One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

DeletedUser

He will "own" the first two weeks maybe, and then he will give up again.

DeletedUser

Yeah, how come that he doesnt have the guts to continue?:rolleyes:

Guts to continue? Haha, I've done my time of playing worlds till you get to 5Mil, 6Mil, ect...
Now I just play to try out new building tactics... But they seem to always fail, seriously, can't find the right one for me... How come you haven't got the guts to do well, oh right, that's just you stink at this game. :D

DeletedUser

Guts to continue? Haha, I've done my time of playing worlds till you get to 5Mil, 6Mil, ect...
Now I just play to try out new building tactics... But they seem to always fail, seriously, can't find the right one for me... How come you haven't got the guts to do well, oh right, that's just you stink at this game. :D

How cute :) When you can`t answer me properly you attack me personally... If you start on worlds just to try out new building tactics and stuff then you should really get something to do on your sparetime... ;) And btw. you don`t have 5-6 mill points at the norwegian servers... So you haven`t shown what you are capable of here...
Regards.

DeletedUser

How cute :) When you can`t answer me properly you attack me personally... If you start on worlds just to try out new building tactics and stuff then you should really get something to do on your sparetime... ;) And btw. you don`t have 5-6 mill points at the norwegian servers... So you haven`t shown what you are capable of here...
Regards.

Haha. I never attacked you personally, if your English is lacking find someone to translate it better for you, your playing skill is not a personal insult at all. Other wise, calling people a n00b is, saying Doinky is better than Kempy is an insult to Kempy... Doesn't work. :p
I have actually said countless times, that I do not need to prove a darn thing on this server, I did my 2 1/2 years on .net playing for as long as I could and on the German server... (Took over LadyMagan's account from 74k and took it to 3.2Mil while, holding rank one ODA by 23Mil something)

Here is just basically fun and nothing more, Oh and to play with a few certain players I consider close...

DeletedUser

World 3 is brand new, so why not start again in e.g. south, One Hit KO? South is sparsly populated, while there are 3 times more players in the north...

DeletedUser

World 3 is brand new, so why not start again in e.g. south, One Hit KO? South is sparsly populated, while there are 3 times more players in the north...

Maybe, but next time I start a world I have something different to do.

No sending out restart mails. No attacking players for one week. keep my mines to below level ten till my headquarters is level twenty. And see how I do this time... In other words, handicapped world for me. :eek:

DeletedUser

Hehe, no need for that :)

If you join ACTION, you will get more support than you need, and you'll be back in business at no time :)

DeletedUser

One, I wouldn't even join a tribe that looks like it's for a bunch of kids who haven't passed puberty.

Anyways, stop going off topic... Ravencraft built an Academy. :eek:

DeletedUser

and you got nobled ^^

Lawl awesome! I'd love for Ravencraft to show you all the village he nobled... Farm was being degraded. Warehouse was level one. Hiding place was upped. What a fucking waste of a noble.

Plus, my account whas been on delete for four days now. So ehm, no I wasn't.

Mr. Game And Watch

Ganske godt likt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Lawl awesome! I'd love for Ravencraft to show you all the village he nobled... Farm was being degraded. Warehouse was level one. Hiding place was upped. What a fucking waste of a noble.

Plus, my account whas been on delete for four days now. So ehm, no I wasn't.

yes you did :p

DeletedUser

Ehm. No? Everyone who was anyone already knew I quit, when I made the Glitter fan club tribe... I logged in for one day to see the report of Ravencraft... Set Doinky as sitter again... Logged in four days ago to put it on Delete after the hiding place was up and the warehouse was down and left the farm downgrading... In all. I have not clicked one thing apart from look at a report and set it to delete. So I have done nothing pretty much for two weeks.

Mr. Game And Watch

Ganske godt likt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Ehm. No? Everyone who was anyone already knew I quit, when I made the Glitter fan club tribe... I logged in for one day to see the report of Ravencraft... Set Doinky as sitter again... Logged in four days ago to put it on Delete after the hiding place was up and the warehouse was down and left the farm downgrading... In all. I have not clicked one thing apart from look at a report and set it to delete. So I have done nothing pretty much for two weeks.

you still got nobled :p

Reaksjonspoeng
Well, I must say(For OHKO´s defence) that it is proven that Ravencraft had been supported by his mates or tribe. I dont know if it is true as OHKO says, that they had agreed about no support, but I dont know anything more than what is said here.

Topp