One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

DeletedUser

Will you stop going off topic you stupid-TW-moron. Little more grown up? Look at your own posts.

I can stop but try to behave, you have called me and others a lot of things.
That is why I think you are very young.
Behave like a man, then you will be respeckted as a man.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

I can stop but try to behave, you have called me and others a lot of things.
That is why I think you are very young.
Behave like a man, then you will be respeckted as a man.

Oh get the hell out. And who the effing hell do you think you are telling me what to do? You don't know me, and you sure as well don't own me. Hows about I report you this time for harassment?

DeletedUser

Oh get the hell out. And who the effing hell do you think you are telling me what to do? You don't know me, and you sure as well don't own me. Hows about I report you this time for harassment?

If that is what you feel then report me.
But I think you should look at what you are calling almost everybody that dont agree with you.

DeletedUser

If that is what you feel then report me.
But I think you should look at what you are calling almost everybody that dont agree with you.

If you can't take a little rough discussion get out of a forum for a war game. You think this is all gonna be hugs and lots of love? Think again.

Btw, yes it's my avatar. :D No copying! :p

DeletedUser

oh lord.. This is the funniest ever, the kid is practially doing his pants already :)

DeletedUser

oh lord.. This is the funniest ever, the kid is practially doing his pants already :)

If you think calling me young or a kid is somewhat getting to me, you're sadly mistaken. Now, I'm gonna move onto your now...

Lets take a look. Rank 13, not too bad. Your area is what the hell? You haven't even cleared your 7x7. Your ODA is stupidly low. Your OD is stupidly low. Whats your farm level? best be over level 25. >_>

DeletedUser

If you think calling me young or a kid is somewhat getting to me, you're sadly mistaken. Now, I'm gonna move onto your now...

Lets take a look. Rank 13, not too bad. Your area is what the hell? You haven't even cleared your 7x7. Your ODA is stupidly low. Your OD is stupidly low. Whats your farm level? best be over level 25. >_>

lvl 25 farm...ppff...i dont think any of the top pointed players have good army sizes..look at rank 1..raven..i have more troops than him..so i cant see any of these other noobs having a farm bigger and lvl 21/22..

DeletedUser

Just trying to state the fact that this is funny one hit;) I read about you two from the beginning to the end. I didn't really fancy choosing sides. Still don't. Reason I even bothered to reply was the pure fact that you go around being such a whiner. Now what kind of army I got, and who I have cleared is irrelevant, purely because my playstyle wasn't even in question here, nor was yours, only your attitude.

Well I suppose I only had fun, still am having fun=) Thuss, I play tribalwars..:)

Now to the question of my OD.. I have aquired a different farming technique from the early stages of tw.net. It does indeed not include farming every single player close to my proximity. I play a bit differently. That said, I am not aiming to be number one in rank or w/e:)

Why call you a kid? The only reason why people would ever call you a kid is the manner of your replys. As long as you explode in ur replys, people will see that as immature. Thuss I say kid..:)

Now I am done with this, I will just sit back, and enjoy the coming whine from you and ur friends:)

DeletedUser

Just trying to state the fact that this is funny one hit;) I read about you two from the beginning to the end. I didn't really fancy choosing sides. Still don't. Reason I even bothered to reply was the pure fact that you go around being such a whiner. Now what kind of army I got, and who I have cleared is irrelevant, purely because my playstyle wasn't even in question here, nor was yours, only your attitude.

Well I suppose I only had fun, still am having fun=) Thuss, I play tribalwars..:)

Now to the question of my OD.. I have aquired a different farming technique from the early stages of tw.net. It does indeed not include farming every single player close to my proximity. I play a bit differently. That said, I am not aiming to be number one in rank or w/e:)

Why call you a kid? The only reason why people would ever call you a kid is the manner of your replys. As long as you explode in ur replys, people will see that as immature. Thuss I say kid..:)

Now I am done with this, I will just sit back, and enjoy the coming whine from you and ur friends:)

You dont aim to be rank 1?? wtf?? why even bother playing then??

You dont farm everyone in your area?? wtf?? so you let people grow?? this way people get strong..then noble you..

DeletedUser

lvl 25 farm...ppff...i dont think any of the top pointed players have good army sizes..look at rank 1..raven..i have more troops than him..so i cant see any of these other noobs having a farm bigger and lvl 21/22..

You don`t have bigger armies than anyone...
If you had no buildings except a farm you`d had a farm lvl. 18... And no barracks HQ etc. so I don`t believe you strangely.

OHKO:
If you got so many troops and are so good and ravencraft got so little troops etc. how come that he has been rank top10 for a long long while? And if he got so few troops, how is it possible that he took you out of the game? The ``troopwhore``... If you had such many troops as you claim and he so few how the h*** did he noble you then? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

One Hit KO suffers from bad confidence, that's why he always have to prove to everyone that he is the best and the coolest (or something, I really don't know what he tries to appear like..).

DeletedUser

You don`t have bigger armies than anyone...
If you had no buildings except a farm you`d had a farm lvl. 18... And no barracks HQ etc. so I don`t believe you strangely.

OHKO:
If you got so many troops and are so good and ravencraft got so little troops etc. how come that he has been rank top10 for a long long while? And if he got so few troops, how is it possible that he took you out of the game? The ``troopwhore``... If you had such many troops as you claim and he so few how the h*** did he noble you then? :rolleyes:

lvl 18 farm..no building..damm you are a noob..i have over lvl 20 farm..i have buildings..my army is huge...i have nearly 50 farms that i farm twice a day...i also have a good lvl barracks..stable and workshop :)

one hit ko did have a big army..mine and his were about the same until he quit..and we probably had the biggest at the time..he was the first to have scouts..i was 2nd..
raven only stayed in the top 10 because he was pointwhore..one hit ko cleared him 3 times..but raven got loads of support then he just pointwhored before building a few troops..

Topp