One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

Mr. Game And Watch

Ganske godt likt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
lvl 18 farm..no building..damm you are a noob..i have over lvl 20 farm..i have buildings..my army is huge...i have nearly 50 farms that i farm twice a day...i also have a good lvl barracks..stable and workshop :)

one hit ko did have a big army..mine and his were about the same until he quit..and we probably had the biggest at the time..he was the first to have scouts..i was 2nd..
raven only stayed in the top 10 because he was pointwhore..one hit ko cleared him 3 times..but raven got loads of support then he just pointwhored before building a few troops..

okey. now be gone, please :D

DeletedUser

If you can't take a little rough discussion get out of a forum for a war game. You think this is all gonna be hugs and lots of love? Think again.

Btw, yes it's my avatar. :D No copying! :p

Of course we can have rough discussion but personal insults is not allowed and is not making you or anybody else a better player.

DeletedUser

Haha:p I looked on the wrong world xD... I checked your nick at V2 instead of V3 Doinky, im sorry ;)

DeletedUser

Just trying to state the fact that this is funny one hit;) I read about you two from the beginning to the end. I didn't really fancy choosing sides. Still don't. Reason I even bothered to reply was the pure fact that you go around being such a whiner. Now what kind of army I got, and who I have cleared is irrelevant, purely because my playstyle wasn't even in question here, nor was yours, only your attitude.

Well I suppose I only had fun, still am having fun=) Thuss, I play tribalwars..:)

Now to the question of my OD.. I have aquired a different farming technique from the early stages of tw.net. It does indeed not include farming every single player close to my proximity. I play a bit differently. That said, I am not aiming to be number one in rank or w/e:)

Why call you a kid? The only reason why people would ever call you a kid is the manner of your replys. As long as you explode in ur replys, people will see that as immature. Thuss I say kid..:)

Now I am done with this, I will just sit back, and enjoy the coming whine from you and ur friends:)

Like I said before, if you think coming in a forum that is meant for a war game would not get a little rough you need a fucking cat scan. This is nothing compared to .net

You have stated no facts. You have given no facts. Fail.
How have I whined? You retarded to the bone or what? I was replying to idiotic posts such as yourselves. You think I am not going to reply when a nutter says something about me? Sorry I am not your bitch and you'll never get one over so quit trying to act oh I am simply trying to point out facts, when the moderators start showing up, that is a fucking cowardly thing to do. You're so pathetic.

Whining whining whining, the only whining I can see is you and the other pratt, licking Ravencrafts ass all the way through this darn topic.

My attitude is nothing of your concern. So keep out.

Yeah, everyone only plays for fun. No, the players who are playing for fun are the actually real newbs, the players who have recently just stated.
Everyone else is out to accomplish something, win something.

Oh shut the hell up about this so called technique. Your farming is lacking and everyone can tell by your ODA and by your area. No one should even be over 300 points unless they had got some others helping. There has never been any strategy that does not require you clearing those in your area, so quit the bullshit. If anyone is to know that on this sever, I think I'd be the one to know, maybe.

I am very glad you said you're not aiming to be number one as I could place a bet that you won't get rank one.

Calling me a kid means nothing to me. And really is kinda` childish of one to say so over the Internet when you obviously know nothing about the other. Though from what I've seen and heard, most of the Internet trash who say such things are depressed little kids in their room, calling other kids. Why? I have no Idea, maybe it's because their socially retarded. Maybe they're not completely right in the head. There are many options, and I do believe you and the other chump fall into one of those.

What you think to my posts also means nothing to me, I really couldn't care less, I don't know you, never going to play with you. Never will want to talk to you, so why the hell would I care of your mindless opinion? And please do not go all retarded on me with all this "ur" "u" shit.

Now please go back to your pathetic bitching somewhere else and not in the darn English forum.

You don`t have bigger armies than anyone...
If you had no buildings except a farm you`d had a farm lvl. 18... And no barracks HQ etc. so I don`t believe you strangely.

OHKO:
If you got so many troops and are so good and ravencraft got so little troops etc. how come that he has been rank top10 for a long long while? And if he got so few troops, how is it possible that he took you out of the game? The ``troopwhore``... If you had such many troops as you claim and he so few how the h*** did he noble you then? :rolleyes:

I've personally seen the size of Doinky's army and I'd say if he does not have the most troops on this world he is in at least the top five who do have the most.

You moron. One I was 100% offense. And my army was a major killer for anyone. Damn, did I not reach 1K ODA on the second, third day or something? Was I not rank one since I took rank one?...

You have obviously not read the whole topic in which case you shouls either not fucking post and look like an idiot, or go and read it. Ravencraft backstabbed the deal we had, I cleared him several times. I spiked farms which also cleared him. He also got support which I also cleared and he cried like a bitch for more? Lawl. Ravencraft is not what I'd call anywhere near a decent player though I'd say just over average. He would not even be where he is now if it was not for me clearing others and making them restart, he was so God damn lucky for starting near me. And everyone knows offense attacking offense.... If you don't know the outcome go read the frigging help file.

He took my village? Lets go through this again since you're obviously slow.

I quit the day I made the "Glitter Fan Club" tribe. That was like two weeks ago from the day he cleared my army, which I was not even playing the account. It was being sat and not even logged into. Then I saw Ravencraft was farming it when I went to see what his army was like, Hehe pathetic it was. I upgrading my hiding place to level eight, which stops players from taking just over 1K resources. Then I downgraded my warehouse to level one, which only holds 1K resources. So whenever he farmed he took nothing and still lost troops... How can this be beneficial?

So you're seriously telling me this guy is a better player than me, since he took a village from me when I had done nothing to stop it... I had not even played the account for two weeks! Plus it's been on delete for four days... How can be be better than I for this? He used scouts... So he knew what the building were like yet he nobled it, wasting: Wood-28.000 Clay-30.000 Iron-25.000 and then for the noble: Wood-40.000 Clay-50.000 Iron-50.000

If you still think he is a good player for this you are obviously Internetally-retarded (Made up word :p)

One Hit KO suffers from bad confidence, that's why he always have to prove to everyone that he is the best and the coolest (or something, I really don't know what he tries to appear like..).

Lawl. reported for personally insulting me. And no. I just know I am better than those who have posted in this topic, apart from Vegarado & Fuzzball.

Of course we can have rough discussion but personal insults is not allowed and is not making you or anybody else a better player.

Then stop moaning like a slapped bitch.
I did not give out any personal insult... The mods have been on and I have been infracted for a few things, however they have not given me one for a personal insult so they must not see it the same bent way you do.

DeletedUser

I've personally seen the size of Doinky's army and I'd say if he does not have the most troops on this world he is in at least the top five who do have the most.

Not to mention i was banned for 2 days just after my army was startign to get quite big...then i got unbanned and just worked on troops..now i can farm like crazy..yes i have fallen behind on points..but im in no rush to noble yet..theres no good villages near me yet..all the people how are about to noble can only noble 1k point villages at the max really..so its pointless..
so its best just to work on troops..get a good army then get a noble..by the time i get nobles i will have nearly a full nuke ready ;) with like 3-4k points :)

invincebul

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
one hit ko did have a big army..mine and his were about the same until he quit..and we probably had the biggest at the time..he was the first to have scouts..i was 2nd..

Just to put you down a few steps.. You brag and brag over your huge armies and so on.. When the first scouts appeared on the server i had 8 of total 15 at a time, so please stop saying you are the best. There are actually other players around the worlds who knows how to play this game.

DeletedUser

Like I said before, if you think coming in a forum that is meant for a war game would not get a little rough you need a fucking cat scan. This is nothing compared to .net

You have stated no facts. You have given no facts. Fail.
How have I whined? You retarded to the bone or what? I was replying to idiotic posts such as yourselves. You think I am not going to reply when a nutter says something about me? Sorry I am not your bitch and you'll never get one over so quit trying to act oh I am simply trying to point out facts, when the moderators start showing up, that is a fucking cowardly thing to do. You're so pathetic.

Whining whining whining, the only whining I can see is you and the other pratt, licking Ravencrafts ass all the way through this darn topic.

My attitude is nothing of your concern. So keep out.

Yeah, everyone only plays for fun. No, the players who are playing for fun are the actually real newbs, the players who have recently just stated.
Everyone else is out to accomplish something, win something.

Oh shut the hell up about this so called technique. Your farming is lacking and everyone can tell by your ODA and by your area. No one should even be over 300 points unless they had got some others helping. There has never been any strategy that does not require you clearing those in your area, so quit the bullshit. If anyone is to know that on this sever, I think I'd be the one to know, maybe.

I am very glad you said you're not aiming to be number one as I could place a bet that you won't get rank one.

Calling me a kid means nothing to me. And really is kinda` childish of one to say so over the Internet when you obviously know nothing about the other. Though from what I've seen and heard, most of the Internet trash who say such things are depressed little kids in their room, calling other kids. Why? I have no Idea, maybe it's because their socially retarded. Maybe they're not completely right in the head. There are many options, and I do believe you and the other chump fall into one of those.

What you think to my posts also means nothing to me, I really couldn't care less, I don't know you, never going to play with you. Never will want to talk to you, so why the hell would I care of your mindless opinion? And please do not go all retarded on me with all this "ur" "u" shit.

Now please go back to your pathetic bitching somewhere else and not in the darn English forum.

You moron. One I was 100% offense. And my army was a major killer for anyone. Damn, did I not reach 1K ODA on the second, third day or something? Was I not rank one since I took rank one?...

You have obviously not read the whole topic in which case you shouls either not fucking post and look like an idiot, or go and read it. Ravencraft backstabbed the deal we had, I cleared him several times. I spiked farms which also cleared him. He also got support which I also cleared and he cried like a bitch for more? Lawl. Ravencraft is not what I'd call anywhere near a decent player though I'd say just over average. He would not even be where he is now if it was not for me clearing others and making them restart, he was so God damn lucky for starting near me. And everyone knows offense attacking offense.... If you don't know the outcome go read the frigging help file.

He took my village? Lets go through this again since you're obviously slow.

I quit the day I made the "Glitter Fan Club" tribe. That was like two weeks ago from the day he cleared my army, which I was not even playing the account. It was being sat and not even logged into. Then I saw Ravencraft was farming it when I went to see what his army was like, Hehe pathetic it was. I upgrading my hiding place to level eight, which stops players from taking just over 1K resources. Then I downgraded my warehouse to level one, which only holds 1K resources. So whenever he farmed he took nothing and still lost troops... How can this be beneficial?

So you're seriously telling me this guy is a better player than me, since he took a village from me when I had done nothing to stop it... I had not even played the account for two weeks! Plus it's been on delete for four days... How can be be better than I for this? He used scouts... So he knew what the building were like yet he nobled it, wasting: Wood-28.000 Clay-30.000 Iron-25.000 and then for the noble: Wood-40.000 Clay-50.000 Iron-50.000

If you still think he is a good player for this you are obviously Internetally-retarded (Made up word :p)

Lawl. reported for personally insulting me. And no. I just know I am better than those who have posted in this topic, apart from Vegarado & Fuzzball.

Then stop moaning like a slapped bitch.
I did not give out any personal insult... The mods have been on and I have been infracted for a few things, however they have not given me one for a personal insult so they must not see it the same bent way you do.

Okey so you are just a little boy with bad self-confidence that trying to be though and therefor calling everybody else retarded, moron and lame.
It is sad, hope you get a little self-confidence back.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to put you down a few steps.. You brag and brag over your huge armies and so on.. When the first scouts appeared on the server i had 8 of total 15 at a time, so please stop saying you are the best. There are actually other players around the worlds who knows how to play this game.

WHAT !!
there was only 10 on the world until a few hours before BP ended..me and one hit ko had 5 each..
yes some do know how to play...and your clearly someone who doesnt know how to play..so dont start bull sh*tting about you having over half the scouts at the start..
maybe you did start building some..and the stats page hadent updated yet..it might of only put you dont for having 5 as you still had more building..
but i can ensure you..me and one hit ko had the first 10 scouts on the world :)

DeletedUser

Okey so you are just a little boy with bad self-confidence that trying to be though and therefor calling everybody else retarded, moron and lame.
It is said, hope you get a little self-confidence back.

You remind me of one of those people from the brainy bunch. >_<

DeletedUser

WHAT !!
there was only 10 on the world until a few hours before BP ended..me and one hit ko had 5 each..
yes some do know how to play...and your clearly someone who doesnt know how to play..so dont start bull sh*tting about you having over half the scouts at the start..
maybe you did start building some..and the stats page hadent updated yet..it might of only put you dont for having 5 as you still had more building..
but i can ensure you..me and one hit ko had the first 10 scouts on the world :)
You know, those stats aren't exactly very always up to date.;)

DeletedUser

You know, those stats aren't exactly very always up to date.;)

yes i know..thats what im saying..but me and one hit ko had scouts like a day before anyone else..thats how i know we had the first 10 :)
they update every hour...

Vegarado

Banned
Reaksjonspoeng
I know Bouth Doinky and OHKO had scouts early. I bet, from OD that you invicebul also have shitloads of troops and scouts early. I like the OD whores<3
I had scouts at an later stage, because i get them scout when i have like 20+ LK (my tactic).

As i said before... OHKO has an amazing startup tactic, that i really think noone can beat on any of the norwegian servers. In the first mounth, he is GOD. He also have the most experience in this game here on .no. Raven backstabbed OHKO, and i saw the report from clearing OHKO, Ravens army was smaller than my army, and i got waay less points than him. Mabye Raven has another tactic than us OD whores, but against OHKO that simply would'nt work whitout support, becuase he's to darn offensive :p

I only know of ONE person that plays tw than can be a hardass for OHKO to beat. Whistlingleaf from .net servers. He is the sickest bastard ever.. had 10 villages when the second place had 4 on W18, and was leading OD with so much points you could puke. :p
He does not play the norwegian servers and is not intending too..

The Norwegian servers is also very different from .net. You HAVE to be good on .net to survive. And the players whos playd there before, have that advantage here on the norwegian servers.

DeletedUser

One Hit KO skrev:

So what if you know that? It doesn't explain why you behave the way you do. I think most people here realize that you are better than them so you don't have to try and prove it all the time or point it out in every sentence you write.

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Topp