One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

DeletedUser

So what if you know that? It doesn't explain why you behave the way you do. I think most people here realize that you are better than them so you don't have to try and prove it all the time or point it out in every sentence you write.

*Yawns*

DeletedUser

Vegarado;
There is a dude named Petani on the .net servers as well, he is pretty sick as well :p But not as sick as that one you mention ;)

DeletedUser

I am still here am I not? And for your information, ask anyone when I do actually sleep... Indeed, I seriously do not sleep, you fucking idiot.

uuummmm..he dont sleep...he's awake day and night...he sleeps like...3-4 hours a day lol..

DeletedUser

I am still here am I not? And for your information, ask anyone when I do actually sleep... Indeed, I seriously do not sleep, you fucking idiot.

Hehe youre funny.
Try sleeping it will help on your mood and youre behave.

DeletedUser

With a girl actually, not like its any of your business.

Oh just get of the Internet will you?

No.

If you stop having bad manner then I will stop writing to you.
Have a nice evning with your girlfriend and be careful if it is your first girl:)

DeletedUser

And therefore he didnt noble him?... The history books will still say that One Hit KO was the first player nobled on V3 Norway. :)

Was the first account to be nobled. Not the first player! Now you can obviously tell you've seen our side and you've noticed Ravencraft is not all that good, since your post dramatically changed.

Nobling a players account that has not been used for two weeks is as good as nobling a grey.

DeletedUser

:eek: OHKO flopped?

Ravencraft won and this tread could be locked?

Dissapointing OHKO! You really owned the first period but you sure did flopped now! No matter if you almost where grey or only had few points because of your self-destruct behavior.

Wonder why i bother to write all this? Cus` you ain`t chatting with me on skype!:mad:

DeletedUser

:eek: OHKO flopped?

Ravencraft won and this tread could be locked?

Dissapointing OHKO! You really owned the first period but you sure did flopped now! No matter if you almost where grey or only had few points because of your self-destruct behavior.

Wonder why i bother to write all this? Cus` you ain`t chatting with me on skype!:mad:

I'm not chatting with anyone due to I am in a real bad ass mood. One word: Girls. :mad:

Naaaaah, he accomplished nothing only that he proved he can't read scout reports.

DeletedUser

OHKO is much better than the most players on .no-servers.
I wondering about all players who dont accept OHKO is more profiled than themselve just are jealous to be in his shadow?:confused:

Edit: "jealous and pissed to live in his shadow"........im not so well to express myself in english;D

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Topp