Aldri si aldri

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

Yeah Yeah! Do whatever you like,Kitty. And if you don't wanna get banned from the NORWEGIAN forum, I suggest you learn norwegian. Capice?

You know, each mod is able to make their own rules up for the part of the forum they moderate right? Also I guess Hansemann as not yet told you? Oh damn, are you always the last to find things out? Poor you. :-(

DeletedUser

You know, each mod is able to make their own rules up for the part of the forum they moderate right? Also I guess Hansemann as not yet told you? Oh damn, are you always the last to find things out? Poor you. :-(

I would expect nothing less than you to get privileges on the forum moderated by certain members of the staff. That said, do you really think that I'd care being banned on the forum?

And for your info. I'm not complaining on your grammar. I'm just stating the obvious. If you have nothing better to do than reporting me,please feel free to do so Kitty. *smoochie*

PS! Heck! I save you the trouble since you are such a busybody. I report myself. :D

DeletedUser

hey though guy, if u cant deal with getting the same crap right back at ya, then i suggest you stay away from this part of the game,,, but keep those scouts coming pliiiiiiz....

Hansemann

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
You realise, complaining about someone's grammar or spelling is against the forum rules?

So is swearing, and you swear alot. Why, if maleficare was to report all of the posts you swear on...

Male stop making fun of bad grammer and poke me stop swearing and call it an even truce.

DeletedUser

Bah, denne posten har sklidd heeeelt ut. Stenger den i stedet for å gi alle mulige folk infractions her nå.

Antar male vet at han ikke har lov å klage på andres skrivefeil og gramatikk, han kan lese reglene han også. Når det gjelder engelsk har jeg ikke noe problemer med engelsk, banningen derimot, den straffes vanligvis.

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp