about how were backstabbing others.

nomine
CelticEmperor - ex core
Liverbird - ex core
BlueMeisen* - ex core
dannemann
G Angel D
jallamann
thoret
Xano
alfie
christian95
NorthViking - ex core
glitter
IgStar
Svenna
Tonios
naitsirk
Spookie
Trym - ex core
Konten
vegardteigen - ex core
oyvfinn
ingolfen84
Babas
Sila
wodexzan
neom
Dimzz
exzilentio - ex core
SKYGGE - ex core
hkh123
Neos
bentern
balleflass
High Lord Nerevar
glenter
magne0
Dareios - ex core
Diantus - ex core
GR Shocker - ex core
Wemonster
JOhnsemann
Wolfhound
sir edwart - ex core
ktulu
=VIP=Snusken - ex core
wedum44
Carl L
blackwidow91
Ladydeth
jonthe
mariusTJ
proppy
Lord Mansion
Carl von edelgris
kebab capone

Unknown who more or less which has been, these are the one i can remember, so :)

Apparntly BOL kicked players, which was being account sat by an ex BOl player which joined BOL also

DeletedUser

Gawd, and your a man, acting childish.
Thats even more pathetic, i mean. You like in York ? What makes you think that you can come on here, cuz you live 500miles away from us and say whatever you want. ?

I dont face pepole i meet over internett, specially not over an game, if i want to get to know someone i go straight ahead and talk tho them.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Gawd, and your a man, acting childish.
Thats even more pathetic, i mean. You like in York ? What makes you think that you can come on here, cuz you live 500miles away from us and say whatever you want. ?

I dont face pepole i meet over internett, specially not over an game, if i want to get to know someone i go straight ahead and talk tho them.

Stop going at each other peronally.. And I am saying this to both of you! ;)

DeletedUser

Well, he wrote my name so many times, that i felt i need to "turn up the defence gitter"

DeletedUser

Hey you clown,,, if you are depressed go to the doctor and get your pills and stay the f.... away from this site with all of your clowning acts...

I dont think Tribalwars is the right cure for you, no wonder you get depressed playing here so bad are you..:eek:

Topp