Return of Core

DeletedUser

Seriously now, I am sick of the fucking bullshit coming out of all your posts. As if we don't have enough to deal with... Hello, we're arguing and TMR is attacking...

I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed in those that left, you seemed to like BOL a lot, sure I haven't exactly been there long, but they all seem okay... (Minus the part everyone but me is Norwegian now? :D)

When Core decided to merge it should of ended there! You can't merge for a while and plan to regroup sometime in the future, it's unethical. And really God damn annoying on most of the other tribe, they got use to having you around and now, well, you just left, some of you never even said good bye, seriously, how is that friendship? :S

Now myself, and this is only myself, I still like you all and bla bla, even though deep down I kinda think what you did was a little awful.
I did see the humor behind Idun's post but still, I kinda thought it was a little pathetic, guess, I thought being on skype with you all meant something and I hope it does to you all. After all, that channel really has nothing to do with this game, right?

I think you should kinda ask OTard about what happened... As he was A-OK with it, from the mail I seen, so what's the problem?

Grimlock, bah! Sometimes you are just hardcore for some of us, and it makes us so insecure, it's mean. :( And omg! You and Doinky tried to make meh leave when I was depressed. I was hoping for support not for you to take advantage. :D Well, you helped me on msn Grimlock so I say, Thanks!

Kenn93x, What the hell? Kenn, you realise in time, no alliance is forever, even if you try to keep it from breaking, eventually,
it will break.

Taking grey villages is kinda stupid in my view as well, when you are in a war, you should have full concentration on the enemy and the enemy alone. If one takes a grey or two, others want to take them and others want to take them... It's a never ending ripple, as anyone who says they don't want an easy village can seriously, just shut your mouth now, cause that is bullshit. :)
So, if we concentrated on taking greys... What about the enemy? They won't be falling down, they'll be increasing pretty much the same peace as us... No? They'll be doing better, since they would be taking villages off us while we do not take villages from them, stupid, much?

Now, what's done is done, you can't change the past, but you can try to make the future better. ;)

Lets be friends and live happily ever after?... No? Oh well. :(
Friends on skype though. :p

DeletedUser

btw, i got one more thing to say.. ppl can go to IB and ppl from AKDN can join bol (bol-cx), they keep the alliance, but we went to core.. alliance gone.. this is one thing i dont understand..

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

So wait your making decisions when your not a leader? AND causing allies problems by threatening them?

Your a loose cannon Glitter.

DeletedUser

Let us take an normal semi active player, around 30nobles and 500k points.

30nobles, comes whit tho much resources = Still, he/she claims that she use farms.

An 500k players dosnt need a farm, they can easily swip resources between the villages.

If you look at the semi active part, he would probably only storing his coins for nobles, which explain why he got 30nobles.

The fastest way to earn troops, is taking greys.

Along side huge points, there comes a huge army.

Who do you think got most troops ?

An 500k players which got all his villages as 5.000?
Or
An player which got a million points, and his villages at 10.000 ?

Pathetic, were likely the only world which got this huge ANTI agianst greys, so far out in the game.

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng

Kenn93x, What the hell? Kenn, you realise in time, no alliance is forever, even if you try to keep it from breaking, eventually,
it will break.

OhKo, i would atleast try to hold the alliance through the war. But you might dont noticed that we're in a war?

DeletedUser

So wait your making decisions when your not a leader? AND causing allies problems by threatening them?

Your a loose cannon Glitter.

It wasn't a threat, it was what i thought would happen, when will you get that? It wasn't me making a decision either, our other duke, xano was that "meeting" too.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed in those that left, you seemed to like BOL a lot, sure I haven't exactly been there long, but they all seem okay... (Minus the part everyone but me is Norwegian now? :D)

Yes off course we did.. I did not leave BOL because of the ppl there.. That's the thing ppl won't understand.. The most important thing is I know the truth, (tried to tell it but noone wanna listen..) You guess think you know the truth.

When Core decided to merge it should of ended there! You can't merge for a while and plan to regroup sometime in the future, it's unethical. And really God damn annoying on most of the other tribe, they got use to having you around and now, well, you just left, some of you never even said good bye, seriously, how is that friendship? :S

Like I said earlier, I wasn't here.. I was account sitted for a couple of months..

Now myself, and this is only myself, I still like you all and bla bla, even though deep down I kinda think what you did was a little awful.
I did see the humor behind Idun's post but still, I kinda thought it was a little pathetic, guess, I thought being on skype with you all meant something and I hope it does to you all. After all, that channel really has nothing to do with this game, right?

Luke, you know what I think about you, and that will never change.. SO that channel has nothing to do with the game.. :)

DeletedUser

Pathetic? I can live with that, I would just like a reason why it was pathetic?

For me that channel is a place to chat with nice people, and doesen't have anything to do with what happens in the game. Hope it's like that for the others too. :)

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

It wasn't a threat, it was what i thought would happen, when will you get that? It wasn't me making a decision either, our other duke, xano was that "meeting" too.

When will you get we didn't want to fight with you guys over it? But instead you label us backstabbers and greywhores. It goes both ways Glitter. So stop making it look like we are ignorant and start looking at your own downfalls.

I admit I could have handled this better. But you could have by so much more.

DeletedUser

I leik, me leik!
*Enouf talking*

I would bet TMR are laughing of this, i would :)

Once in a time, there was a boy called Aveng, he didnt get along with pepole, for his first time today, he saw someone else "fighting" :eek:

DeletedUser

Seriously now, I am sick of the fucking bullshit coming out of all your posts. As if we don't have enough to deal with... Hello, we're arguing and TMR is attacking...
TMR is attacking yes, but its not we who are making such a fuzz out of all this? If Bol just could have accepted our "last wish" on this freakin world, this would have been sorted out very easily..

For Christ sake in heaven blue skie along with a fucking banan!! Do I have to say it many times? The last thing I wish was to end an alliance with Bol, now that happened. And you are dissapointed in US? Give me a break..

Okey.. Fine, I can be the first one to admit that this was bad timing. This merge should never have been done in the first place. But as many people now know, we did it because Core was a inactive gulp with no decent leaders. So ask yourself. What do you want.. A tribe who is rottening, and beeing eaten by TMR, or a tribe who can be safely merged into another tribe, and then continue the fighting, leaving inactives out. Though choice, it is?
And for the record, my goodbye mail was from ALL of us, so dont come with that shit.. We said good bye, atleast most of us.

This is a game.. The ones who mix this stupid and mindless game with IRL is.. Disturbed in my eyes.

I think you should kinda ask OTard about what happened... As he was A-OK with it, from the mail I seen, so what's the problem?

Grimlock, bah! Sometimes you are just hardcore for some of us, and it makes us so insecure, it's mean. :( And omg! You and Doinky tried to make meh leave when I was depressed. I was hoping for support not for you to take advantage. :D Well, you helped me on msn Grimlock so I say, Thanks!

it will break.

Taking grey villages is kinda stupid in my view as well, when you are in a war, you should have full concentration on the enemy and the enemy alone. If one takes a grey or two, others want to take them and others want to take them... It's a never ending ripple, as anyone who says they don't want an easy village can seriously, just shut your mouth now, cause that is bullshit. :)
So, if we concentrated on taking greys... What about the enemy? They won't be falling down, they'll be increasing pretty much the same peace as us... No? They'll be doing better, since they would be taking villages off us while we do not take villages from them, stupid, much?
In theory, it is stupid yes. But what if you take greys because you want to denie your enemies into your own cluster? Still a bad thing?

Now, what's done is done, you can't change the past, but you can try to make the future better. ;)

Lets be friends and live happily ever after?... No? Oh well. :(
Friends on skype though. :p

Answers in Bold..

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

OhKo, i would atleast try to hold the alliance through the war. But you might dont noticed that we're in a war?

Erhmm, that's funny, I sent loads of attacks out this weekend... At a certain player or two in TMR... Yet, I see nothing from you here looks kinda lame to me, Kenn, so don't push this, I haven't noticed the war crap on me.

Kathy, I kinda understand your postion along with Anto's... Must of been weird coming back and ending up in another tribe... What in the world?

Islanzadii, I just thought since from all the comotion going on, that when you/others left, you would of been seriouse, nothing more.

Yes, that channel stays private away from the game.

Excuse me, Aveng?... :S

DeletedUser

When will you get we didn't want to fight with you guys over it? But instead you label us backstabbers and greywhores. It goes both ways Glitter. So stop making it look like we are ignorant and start looking at your own downfalls.

I admit I could have handled this better. But you could have by so much more.

I could have done what by so much more?
You keep mention me in your posts here long before I even wrote anything in here. I took the time to write what I think, all you do is telling me its wrong. Well, i am sorry my opinion is too much for you guys to handle. You'd rather have me lying about it?

When YOU go and disturb the peace/harmony (as DC called it) you are the ones who should make it easier on you allies, not come out of the blue and tell us your "schexy" and want to leave for grey nobling etc.

It's not our/my problem that you haven't thought about how this would make you look when you did this that way.

DeletedUser

meeh, just talking tho myself, hoping someone would fight agianst me.

*cough* *cough*

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I leik, me leik!
*Enouf talking*

I would bet TMR are laughing of this, i would :)

Once in a time, there was a boy called Aveng, he didnt get along with pepole, for his first time today, he saw someone else "fighting" :eek:

Nice for a change right ;) :p

DeletedUser

Answers in Bold..

You know, taking the wall down, the farm, will make the enemy less inclined to take them, plus even if they're so lame to do so, with a level 0 wall, it shouldn't be all that hard to take back, no?
Some of the greys do need to be taken, yes, as if the enemy did take them... Some of the players there would be 100% fucked. But some of the players just want them because, simply, they're there and have no troops.

meeh, just talking tho myself, hoping someone would fight agianst me.

*cough* *cough*

You know I am always up for a good old argument with you, Aveng, just mail me. ;D

DeletedUser

In my eyes this could be a good thing for the alliance. I don’t agree on how this has been done. And i am worried on how the communication has been between Core and BOL. This is something Core and BOL should work out.

I really hope Bol and Core can work this out. Not only for your own reasons. But also for your allies. Right now you are making your allies take side, something i don’t really like. If you don’t work this out, i think V1 will look a lot different in the near future.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I could have done what by so much more?
You keep mention me in your posts here long before I even wrote anything in here. I took the time to write what I think, all you do is telling me its wrong. Well, i am sorry my opinion is too much for you guys to handle. You'd rather have me lying about it?

When YOU go and disturb the peace/harmony (as DC called it) you are the ones who should make it easier on you allies, not come out of the blue and tell us your "schexy" and want to leave for grey nobling etc.

It's not our/my problem that you haven't thought about how this would make you look when you did this that way.

How they looked? You should say who that make themselves look taht way ;) NOT YOU..

Topp