One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

Vegarado

Banned
Reaksjonspoeng
It's very true. It was supposed to be a 1on1 match, and after OHKO cleared raven.. He begd for defence ;)

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

Yep, Raven still got support after the deal they made... No fair play in mr. Ravens mind, oh no!

DeletedUser

I'd say this is what we call a sore looser.:D

Thank you for your super interlect. You have no Idea what has been on so please, STFU and GTFO of my topic bitch.

Ravencraft was this time just to good for one hit ko.

You retard. Everyone knows I got my ODA from Ravencraft. I killed his troops time and time again. I spiked the farms I killed his troops. I killed the troops of his tribe's support. I killed the troops of the allies supporting him. While clearing everyone in the 15x15 so he stole my farms... How exactly can he be too good for me when I stopped playing almost two weeks ago? He took an inactive players village what has a level one warehouse, level eight hiding place. The farm was probably around level four or something when he took over it. He does not even have 1K axes or 700LC... At this stage for his points one should have at least 2K Axe, 800 LC, 200 rams and 100 catapults, if you have lower you need to obviously keep practising.

DeletedUser

Well, I must say(For OHKO´s defence) that it is proven that Ravencraft had been supported by his mates or tribe. I dont know if it is true as OHKO says, that they had agreed about no support, but I dont know anything more than what is said here.

I still have the mails on my account. Doinky also does. The leader of his tribe does and also the leader of the allies tribe of Mapur.

This was no fair play.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your super interlect. You have no Idea what has been on so please, STFU and GTFO of my topic bitch.

You retard. Everyone knows I got my ODA from Ravencraft. I killed his troops time and time again. I spiked the farms I killed his troops. I killed the troops of his tribe's support. I killed the troops of the allies supporting him. While clearing everyone in the 15x15 so he stole my farms... How exactly can he be too good for me when I stopped playing almost two weeks ago? He took an inactive players village what has a level one warehouse, level eight hiding place. The farm was probably around level four or something when he took over it. He does not even have 1K axes or 700LC... At this stage for his points one should have at least 2K Axe, 800 LC, 200 rams and 100 catapults, if you have lower you need to obviously keep practising.

If you got to answer like that it is just showing what a very little boy you are.
This is just a game and some loses and some win, but try to be nice.
If I had been a mod then I had given you infraction.
Best of luck in RL

DeletedUser

If you got to answer like that it is just showing what a very little boy you are.
This is just a game and some loses and some win, but try to be nice.
If I had been a mod then I had given you infraction.
Best of luck in RL

Oh please get out of the fucking forum.
Btw, you should report me then to innogames why don't you...

http://www.tribalwars.dk/team.php

STFU and GTFO? Lawl you noob. As long as I didn't say the meaning of the word it's A-OK.

Little boy? Huh.

DeletedUser

Oh please get out of the fucking forum.
Btw, you should report me then to innogames why don't you...

http://www.tribalwars.dk/team.php

STFU and GTFO? Lawl you noob. As long as I didn't say the meaning of the word it's A-OK.

Little boy? Huh.

HAHA, you are giving me the

lolz20catti4.jpg

DeletedUser

Ravencraft is a pointwhore..when I saw his troops 3-4 days ago he had...600 axe..385 lc..55 rams..55 cats..or there abouts..and he has 3k points nearly !!!
He should have 3000 axe..1000 lc..300 rams..at the minimum...
I have a bigger army than him..

He raced to get to an academy..and he didnt even have any good villages on his 15x15..the best was 1500 points..
He dicided to noble a 900 point village lol..One Hit KO's village..which had a lvl 1 wearhouse after he downgraded it lol...One Hit KO quit like 2 weeks ago...and just logged in randomly and also I sat him some times...One Hit KO set his account to delete 3 days ago aswell...so raven nobled an inactive player lol..

Ravencraft got very lucky at the start..One Hit KO mailed everyone near him and told them to restart..most did..but a few didnt..so there was a lot of abandon villages near raven..raven farmed them..so One Hit KO spiked them and killed ravens troops lol..after BP ended One Hit KO cleared raven about 3 times..Raven got support..after his tribe lied about saying they will not be supporting him..

DeletedUser

Uuhmm...How can OHKO write something in the forum, when he is banned:confused::confused:

DeletedUser

You are sinking very low, if I had been you then I had quit writing on W3 forum. My guess is that you are 12-13 years.

Hehe, you're pretty lame. I do hope you don't intend to play long. My words are normally enough to make a player quit playing this game.

DeletedUser

Hehe, you're pretty lame. I do hope you don't intend to play long. My words are normally enough to make a player quit playing this game.

Hehe looks like I will play longer than you w3:D
Words from you is not scaring anybody it is just anoying, remember again that this is just a game.
When you get a little older then you maybe find out that it is nice to be importent, but it is more importent to be nice.

DeletedUser

Hehe looks like I will play longer than you w3:D
Words from you is not scaring anybody it is just anoying, remember again that this is just a game.
When you get a little older then you maybe find out that it is nice to be importent, but it is more importent to be nice.

Ehm, I could restart on v3 iI wished, and play the way I intend to on my next world... Handicapped... And I'd last longer than you. You'll just be some fithteen year old kid getting cheeky, now get lost before I tell your mummy, son.

DeletedUser

Ehm, I could restart on v3 iI wished, and play the way I intend to on my next world... Handicapped... And I'd last longer than you. You'll just be some fithteen year old kid getting cheeky, now get lost before I tell your mummy, son.

You are funny:D
I don`t think my mother care since I have my own house.
And again try to be a little growned up.

Topp